Wreckin-Aids-Bone (Wab)

Part 5:  Splat – splat – SPLAT! My long W.A.B. (Wreckin-AIDs-Bone) was churning that buttery hole deep. Little foil, Land-O-Lakes butter packets lay scattered on the floor and as I planted my feet, the Asian bottom I had met in the alley the day before behind his family’s restaurant jumped back on my dick and rode me like a pro. He agreed to keep me stocked with all the food I could carry each day if I dicked his winking hole, so I met him behind the restaurant, followed him in the back door and down the stairs to a small basement storeroom. I prefer to fuck dry or with just spit, but he started opening butter packets like a squirrel frantic for the last nutt before winter, and dobbing his hole with them.

I didn’t like it. Not at all. Yeah my 10-inch dick was hard, and he was moaning as I pulsed his hole into orgasmic bliss, but naw, not my roll. I like it when the bottom hurts. When they resist. When they want it, but their body ain’t prepared, and I get to make them open up like I want.

“Cum in me, yeah please give me that black dick, oh that feels so fucking good, please cum, shoot your load deep, I want it harder,” the Asian guy begged. On and on he begged. Too fucking chatty for me too, but this was business, so I let him think he was getting my load – tops can fake it too. “HERE COMES THAT BBC LOAD – THAT WHAT YOU WANT? FILLING THAT SLOPPY HOLE – PUSHING IT IN THERE – FUCKING YOU LIKE A SLUT FOR THIS DICK – OH YEAH, TAKE THIS FUCKING NUTT…”

There. Done. Now on to real biz. I told him I would be back at the alley door in an hour and he said he would have my food ready. Time to get my AIDs Bone into some real raw ass and shred it. I wiped my dick down, then wiped it down some more until I was finally grease free. Back in the alley I shifted down a couple of buildings, leaned against the wall in the shadows, lit a cigarette, and waited.

Right on time Mr. Wall Street slunk down the alley. His steps were tentative, like a man on his way to his execution and in some ways guess he was. I calmly waited; he got closer, paused, looked around like he was reconsidering. I stood straight, my ribs showing as I poked my chest out, held the cigarette between my teeth, unzipped my pants and hauled out my thick, hard dick. My toxic precum was already drooling from the tip like the venom of some alien monster in a sci-fi movie.

Wall Street edged closer. He was sweating, but not just from the heat wave blasting NYC, but from the blasting he knew my dick was going to give his ass. Wall Street was all twitchy, shaky, his eyes darting back and forth. He was hooked. He needed his fix. This is what BBC withdrawal looks like.

“Get on your knees. Taste that dick drool,” I ordered. Wall Street squinted his nose in disgust as he looked at his high price suit then looked at the broken pavement in the dirty alley. But, he obeyed. Yes, he was a bitch at heart – or was now that I had plowed him and shown him the joys of serving a nasty BBC freak like me. Wall Street winced as he got on his knees, his clean cut face and high dollar haircut in sharp contrast to the filth that surrounded us and to the thug, street, BBC hanging in mid-air. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes like he was afraid it was going to bite him. Aiight then, time to spit some venom in those cheeks.

Before Wall Street could react I dropped the butt of my now finished cigarette onto the ground, grabbed his head in a vice grip, drove my 10-inches into his mouth as far as I could, and as he flailed and gagged and realized his neck was stuffed and he could not breath I snarled, “THAT’S RIGHT FUCKING FAGGY – TASTE THAT AIDS BONE. SUCK THAT JUICE – LITTLE POISON CARAMEL, CANDY APPLE RIGHT THERE. LET ME HEAR YOU GAG AND SPIT IT UP. THAT’S ALL THE FUCKING LUBE YOU GET. WHY ELSE YOU HERE – TRYING TO GET THAT BITCH HOLE CUNT WRECKED AGAIN AIN’T YOU? ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING ASK YOU A QUESTION – SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF YOU – THAT’S RIGHT – NOD THAT HEAD, DRIBBLE THAT SNOT ONTO MY DICK – FUCKING POWERLESS BITCH IS ALL YOU ARE – NOW GET THE FUCK UP!!”

Wall Street had tears running down his face, snot coming out his nose, streams of drool down his chin – HA! What a fucking sight. I could tell he was not a practiced dick sucker – or more likely that was the first real meat he had ever choked on. Hmm…. Note for next time, but today, today was all about wrecking that hole some more.

As he stood up Wall Street started to object, “I…I don’t think I can get fucked again. You made it bleed a little yesterday and so I’m pretty tender, and sore, and…..” A quick left hook tap got his attention, then I grabbed him hard, pushed him against the wall, and started rubbing my monster dick against the back of his high-priced suit to dry it off. “I don’t give a fuck if it hurts and frankly, it’s supposed to. You’re supposed to feel the dick, feel that black shaft hurt that pink hole, feel it tonight when you lying in bed, remembering what a bitch you are for a real man. Now shut the fuck up and show me what you got or else we wasting our time,” I said. Wall Street fumbled in his coat pocket, pulled out his wallet, it was good and stuffed again and every bill was a silent plea for me to rape fuck that ass. To make hurt all over. To fill him with dirty dick and cum.

