Grindr Is Stupid

breederboy

Question..How come, when I have a clear face pic on Grindr, that guys will hit me up and seem interested and then ask for more pics, which I send, and then they just completely stop talking, when they're the ones who started the chat? This makes no sense to me. Does this happen to others? They hit you up, you chat, then they just seem to disappear and never say another word, or after sending them pics. I don't get it. Even on bbrts, nobody chats any more. I might get like 2 messages a day if that. All my pics are crystal clear and updated frequently. What does a guy have to do to meet guys around here.

• Upvote 2

I've gradually stopped using these apps, I've got better things to do with my time. I've also now reached the point that I don't provide further photos to my face pic until I receive a pic in return which was slowed the footfall to my pages. But agreed, it is very annoying and frustrating.

• Upvote 1

Guest iJoey

Question..How come, when I have a clear face pic on Grindr, that guys will hit me up and seem interested and then ask for more pics, which I send, and then they just completely stop talking, when they're the ones who started the chat? This makes no sense to me. Does this happen to others? They hit you up, you chat, then they just seem to disappear and never say another word, or after sending them pics. I don't get it. Even on bbrts, nobody chats any more. I might get like 2 messages a day if that. All my pics are crystal clear and updated frequently. What does a guy have to do to meet guys around here.

Just seeing your cock is enough for me to fall on my back and spread my legs

Yeah I had the same issues with Grindr. A bunch of flakes and pic collectors on there. You gotta follow my proven method and you'll get some good tail on there. 

Don't ever use Grindr in your neighborhood. Don't EVER PUT UP A PROFILE PICTURE! Just in your username say what you're here for and then send pics to those who ask for them. Only use the app when you're away from home and want a quick hook up. Don't get emotional if someone blocks you or ignores your messages. Most guys on there are looking for a wham bam then block you right after even if their profiles say they are looking for a solid LTR. It's all lies. Never believe profiles. If you follow my rules you should have a pretty good amount of hookups on there. 

Just seeing your cock is enough for me to fall on my back and spread my legs

I know I don't know why any bottom or versatile guy would not want that cock.  

Unless you just live in an area with a bunch of bottoms who are afraid of trying to take on a big cock?

• 4 months later...

Grindr is over. It has been for a long time. 95% of the guys are time wasters and pic collectors. It's basic chat if that and everyone wants to meet "next week" or "when I'm back in town"

Scruff is a little better. More face pics on there, but I find thats mostly general chat rather than hook ups. I've gone back to cruising. It's easier, straight forward and you just get on with it. 

have found as most have that Grndr, Scruff, etc are mostly just wannabes and pic collectors, have never had any real hookups, have always had better luck with BBRT and A4A and a couple of other sites when in locations away from my own.

I had one hookup from grindr in about 4 years of off and on use. In Brazil of all places and he hardly spoke English.

Had a couple of meets from Badoo, or whatever it's called now, but that was in Australia and it's all about party and play over there.

Yeah I had the same issues with Grindr. A bunch of flakes and pic collectors on there. You gotta follow my proven method and you'll get some good tail on there. 

Don't ever use Grindr in your neighborhood. Don't EVER PUT UP A PROFILE PICTURE! Just in your username say what you're here for and then send pics to those who ask for them. Only use the app when you're away from home and want a quick hook up. Don't get emotional if someone blocks you or ignores your messages. Most guys on there are looking for a wham bam then block you right after even if their profiles say they are looking for a solid LTR. It's all lies. Never believe profiles. If you follow my rules you should have a pretty good amount of hookups on there. [/size]

I normally use Grindr only when travelling, but a couple of years ago I used it at home with the result that a 19 year old came over to my house, dumped his load in my ass and left.