I Finally Dared

shyvers

Yesterday I went to a club with a darkroom with some friends. For many decades I have day dreamed of getting fucked anonymously in a darkroom. The club was packed. The dark room even more with at least 100 people fucking or getting BJs. Pitch black.  I pulled down my jeans, faced the wall and just waited until someone came and started fingering my ass. A minute later, his bare dick was inside me. Oh, so fucking hot!! Getting anonymous dick. Touched the guy and felt he had hard abs and my height. He started biting my neck, and then kissing it, and then kissing my mouth while still fucking me. A few minutes later he came. Some inside, some dripped outside.

Still horny, decided to stay where I was. a second guy came, touched the sloppy ass and quickly stuck his dick inside. This guy was hairy, and slightly chubby, smelling of cigarets. Probably with more light and less alcohol on me, I would have resisted, but I was too excited, so I pushed my ass in and out util he came too.

Third guy, in less than five minutes, sticks it in with a condom. I start touching another naked ass next to me, so I start caressing the ass with one hand, and stroking with the other one. Totally hard, I fuck this ass raw while mine is still getting  fucked. I come a lot, and soil my jeans, and pushed the condom guy off (What's the point of waiting for him to come anyways).

First time ever getting anonymous raw dick (two!). So hot. I was hard at work all day today just remembering yesterday.  I loved it!! I think I will do it again soon, despite all the risks involved.

• Upvote 4