I emptied his wallet, handed it back to him, he started to shake again. “Drop those fucking pants and stick that ass out. Show me you want this AIDs Bone,” I demanded. Wall Street was overcome now with his need and his belt buckle clanged like a dinner bell as it hit the pavement, he grunted as I pushed him against the wall, and started panting like a porch hound as I covered his mouth with my left hand, lined up my dry dick and pushed as hard as I fucking could.

Shock. Pain. Desire. Need. Wall Street’s body and mind convulsed as my BBC ripped that white hole back open. “YOU LIKE BEING ON THE BUSINESS END OF THIS THUG DICK? YOU LIKE BEING MY WHITE BITCH? THAT PUSSY’S IN HEAT – SUCKING THIS MONSTER DICK IN – FEEL IT SCRAPING THOSE WALLS UP? YEAH YOU DO – YEAH YOU DO – SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR OFFICE WITH MY AIDS BONE NUTT DEEP IN THAT HOLE. FUCK HELL THAT ASS IS TIGHT! RAPING THAT BUG CHASING ASS – GOING TO POZ THAT HOLE AGAIN, MAKE YOU MINE. STRUGGLE FOR ME – THAT’S IT – FIGHT THAT AIDS BONE – FIGHT THAT WRECKIN DICK – CLAMP THAT HOLE AND TRY TO PUSH ME OFF YOU YOU CUM HUNGRY MOTHA-FUCKA! GOD DAMN WEEK ASS FAGGY, TAKE THIS NUTT – TAKE THIS LOAD IN THEM GUTS – FEEL THAT SHIT GO DEEP UP IN THERE – HELL YEAH! FILLING THAT ASS – FILLING THAT ASS – AAAHHHH…..”

I ripped my dick out of his bruised hole, peeked at it, saw my nutt was still streaming, slammed it back in as hard as I could and angled against his walls to wipe the head clean. A few deep strokes and when I ripped it out this time, looked like I had finished off, released my grip on Mr. Wall Street, let him slump against the wall, stuffed my wet, still hard meet back into my dirty jeans, and lit up a fresh cigarette. Even in the shadows I could see how flushed and turned on Wall Street was and when he turned around and started to pull his pants back up he also started to talk. “I’m not here to chat, listen to your mouth, be your buddy, or none of that shit so if it’s not about business or you begging for more of this dick, then shut the fuck up.” Wall Street’s eyes got wide, he hung his head in submission, buckled his pants then reached into another coat pocket and handed me a cell phone. “I got this for you – if that’s OK – I thought, I didn’t know, I…well thought maybe you could use a phone. I also prepaid the service for two years. Unlimited everything so no worries and no strings. It’s a gift – a thank you. I…well…I..” I smiled, exhaled my smoke into his face as I palmed my new phone and said, “Hit my digits when that wallet’s full again and you need some more dick. Next time I think I should bust that ass with you bent over your office desk. Leave my stank on your chair so every time you sit down to work, that faggy hole will be twitching remembering how my thug dick owned that shit right there.” Wall Street’s eyes rolled, he panted, I laughed and strolled away.

I didn’t look back to see if Wall Street was still standing there like a clown when I stopped and knocked on the restaurant door. I knocked again. I don’t like being kept fucking waiting. I was getting ready to go around front when Asian boy opened the door, apologized profusely for keeping me waiting like he should, handed me my bag of food, then went scrambling back inside to pack me some cold sodas and bottled water. Two bags in arm, I headed to the trap house. My dick was just getting started and I had hours to kill before I was supposed to hook with the two daddies the white youngin I banged at the hotel was supposed to connect me with.

The porch bum was waiting and happily took the food and drinks I offered and I even gave some to his two buddies that were hanging with him. I started to make my way through the hole in the fence when the bum said, “Your boy’s gone. Said he had to go to Newark, Newell, New – oh hell – someplace and he be back in a day or two or three.” Lil’Petey had said nothing to me about going anyplace, so I shrugged, made my way to his cardboard shanty around back, slid the food in, and settled down for a bite and cool drink. I scooted back out, made my way to the back by the fallen down garage and took care of some personal business, went back inside and with Petey gone, took advantage of being alone a minute. In the far corner and up against the house, I peeled back the several layers of cardboard on the ground, got my spoon, dug me a little hole. Using a clean, empty carton the Asian guy had put in the bag for me, I pulled out my latest haul from Wall Street, put most of it in the carton, then buried it quick. Safe and sound. Never a good idea to keep all your stash in one spot so this was just the latest of my little hidey holes. With that done I settled back and took a quick nap.

My hard dick was raging. I was lying back, my body sweating in the cardboard shanty as I stroked when I heard some noise – a scrape, thump, scrape – someone was inside the trap house. I grabbed an unopened box of Chinese food, a now lukewarm soda, and crawled out. The back door was ajar as usual. I creeped on in, followed the muffled voices down a hall, and found the porch bum being getting his dick sucked by one of his two buddies I saw earlier. His buddy was on his hands and knees, ass up and waiting. Is that an invitation? HA!

