Cleaning And Staying Clean

bbtwink95

To the experienced bottoms out there, have any of you found a liquid diet that will sustain you for a few days to a week? Max I could go was 2-3 days before passng out from hunger. Diet consists of: fruit juice, green tea, and water. Did that during a Spring Break and my hole stayed poop free for days but I was always hungry and started to get weak to the point that sex became lack luster. I ate a Big Mac and shit my brains out the next morning. I'd eat intravenously if it could sustain me and ensure my boi pussy was squeeky clean at all times. Morning sex is especially problematic. Had a BF that loved morning sex but it had to be confined to the weekends and I had to get up a couple of hours before him to clean out.

• Upvote 1

2-4 tablespoons of milled chia seed with 16 ounces of water daily will keep most guys asses sparkling..

for an even cleaner ass, flatter stomach, better overall health, alongside your daily chia regimen..

1 tablespoon of psyllium fiber husk powder with 16 oz of water.(daily or every other day for this awesome colon cleaner)

I've followed this regimen for the past 10 years and have perfected it in my own diet. I am a deep FFister and I demand my own ass be spotless. enemas are a quick breeze and I am clean for hours of deep FF/fuck action.

• Upvote 2

Our bodies are relatively rhythmic, if you eat properly and at the same times you can train yourself to poop on schedule. After defecation I clean out with a few bulb syringe rounds and am clean after. Eat lots of veggies and drink lots of water. 

• 2 weeks later...

To the experienced bottoms out there, have any of you found a liquid diet that will sustain you for a few days to a week? Max I could go was 2-3 days before passng out from hunger. Diet consists of: fruit juice, green tea, and water. Did that during a Spring Break and my hole stayed poop free for days but I was always hungry and started to get weak to the point that sex became lack luster. I ate a Big Mac and shit my brains out the next morning. I'd eat intravenously if it could sustain me and ensure my boi pussy was squeeky clean at all times. Morning sex is especially problematic. Had a BF that loved morning sex but it had to be confined to the weekends and I had to get up a couple of hours before him to clean out.

I have the same issue here...

When going on extended long weekends of play how do you 

a) find a diet that nourishes you enough so that you're not hungry and weak all the time

B) stay clean for extended periods of time for long parties and like CumBustion said for morning sex!

The other thing is that if I have to clean my hole 2-3 times a day (from eating regularly) that in and of itself will make it worn out and less capable of getting fucked! 

So I guess any detailed description of a few day regimen that has worked for someone would be awesome :)