Bare Or Safe. Do They Feel Different?

paintedgrey

The difference between feeling a condom wrapped cock and a raw cock inside of me is what made me decide to go 100% bareback. I have to admit however that it's a combination of the physical sensations and the mental rush that makes bare so much hotter than safe. With enough lube bare or safe doesn't feel that much different physically but the psychological effect of giving up my ass to a another man's bare cock and knowing he will eventually put his load inside me makes bare a hotter experience. Hard to describe but it's a combination of the risk involved and my willingness to submit to another man's needs that heightens my metal enjoyment of a good raw fuck and gets me off in a way that I cannot achieve with a condom involved. I've never cum from the experience of a man blasting his load inside a condom while he's inside me but I often cum hands free when a man blasts his load inside me bare. That's why I prefer bare -- it gives me a better orgasm than taking it with a condom.

• Upvote 1

For me as a bottom, being fucked bare versus being fucked rubbered are as different as being fucked rubbered versus being fucked with a dildo. Without a rubber I can feel the warmth, movement and the sliding sensations of his cock inside me much more keenly. Those sensations are much more present, and are often almost completely absent with a rubber.

But, ok, sometimes if a top REALLY insists on fucking me safe, I can get over the loss of those sensations. Except that, when he's about to cum, it's like the path divides for me. If he's bare, I will feel his cum shoot inside, I'll get the warm rush, feel the sudden extra lubrication especially if the top keeps fucking me. And I get the jizzjoy, very intensely, for a long time afterwards.

The other side of the path is if he's rubbered. He still gets to cum. He still gets to keep fucking me, but I am completely denied that warm rush, the psychological awesomeness of his cum fucked into me. I am denied the jizzjoy.

So yeah, for me, bare and safe are hugely different. If you put on a rubber, you may as well just go ahead and fuck me with a dildo instead...

• Upvote 6

• 5 weeks later...