Butt Plugs And Hole Training

tallslenderguy

I've been recently approached by a dom top and were exploring him "training" me to be a "pussy bottom." What that means in our context is that I would not get any sexual pleasure from touching my cock, just from my ass. I'm really turned on by the idea, though I'm finding it to be more of a challenge than I would of thought, even though I've considered myself pretty much a 'total bottom', I've always used my cock to edge or eventually orgasm.

Anyway, as part of the process, he has me using butt  plugs. His assertion is that by using butt plugs and never touching my cock, my sexual energy will all be transferred to my ass. Using butt plugs will get me used to always having something in my hole and make me miss it when there's not something there, which talking that way always makes me really hard and drippy lol. 

I still have yet to take a whole hand. Though the idea is hot to me, it's also a little scary and I wonder about being that stretched? Same thoughts about using butt plugs all the time, especially progressively larger ones. What will that eventually do to my hole? His take is that it will train my muscles to be able to milk cock, and i admit I often clinch when I have a plug in vs just being relaxed down there. So on the one hand I am being dilated, but on the other I am using those muscles, they're not just becoming flaccid. As a long time bottom, I've already developed the ability to squeeze and milk a cock with my hole. I took a walk to the store with a plug in yesterday and was kind of surprised to see how I could squeeze it even while walking. I can't walk and chew gum, but I can walk and squeeze cock. 

I know there's a lot of collective experience here, so would love any input on hole training. What kind of plugs do those of you into this use? Lubes? How long do you keep them in? How about size? What is your rationale for what you using/doing?

Edited by tallslenderguy

I bhought a butt plug but I think I overestimated my butt capabilities considering that while it does fit my cunt muscles tend to push it out automatically... 

I bhought a butt plug but I think I overestimated my butt capabilities considering that while it does fit my cunt muscles tend to push it out automatically... 

Yeah, I wonder if that has to do with the type? The first one I am using is small and tear drop shaped and has a small neck. I've been wearing it several hours a day and have gone to bed with it in a couple of times. Both times I've woken up a couple hours later, really horny. I wore it the other day walking to the store about a mile away. It's big enough to be aware that it's there and I found myself clinching it automatically, though I think it'd stay in on its own. I can see where it's training my muscles to pull in, which is kinda hot. It was no problem squeezing and pulling it in while I walked. It'll be interesting to see if the the effect is what I want: highly trained ass muscles that open up but have lots of squeeze control... but then, I may already have that from a lifetime of bottoming ;-)

• 6 months later...

To train a total sub pussy boy, you have to prevent him from touching his cock and ejaculating by stimulating his penis.

So with my boy, I've locked him in chastity (holy trainer) for 7 weeks now.  He's not allowed to touch the device or his cock except to clean it. Punishment helps a lot here, as well as bondage at night so he can't touch or play with his cock or device.  The goal is to reprogram him so that all stimulation comes from anal penetration. 

This could take a long time, so it's best to have a cb designed for long term wear. (very long term)   Also you have to stimulate his prostrate as much as possible.  Plug training here is a must.  I've started him with different size plugs, working on longer time frames.  He's now at 10 hours per day, and plugs are mandatory when he's taken out of the house.  I've noticed physical activity while plugged gets his cock leaking.  So this is a good sign.

Also it's very important to share his pussy with whomever wants to fuck him.  I've taken away all dildos and only use them on him myself for stretching or depth play.  I also list him regularly on bbrt, craig's list, a4a and silverdaddies as a main source for anal/sexual stimulation.  It seems to be working, the boy is craving cock like I could've have ever imagined.  And looks or age are no longer an issue.  Also his stamina when getting tagged or gang fucked has improved and what used to be painful is now pleasurable for him.

The carrot and the stick also comes in handy, he gets praise for being a good pussy, and punished for not being an enthusiastic bottom. 

The 3 ingredients  are simply 1) Total chasitty 2) Regular/long term plugging 3) Share, share, share.

It takes time so be patient, and find a Dom that is patient and strict as well.  Soon you will realize that the only cocks that are important are the ones that fuck you.

Edited by DadP
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8