“Yo man, I see you made good with the foods I left to handle your problem - now here’s MY problem,” I said as I flopped out my 10-inch hard on. The porch bum smiled, nodded his head to his buddies raised ass, and the guy didn’t stop sucking, so clearly they both were inviting me to dig in. First, I set the carton of food and drink down beside them and the dude sucking eyed it sideways, but never let the dick out of his mouth. I adjusted my balls and dick through my zipper, spit on them a couple times, stepped behind the guy sucking, and used my feet to edge his legs wider. He raised his ass up – yeah ready for dick. But are they ever truly ready? HA!

The guy was slurping and burping on the porch bum’s dick, but I had to interrupt their flow. “Get your pants off,” I ordered. I had to repeat myself and slap his ass, then the guy sucking stopped, quickly stood up, dropped his pants, fumbled his shoes off, then his pants, and got back down on his hands and knees and started sucking again. Before he could reconsider I sawed my fingers into his furry, grimy, rank hole to tear it up. He grunted, groaned, porch bum looked on in awe as I squatted over that waiting ass then dropped my dick.

The pain of getting his hole punched open made the sucker stop and made porch bum ready to blow. Porch bum grabbed his head and with three quick thrusts of his hips blew his cum into the dude’s mouth. I was getting ready to grab and push deeper when porch bum said, “I’m done man. You have it at it.” I nodded, waited a sec for porch bum to scoot out, and as he left the room I dropped my body down and forward and as the dude collapsed to the trap house floor under my weight my dick ripped through his outer hole, found that second ring, and embedded itself nice and deep. “FUCKING PUSSY GETTING RIPPED! SOME BIG OL BEEF STEAK WITH THAT CHINESE FOOD HUH? YOU HUNGRY MOTHA-FUCKA? GOD DAMN YOU GOT A DIRTY ASS – FEEL THAT DICK PULL ALL THE WAY OUT? HA! YEAH LIKE IT WENT IT PUNCH FUCKS BACK IN THAT HOLE? EVER FELT SHIT THAT GOOD BEFORE? BET YOU AIN’T – BET YOU WON’T FORGET – WORTHLESS FUCKING HOLE TAKING MY BLACK DICK, HERE COMES THAT ROLLER COASTER NUTT, COMING HOME, COMING FOR THAT HOLE – TAKING THE EDGE OFF SO I CAN FUCKING BREATHE – TAKE…OF HELL YEAH – MY BALLS FILLING YOUR CUNT UP!”

Most dudes are a six pack, smoke, or in this case box of Chinese food away from being a bitch hole for a thug like me. Another notch on my AIDs Bone belt and just for good measure I gave the dude a soft kick on the foot as I stepped away and said, “Pass the word. I got food to give but only looking for fresh hole that’s willing to take it like that. Raw. Rough. One and done. In and out. You feel me?” His grunt was all the answer I needed.

Back in the cardboard shanty I pulled out my new cell phone from Mr. Wall Street. I had plenty of bars, so got online, set up a new email account, and then noted I had a text. Mr. Wall Street begging for my dick already. Yeah once they get that hole wrecked ain’t no other dick feel right. I chilled a bit then figured was time to hit the ABS and meet up with the youngin. Before I left, I set the bag of food right where I knew Lil’Petey would see it. I wasn’t worried about the bums coming in – they fucking knew better.

An hour later I was standing down the block from the ABS, scanning the crowd, watching for the youngin and seeing if he would show. Some folks stared as they walked past at my dirty appearance. Scraggly beard, hair all wilding, my ribs poking out, my raggedy, stained jeans. Others had a look I was beginning to recognize, a look of need, desire, and wanting to walk on the wrong side of the tracks. I was close to feeling secure with the cash flow to head back to Harlem and tonight would either set me up right or I would have to hustle a bit longer. Feeling a phone in my pocket again felt strange

I ran my hand over the phone’s screen. The temptation to call home was there. To hear my momma’s voice, to hear her say she still loved, to hear some other words not spoken in anger and hate. Naw – time to move on. I could see a new life now. This was just the beginning.

My thoughts were interrupted as the prancing youngin bounded up to me, “There you ARE! You would not believe the traffic coming here from up town. I mean really. OK, so…” and then he proceeded with 21 questions. Jesus Christ you’d think this was Million Dollar Matchmaker or some shit. “Hey!” I shouted as I gave him a light thug tap with my left fist. Fuck that shut him up. “We doing this or what?” He said it was all set, his two daddies had booked a hotel room a few blocks away so they could ‘be in the hood’, they wanted to get wild, freaky, nasty and would tell me more when I got there.

I patted the $500 now in pocket as I swaggered to the double-tap-booty call. There was $1,500 more waiting for me – no limits, nasty as I want. The youngin tried to get me to bang his hole before I hit his daddies and while that might make a hot scene another time, I passed. On the way to the hotel I also realized that white, rich folks like these could easily set me up. I had a plan for that too.

