Bare Or Safe. Do They Feel Different?

paintedgrey

Most of the talk has been about it feels to bottoms. And it's true that there is a huge difference. But I think that in comparison raw fucking makes much more of a difference to tops. Not to mention the moment of the breeding and feeling the hard cock free inside instead of restricted by the condom. The couple of times I've fucked with a condom, my orgasm is spoiled by it because as uncut my head gets too sensitive and feeling the condom becomes unpleasant.

I loose interest as soon as a condom come near my hole, I still let them fuck me because I'm a slut and there to take cock, but there is no connection for me.  I can't top wearing one, just no feeling at all.

Back when I bottomed regularly when I was with my ex, can't say I noticed much difference whether he fucked me bare or with a condom. For me, it was more the mental aspect, knowing he'd blasted inside and that I was carrying his load.

These days, I pretty much always top and the difference is major. Condoms often make me go limper and if I can manage to stay hard, I get no sensation, as my cock isn't super sensitive. Fucking bare, the direct contact with the bottom's pussy makes it so that I can eventually cum, as well as enjoying the ride, finding the right position for his hole to tickle my meat just the right way. Hence, I always fuck bare. I'd rather jerk it than fuck a guy rubbered up.

• Upvote 1

Physically, it's night and day as the top.  As bottom, huge mental factor and also feels better --- I have never been able to keep it up as a top with a condom - even in my 20s and 30s.  I start losing my hard on as soon as the mention of putting on a condom starts.  I have never in my life cum with a condom on (except for jacking into them to save in the freezer for later :)  In the past 10 years, there's only one guy I've tried fucking with a condom - reg bottom fisting buddy - thought I could keep it up since I love sliding into a huge rosebudding hole, but still lost it - and we eventually quit playing.  I won't even try anymore - both end up dissatistfied.  I hit up a hot visiting 24 year old bottom posting on CL a couple weeks ago.  His ad didn't say a word about condoms so figured he wanted it raw like most 24 year olds or could EASILY twist his arm by mentioning my PrEP.  He seemed interested, but to my surprise turned me down saying safe only, and I turned him down saying raw only - totally respect his decision, just surprised - rarely have anyone insist anymore!!

We need an attitude re-adjustment: the topic makes a distinction between "bare" and "safe", but it ain't necessarily so. It is unheard of for someone on meds with a VL below 200 to pass HIV on whether as top or bottom, so TasP (treatment as prevention) is a safe, bare option as is the use of PrEP. With TasP you're relying on him to be fully adherent to his meds, so TasP is really for the peace of mind of poz guys. With PrEP an HIV- guy knows how adherent he is, and if he takes his truvada every day, it's a damn sight more effective a prevention strategy than breakable condoms.

Bare =/= unsafe. 

• 1 month later...
Guest youngun88

to me being bb as to using rubbers feels not much different apart from when you have big loads oozing out. i find that mostly it turns the guy on fucking me. i never used to like bb and when i did it was with big dicks as they said they could not get condoms to fit them. but now i have given up asking because guys tend to make me fuck them bare or take rubbers off when i'm not looking. now i just have to do what i'm told

Guest Appletree

To me it feels better but it has less to do with the physical sensations and more to do with my own state of mind. If I ask a top to wear a condom it means I'm anxious on some level. Since I've been on prep I don't ask about status and I let myself enjoy the experience more. It's the anxiety that was holding me back all these years. It feels good to let that go.

As a top, condom is a major turn-off for me, It just doesn't turn me on, and I sometimes get soft during the fuck. Fucking raw makes me stay hard the entire fuck.

As a bottom, I enjoy it more when I know that someone is gonna shoot their load inside me. If the top is wearing a condom it's like "Is he finished soon?" and I'm waiting for the next to enter me. It might be a psychic thing, I don't know. I'd pull the condom off him if I could. Or I'd make sure to get his condom afterwards, so I could taste or play with the cum afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Started out only taking wrapped cock.  Fantasized about bareback and then a black dude ripped off his condom and shoved it back in.  The difference is amazing.  My cock now gets soft if there is a condom involved.  I guess my second head has made the decision for me.

Guest Bearman

Started back in 1960s taking cock raw but when Aids hit went to condoms or just abstaining .However , in recent years I have gone back to taking Raw only cock and believe me it really does feel better. I intend to fully enjoy sex  and only let unwrapped dick enter.