Not Enough Real Cum, So Will Make Buckets Full Of Fake Cum.

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Where I live it is very hard to get my share of real cum...

But sometimes I am so horny to get the feel of slimy goo dripping in my hole that I resort to a big bottle of fake cum...

What I do is boil hot water and use corn flour starch... fill plastic soda bottles with the goo and put it in the fridge to cool...

In the shower, I clean my ass like I would do before a fuck session and make sure all the water is out and no more shit inside.

Then I would go down on the shower floor - it tends to get messy quickly - and prop up my back up one of the walls, ass way up and put a bottle of goo opening upside down in my hole... Use my bowels and stomach muscles to let the goo go in deep, or even squeeze the plastic bottles so the goo can enter my bowels in rally deep...

Most of the time I can fit a whole liter of fake goo inside... plug my hole with a nice plug or whatever toy you might be using and start play with my ass and whatever is still in the bottle and let it drip over my dick and balls.

Whenever everything gets very slime, I often have no problem feeling very slutty and imagine I have been fucked gang banged by a lot of guys...

Anybody did something like this or has additional suggestions?

In the US try a product called Hydroxyethylcellulose. In Europe, try natrosol. This is what they make movie slime out of and they use it for Nickelodeon style slime. It's a powder you mix with hot water and then add coloring (food coloring or poster paints). It's also used for lotions, shampoos, etc. So it's non-toxic and water based, so it's easy to clean up from. It gets thicker as it cools.  I've made a pretty good close approximation of cum. Just doesn't have the smell or taste, obviously. I bought 1 lb of the powder for about $20 and it made 15-20 gallons worth of "slime"...or cum. 

Guest ff-whole

can't get either of the two, so I have to do with simple corn/food starch... nothing wrong with it but it won't hold very long.

But it's cheap, natural and also water based.