The hotel was mid-range, nothing fancy so no one at the front desk stopped me as I walked through the lobby although they did watch me closely. I knocked once at the room the youngin gave me and the door quickly opened, and I was met by a well built dude, mid-40s I’d say, clean shaven all over and he had nothing on but some black Mark Weldon underwear.

“You must be JC. Come in please. May I offer you a drink?” he asked. I shook my head, used my dirty t-shirt to wipe the sweat off my face, and stepped into the room and stopped. The youngin said his daddies were freaks but hell. The other daddy was spread eagle on the bed, black nylon straps wrapped around each ankle and wrist and disappearing under the bed. A black hood with only holes for his eyes and nostrils was on his head and a thick collar with a heavy chain went from his neck and wound down the length of the bed and disappeared underneath. He was thicker, with a meaty butt, and hard to tell from his position how old he was. The daddy who met me at the door said, “This is my partner Rex – well Reginald – well oh damn hell. I know I know, this is not a formal social gathering and no names, yes yes yes. But, my apologies. Courtesies never fail me.” Whatever dude.

Like a Hollywood director the daddy explained what they wanted, flailing his arms wide, his hands dancing like little princesses, “We’re in a city far away from home. There’s a knock at the door. Re…I mean my husband, thinks it’s room service and boldly opens the door. VOILA! It’s a thief! (that’s you). You push your way in, quickly tie him up, then me. And as I lie there forced to watched, my husband is violated most horribly (sigh). He’s the bottom, but I’m helpless and am forced to watch as my husband is taken by another man! (sigh) Just between us, I like watching that – kind of our thing. I fuck him of course, but I much prefer to watch.”

I nodded, said ‘Yes’ at the appropriate times, listened as he explained how the nylon bindings worked, blah fucking blah blah. He unlashed his husband, the two daddies sat on the bed and listened as I explained my last condition after they had handed me half the cash up front. Dumb asses. They’re lucky I’m a greedy BBC right now as I could have easily stepped out and not come back and been satisfied with that. But this is business and right now, all I got is my 10-inch monster and my rep. I don’t cheat, steal, or shit like that.

The two daddies happily obliged to the next request and as I used my cell phone to record them while they explained that to whomever it may concern, they willingly met with me, asked me to play, blah blah blah. The daddy that had been tied to the bed did not take his mask off in front of me, but just pulled it up so his mouth showed, stated his name, and all the rest. I sent the video to my email and the cloud and then had to do it all over again as they showed me two cameras they had set up in the room to live stream the rape fuck to their perv site. Yeah that’s rite. These two whitebread, uptown daddies had a fucking perv website where they showed their freaky, ‘anonymous’ shit, and were going to live stream a thug beat down. HA!

Time to get busy. Off camera you hear KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. then cries of NO, NO, PLEASE DON’T HURT US, TAKE WHAT YOU WANT. Fucking drama queens. Shaky shots of daddy #1 (the bottom) being tied down, hooded, as my voice off camera orders daddy #2 (the top) to pull the restraints tighter. Daddy #1 is secure, now the camera is set on the desk; unnamed black thug (that’s me) is shown tying daddy#2 down the same. Script goes as planned. Two daddies tied, hooded.

“I SAW YOU TWO FAGGIES EYEING MY DICK – YOU TRYING GET SOME DICK? THINK YOUR WHITE ASS TOO GOOD FOR ME? HUH?” I stated per the script. Both daddies moaned, groaned on cue. I stripped so the cameras caught my dirty clothes, rank ass, ribs showing. I walked over to daddy #1 and started to finger his hole, which was wide the fuck open, “You a faggy for dick?” I asked knowing the answer. “Yeah maybe stick this up your shithole, plow that ass.” With that I climbed up on the bed, stretched like a lion over his prey, and as daddy#1 poked his ass up and out, I dropped down into that shitter. I reached up, wrapped my hands around his throat and fucked without mercy. His body bucked, contorted, and being the bottom slag slut he was, took it all and more. That hole was used to getting dicked and while I made a good show, he was too eager for my true tastes. I needed something a little more taboo. I pulled out of his ass, slide onto my right side so I could look over his back and at the eyes of daddy #2 that shone with voyeur delight through the holes in his mask. I lifted up my left hand, then raised one finger at a time to clearly show to daddy #2 and the camera my long, dirty nails. “TIME TO PREP THIS FAG CUNT RIGHT. SEE THESE NAILS, THEY ARE NICE AND SHARP, MADE FOR SLICING AND DICING AND TURNING A SMOOTH HOLE TO CHOPPED BURGER. ONCE THEY GET COATED IN SOME BRIGHT RED POLISH, THEN IT’S TIME TO BLOW MY AIDS BONE LOAD.” Daddy #2 was shaking in excitement as daddy#1 started squealing like a stuck pig, which he was right then as I dug at his guts as hard as I could. When my nails were nice and polished, I raised back up, coated my drippy dick, and went to town long dicking that ass like it had never had been before.

