Boyfriend Shared Me With Four Guys Today

Guest hairybud84

Guest hairybud84

Two buddies of my boyfriend were coming into town and he wanted them to fuck me for the first time. One of the buddies had been chatting with a nearby guy, and the two of them wanted to meet-up, so my boyfriend decided we should just make a party of it, so we invited the third guy over.  As it turned-out, he had something lined-up already apparently, so he ended up bringing another guy to the party, so now there were four guys - and me and my boyfriend.

I ended-up spending the entire afternoon sucking and being bred by the four guests.  My boyfriend, all the while, watched them use me.  Afterwards he fucked me, making sure to tell me how much of a slut I was, having taken four loads from men I had just met, two of whom were total strangers.

Guest faggot hole

From the time I was in high school I have been privileged that my brother and father, as well as my boyfriends and fuck buddies, and sometimes just plain, good-old fashioned dates were enthusiastic about offering my cunt to their buddies and friends.  I learned early-on I was a slut, whose primary purpose in life was to please real Men.  Hairybud84 is lucky to have a BF who understands the best thing He can do for his bf is to get other guys to fuck him.

I just fuckin luv bein shared around I am a slut n I will take any/all cocks n loads up me cum n piss hungry hole any/where/time/how ;)

From the time I was in high school I have been privileged that my brother and father, as well as my boyfriends and fuck buddies, and sometimes just plain, good-old fashioned dates were enthusiastic about offering my cunt to their buddies and friends.  I learned early-on I was a slut, whose primary purpose in life was to please real Men.  Hairybud84 is lucky to have a BF who understands the best thing He can do for his bf is to get other guys to fuck him.

Same here except I haven't had boyfriends. Just FWBs who want me used before they cum in my pussy,

• Upvote 1

Guest MyDarlene

Two buddies of my boyfriend were coming into town and he wanted them to fuck me for the first time. One of the buddies had been chatting with a nearby guy, and the two of them wanted to meet-up, so my boyfriend decided we should just make a party of it, so we invited the third guy over.  As it turned-out, he had something lined-up already apparently, so he ended up bringing another guy to the party, so now there were four guys - and me and my boyfriend.

I ended-up spending the entire afternoon sucking and being bred by the four guests.  My boyfriend, all the while, watched them use me.  Afterwards he fucked me, making sure to tell me how much of a slut I was, having taken four loads from men I had just met, two of whom were total strangers.

wow good for you glad to see you got to be bred by 4 guys then your boyfriend got to fuck you, excellent.