Bareback Sexcation Question

bb10top

Any idea on whether Folsom is worth going to for bareback fun? I've never been to San Francisco but I'm planning ahead and it sounds like it would be hot with lots of action. I know there is a Cumunion that wknd in Berkley which I would attend but not sure about what else is good (non-stop bareback fucking-wise) for the rest of Folsom wknd in SF.

I'm a mid 20s 10" hung BBC top from Toronto, and I can't get enough of white bottoms. Latino, Middle Eastern and South Asian are hot too, but white bottom guys are my number 1. Especially older (over 50) fat/chub/superchub/bears, twinks, redheads, muscle, the "unattractive" guys that no one wants are super sexy to me too. etc. Love em all and love em raw to rim seed and breed.

Im going to IML in Chicago this year and thought it would be nice to see what other sexcation spots I should plan for this year. I'd like to go to at least 3-4 places per year just for bareback sex.

I went on a sexcation this year (Mid-Atlantic Leather in Washington DC and it was a blast). I breed so many white bottoms and it was amazing. I remember breeding this 80 year old white bottom that spoke little English and could barely walk, drinking cum out his ass and immediately breeding a 350 lb redhead right after and let him sit on my face and so on. I must have dumped 25-30 loads in the few days I was there. I want more! :)

If I'm posting this in the wrong place please direct to the right section. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or if you can recommend other sexcation events that would be nice too! :) I hear Berlin is nice.

It would be nice to have a thread with some type of list of all the best sexcation events throughout the year that we can all look at and make decisions/discuss.

Cheers! :)

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

You should consider coming to Texas Bear Round Up in Dallas in March. There will be literally hundreds of guys who are your type in one place. Lots of bareback action all the time. I will be more than happy to offer my ass to you in advance because we go every year.

Thanks! I will definitely consider Texas Bear Round Up!

It def sounds like something that would my mouth drool and feel like I'm in heaven. Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

Had I've known about Texas Bear Round Up earlier (I'm 2 months late). I would of most likely attended for a few days and unloaded a lot.  :)

I haven't attended FSF yet, but SF is like a candy shop. You owe it to yourself to go sometime.

I've been to NY, LA, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Chicago and most of the cities of Central and South Florida, but not SF yet. Now we have direct flights from Norway as well, so I should find the time and money to go.

I've been to NY, LA, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Chicago and most of the cities of Central and South Florida, but not SF yet. Now we have direct flights from Norway as well, so I should find the time and money to go.

The first time I visited SF was earlier this year and I knew it was my kind of town when on the first day my hot cashier at Bloomingdales told me he wanted to fuck me and handed me his number.