Both daddies were gasping, moaning, and groaning in time to my power fuck and now that I tore his hole good and knew it hurt, my dick was ready to coat his insides. “TAKE THIS RAW DICK BITCH! MAKING YOU TAKE SOME DIRTY BLACK COCK. MY DICK IS STILL COATED IN BUM GRIME, NOW YOU GOT IT TOO. AND THAT’S NOT ALL YOU GOT…RIGHT NOW…FUCK YOU GOING TO GET MY AIDS NUTT…TAKE THIS DIRTY POZ DICK…RAPING THAT FAG PUSSY…MY FAG PUSSY…I’M YOUR BBC DADDY NOW….”

One load down. I pulled out, fingered his hole some more to cut my load up in there good. Grabbed my cigarettes and sat on the edge of the bed as my nutt stewed in daddy #1. My dick was sticking straight up and out, hard as shit as I eyed daddy #2.  He said he was only a top. Well now time to go off script. ACTION!

I put the cigarette out, smacked daddy#1’s ass for good measure, stood between the two beds so both cameras had the perfect shots, and as I stroked my dick said, “PROBLEM WITH A THUG DICK LIKE THIS IS MY SHIT NEVER GOES DOWN AND MY BALLS PRODUCE AIDS MILK BY THE GALLON. HMMMM….I COULD CRAWL BACK UP IN SOME WET FAG HOLE…NAW…BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I KNOW. I GOT ANOTHER ASS RIGHT HERE JUST WAITING TO FEEL ME.”

I could hear daddy #1 now chuckling through his mask as he caught on, and it was not until I had climbed up on the bed over daddy #2 that he finally realized what was about to go down. The nylon straps snapped taught, his hooded head whipped side to side. His breath came out in hard snorts though the small holes in the hood. His body shook in fear and then pain as daddy #2 took three of my fingers in his tight, unused hole and I went from 0 to 60 scratching the hell out of his pucker.

“YOU CAN’T TEASE A THUG DICK WITH A BEGGING FAG PUSSY LIKE THAT…HEAR IT BEGGING? I DO…BEGGING TO BE FUCKED, BEGGING TO BE STRETCHED, BEGGING TO BE NUTTED THE FUCK UP,” I said in my best snarl. I spit up and down daddy #2’s back as I continued clawing his hole and then looked at daddy #1 and asked, “YOU HEAR IT BEGGING DON’T YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT A BEGGING HOLE SOUNDS LIKE? YOURS WAS A QUIET, INSISTANT BEGGING, THIS ONE….THIS HOLE RIGHT HEAR IS SCREAMING IT! DOWN ON ONE FUCKING KNEE, PLEADING, BEGGING LIKE SOMEONE STARVING. YOU STARVING? STARVING FOR SOME THICK – LONG – DARK – CHOCOLATE? I HEAR YOU FAGGY HOLE, DADDY’S COMING, TIME TO GET FED.”

Daddy #2 thrashed and bucked and then went dead still as I climbed up on the bed. Fuck – what’s he think? Playing possum’s going to get me to stop? HA!

I lined up my dick head right at his hole, moved my hips in small circles so he could feel what was coming, I then lifted myself up and over his back, my dick still in position, angled myself forward, and wrapped my arms under his arm pits and grabbed the fronts of his shoulders with my two hands. I put my face down next to his so I could see the fear in his eyes and block his view of daddy #1. All that daddy #2 needed to focus on right then was me. He needed to see in my eyes, see my desire, see my need. Then his muffled screams started.

“That’s it daddy,” I said in a whisper just loud enough for him to hear as I continued to look in his eyes. “Feel this AIDs Bone dick opening you up. I know it’s what you wanted isn’t it? I can feel that ass welcoming me in. Begging for more. You want it harder? Want my cum? Want that hole to hurt? Time to wreck that cunt.”

I shifted my body, splayed my legs, grabbed his throat like I did his husband’s and rape fucked it good. I angled left – right – pulled all the way out and slammed back in. This daddy would be walking funny for sure. My balls had been teased enough. “TIME TO FILL THAT WHITE PINK ASS WITH BLACK NUTT – TIME TO FILL THAT NASTY ASS WITH AIDS NUTT – TIME TO FILL THAT HUNGRY ASS DEEP WITH BLACK DICK – TAKE THIS FUCKING DICK – TAKE THIS MOTHA-FUCKIN DICK – TAKE THIS WRECKIN AIDS BONE DICK…HERE THE FUCK IT COMES, FEEL IT FLOODING THAT HOLE? FEEL IT BREEDING YOU? FEEL THAT CUM BURNING YOUR INSIDES UP? MAKING THAT ASS CREAM ON MY DICK – MAKING THAT ASS MILK EVERY DROP OUT – FUCKING HELL THAT’S RIGHT, YOUR PUSSY HAVING AN ORGASM – YOUR WHITE PUSSY TWITCHING AND TWERKING ON MY DICK, ASKING FOR MORE – WELL FUCKER HERE IT COMES!!!”

I yanked my spent dick out of his bruised hole, wiped myself off on his ass cheeks, climbed off the bed, lit a new smoke, opened the wallets that were on the table between the beds, took the cash I was owed, and walked stage right– cameras now off.

I debated a minute whether or not to mount them both again, but no, I ain’t giving shit for free. Fucking daddy #2 was off script, so in case he did not take it well, I decided to go with daddy #1 and untied him from the bed instead. He stumbled to his feet, rubbed his wrists and ankles, then took off the hood. This was the first time I got to see his full face and while I expected some nelly looking dude, he was not that at all. Hell, I was surprised and my dick sprang right back up. HA!

Daddy #1 laughed, slapped me on the shoulder, and said, “Thank you! I have been trying to fuck him again for years, but you’d think his ass was the Mona Lisa – some national treasure not to be touched. Well, I plan to take full advantage of this little twist.” I declined his offer to hang out or wash off. I wanted to keep the crust on my dick. I was at the door, ready to go when my host stopped me and said, “Do you have a number we can reach you? I expect that today’s little scenario will be a huge hit with our fans and well, personally, I would like to try that dick out again. Can you get dirtier, nastier, rougher? Oh good! You were the best fuck I’ve had in a while. I have a great idea! Do you like parties? We’re throwing a huge welcome-back-to-the-city bash at our penthouse in a couple of days. I want you to be our special guest.” I wasn’t sure about all that given how I was looking these days, but he assured me I was perfect the way I was – rough, dirty, street.

Arrangements made, payment agreed to, I left daddy #1 to his own devices and made my way back to the trap house. I was hungry, tired, and excited. I had enough cash now to feel secure about getting the place in Harlem. I was looking forward to seeing Lil’Petey who I hoped was back by now, and it looked like I had found my new role in life – serving as a dirty, thugged out, wasted looking Wreckin-AIDs-Bone to the high, mighty, and moneyed kinky fuckers of NYC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Part 6: The thunder echoed off the broken, brick walls, and the rain pelted against the feeble plastic covering Lil’Petey’s cardboard shanty. I had fallen asleep after my rape fuck down of the two daddies and didn’t know what time it was. I grabbed one of the flashlights, checked my watch – 1:45 a.m. – too fucking early. The thunder boomed again and what had been small drips of rain coming in, now started to become little streams. I grabbed what was left of the food and drinks, scrambled out and beelined it to the back door of the trap house, shaking myself off like a wet Pit Bull as I stepped inside. Through the flickers of light from the storm I saw a few other bodies here and there, a flash of lighter as someone lit up, and a couple of snores and grunts – the sounds of humanity.

“What the fuck man,” one of the trap house visitor’s snarled as I shone the light around. I thought maybe Lil’Petey might have come back and was in here, so I stepped over bodies, made my way down the hall, checking out each room in turn and disturbing a variety of night activities.

I hefted the bag of food and drinks in my left arm, eased open the door to the basement, and shone the light down as shadows scurried away like rats. At the bottom of the steps I did a quick scan and saw a few folks passed out, a couple others well on their way, but in the far corner a familiar site – the bum I had fucked earlier sitting beside someone else, stroking their dicks and whispering to one another. I set the bag down by their feet, shone my light on one dirty face then another, set the flashlight on the broken concrete floor, and in the dusky shadows they could see the darkness of my raging hard dick. A quick whisper, check of the bag, and both homeless dudes had their pants pulled down and white asses wagging at me like some animal on National Geographic.

“AAAHHHHRRR”, the first bum cried out as I dry fucked his hole and forced my dick head in. I held tight and pushed – pushed – and ripped through his ass – pulled back out and ripped it again. His buddy – the bum I fucked before - tried to shush him to no avail; I didn’t care. Let them all hear. The bum I fucked before was now frantic for some dick too and kept pushing his ass up against our bodies as I fucked. I like a hungry slut so yanked out of the first hole and dropped into his. Two fucking pigs squealing for raw AIDS Bone!

I took my time, relishing how tight the new ass was and savoring his grunts and cries as I raped his hole. I then started to get that weird feeling – you know a mix of eagerness to cum, but you can’t because your bladder is full? Back to ass of the bum I fucked before and as I had already marked his hole with my nutt, time to fill his guts with something else. A quick pause, a twitch, and I flooded his insides with a torrent of thug piss, much to his surprise- HA!

My piss coated dick slid balls deep back in the new bum’s ass and I bang fucked it as hard and as deep as I could until BAM! Hot dirty nutt coating his quivering hole. A few more thrusts to make sure it was worked in, I tucked my semi-hard dick away, picked up my flashlight, scooted the bag of food and drinks to the pussy asses in thanks, and made my way back upstairs. I stood by the back door for a while and smoke a couple cigarettes, the rain finally eased as the storm passed, and I crawled back in the cardboard shanty. I was wishing Lil’Petey was there, my dick throbbed at the thought of his fresh ass, but I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke back up about 5:30 a.m. and chuckled at the new layer of speckled red stains on the front of my jeans. A marker of my latest hole wreckin. My dick was raring so I pulled out the cell phone from Mr. Wall Street, told him to give me his office address and to meet me there in an hour. He objected of course, but once I reminded him what a dick hungry pussy ass he was, he complied.

Right at 6:30 a.m. I walked into the fancy office building, along with a couple business clones and the newspaper boy. The two guards at the desk were ready to kick me out, but then I told them I had a delivery and gave them the name of the man who I was there to see. They scanned a clipboard, nodded, pointed to the elevator, then one of the guards stretched over the desk and said, “Hey buddy. No smoking in here – and if you got a delivery, where’s the package?” I stopped, dropped the cigarette on the floor and put it out with my sneaker, and as for the second answer, I just gave him a fuck off smile and kept on walking.

The elevator rose higher and higher, dinged, and I stepped off. Mr. Wall Street was pacing nervously back and forth, “You…you…you can’t be here. This is where I work!” he exclaimed in a frantic whisper. I step pushed Wall Street against the glass conference room wall on the other side of the hall, got about an inch from his face, and said, “Remember, you my bitch now. Why else did you give me this fucking phone except to let you know when it was time to serve daddy? What’s the matter? The wife don’t know what a pussy you are? You afraid your co-workers will look down on you for being a cunt? Or is it just because it’s a black thug dick that your hole is cravin?”

Wall Street was sweating now. Good. I took his hand, set it on my raging boner and said, “Now, you got 10 seconds to show me where your office is.” He shook his head in agreement and stumbled down the hall towards his right as I lit up another cigarette and swaggered after him. Yeah that ass was going to get some bum-grime in it as my dick was crusty from their ass.

We got to his office, he stepped in, I followed, he closed the door and winced as it banged shut louder than he had expected. He fidgeted with the blinds on the window to the hall, bobbed his head back and forth checking no one could see through the crack as I chuckled, smoked, and massaged my hard on. I unzipped my pants, then unbuttoned them, let them drop, then bunch stepped out of them leaving them in a pile in the middle of his office floor along with my sneakers. Wall Street’s eyes got big as he say my monster dick sprout out and my full balls swinging. I set my cigarette on the edge of his desk as Wall Street frantically tried to find something to catch the falling ash. I pulled my t-shirt off, stretched, picked my cigarette back up and said, “GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES FAGGOT, LICK MY BALLS.” He hesitated, my growl knocked some sense into him and he quickly got on the carpet, scooted forward on his knees and wrinkled his nose at the smell coming off my dick. HA!

I raised my dick up, grabbed his head, and he gagged as I shoved his nose up into my nutt sac, “SMELL THOSE AIDS BALLS – SMELL THAT RANK DICK PIT – LICK THAT SHIT HOLE AND TASTE HOW A MAN SHOULD TASTE – DO IT RIGHT AND YOU MIGHT GET A REWARD.”

Wall Street gagged some more, but his tongue set to work and each time he turned his head to get at the underside, I slapped his face hard with my dick making him flinch. I was trying to give him a fucking black eye with my monster BBC and bitch may need to learn how to do makeup if he ain’t careful. A quick tongue bath of my underside and I stepped back, leaned against the big, wood desk, set the cigarette between my teeth, grabbed his head between my hands and squeezed and said, “OPEN THAT FAG MOUTH. TIME TO GET GAGGED BY SOME THUG DICK – SWALLOW THIS THUG AIDS BONE – THIS IS YOUR REWARD MOTHA FUCKA – YOU GET TO SPIT IT UP AND TASTE ALL THAT ASS THAT I’VE BEEN MARKING UP.”

I have to give it to him; Wall Street was a quick learner and did a much better job sucking me this time. When his dry heaves from the stank and crust had subsided and his throat started to open, I grabbed the back of his head, pushed my dick in as far as it would go and said, “LOOK UP BITCH – SHOW DADDY YOU LIKE THAT AIDS BONE DICK. SHOW DADDY HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT WRECKING YOUR ASSHOLE!” As he did I took a few photos on my cell and sent them to my account in the cloud for safe keeping. He would have pulled off if I had not been holding him tight. HA! I smiled, took a few more shots clearly showing his office, his mouth on my dick, then decided it was time.

Wall Street fell over, tangled in his pants as I pushed him back, stepped around, ran my hands over his big desk, then sat my bare musky ass in his expensive leather chair and scooted back and forth. Yeah that’ll leave a mark. I spun around, looked out the floor to ceiling window and gazed upon the city lights winking out as the morning sun rose higher in the sky. “Get the fuck over here,” I ordered. Wall Street half stumbled around the desk and I chuckled as his pants were still partways wrapped around his ankles.

SLAP! “DID I TELL YOU TO SUCK MY FUCKING DICK? TURN THE FUCK AROUND, SHOW ME THAT HUNGRY PINK CUNT,” I spat out. Wall Street spun around, bent forward a little; I pushed the chair back further, leaned back, then drove my foot into the crevice where his hole was. He stumbled, his hands against the window now as my long toes dug at his treasure hole – my hole now. With my foot digging at his ass I propped myself back, enjoyed the view, let the smoke roll around me as the sun continued its blazing rise. My dick had dried off now, so time to get busy.

I pulled my foot back, sat straight up, dropped my now finished cigarette in the glass Wall Street had found, and tilted my head to watch as he frantically started looking back and side to side trying to figure out what was going on. Good. He had not moved yet, he was learning I was in charge and he only did what he did when I ordered it. My toxic sperm was now bubbling out of my piss slit like acid from a Komodo dragon.

“BACK THE FUCK UP, BRACE YOURSELF ON THE ARMS OF THE CHAIR, AND EASE DOWN ON THIS DICK. YOU GOT IT ALL SPIT UP, SO IT WON’T HURT BAD AT ALL. TAKE YOUR TIME, SLOW AS YOU WANT,” I said to Wall Street and the fucker believed me. HA!

I watched as Wall Street – in his thousand dollar suit, eased back, grabbed the arms of the desk chair, straddled my Redwood dick, and slowly eased down. Almost there….I waited as he squirmed his ass a little, nestling my head right at his pucker – almost there….I let him slide side to side and bounce once or twice testing his pucker’s tightness – almost there… he exhaled as my dick head started to gently spread his hole open like a housewife tending her kitchen garden. Yeah but I ain’t no fucking housewife!

BAM! I grabbed Wall Street’s waist to hold him in position and slammed my hard dick up and straight into his pinky pussy hole. BAM! He cried out, tried to climb off, but I held tight and slammed him again, going deeper, ripping him up, my dry dick tearing his hole good. BAM! Wall Street lost his grip and dropped his full weight onto my dick, his hole was stuffed, his head rolled side to side as he fell back against me and I ground him up like a butcher.

“GONNA BLOW THIS AIDS BONE LOAD DEEP – FEEL MY GUT DIGGER CRAWLING UP IN THERE? YEAH YOU DO FUCKING FAGGY. DID YOUR HOLE THROB LAST NIGHT REMEMBERING HOW I HURT IT? HOW YOU WERE A BITCH FOR THIS DADDY DICK?” I spat as I stood up, and splayed him out face down on his desk with my dick busting him right, left, and six ways to Sunday. Wall Street’s hips and thighs would be bruised for sure as he got pummeled between my thug dick and his fancy wood desk. I gripped his lilly white cheeks as hard as I could to ensure he had palm sized bruises to match as I continued to rape him. Fuck – hearing his whimpers, pleas, cries, as he served his superior black master turned me so fucking on I lost all thought of him – all that mattered was ripping that cunt wide and deep and wreckin it.

Without any warning I ripped my dick out of his greedy hole, lifted his fancy dress shirt, lobbed three big spurts of my thick, creamy nutt onto his back, then punch fucked it back up his ass and deep stroked him. He yelped in pain, surprise, then pain again as I finished off deep. For the last few drops I shimmied my hips and pushed as far as I could go – aahhh fucking better.

My wet, slime covered dick slid out, followed by a trail of nutt, ass juice, thug-wreckin-cream, and more. Yeah the folks that cleaned his office would be wondering about those stains in the carpet, as would his dry cleaners. I didn’t give a fuck and just thinking about rough riding that neg-hole set my dick up to spit again. But no, got to keep this bitch eager for the thug bone treats. Wall Street was still splayed on his desk as I bent down, found his wallet in his pants, emptied it out of an extra thick stash – fucker was prepared – good bitch! Like a could submissive, he stayed just like that with nothing but his eyes moving as I got dressed and left.

Back in front of the elevator I double checked that my zipper was up, but my shaft was creating a morning shadow in my stained and dirty jeans. Damn my balls wouldn’t quit. I lit a cigarette, exhaled, got on, and hit ‘L” for the lobby.  It was just before 7:00 a.m. so there were four guards now at the desk – shift change – and I nodded as I walked by and they all stared.

I stopped just outside the front doors and stood to the left a minute to enjoy the smoke, the sounds and sights of the city waking up, and to think about what I should do next.

“Got a light,” I heard. A shawty brotha – one of the security guards I saw when I walked in who was about Wall Street’s age – was standing next to me, bag slung over his shoulder, hat in his hand, cigarette waiting. I pulled out my lighter, lit him up, he turned, closed his eyes, nodded, “Fuck I needed that,” he said, “Not as good as what I got planned later, but for now – hell yeah.” Then he turned to me with a sly look and asked, “How’d your delivery go?” I may be young, but learned the hard way not to give away a thing so just nodded and said, “Fine, thanks.” We stood in silence together, smoking, wondering. I knew the clues in the ABS and such – fuck it was plain as day – but out here, in the real world, I had no real idea of what was a come on, what was just friendly banter, what was someone being as clueless as me. My philosophy, which seemed to do well so far, was if you wanted something or someone ask. All they could do as say no.

“If you need a ride someplace, I got my bike down in the garage. I don’t have to be home for a while, so happy to give you a lift,” the shawty said. I nodded, followed him around the side of the building, through a metal door, down a flight of steps, and into a mini-parking garage. “This is where we park and where smaller delivery trucks start coming in at 8:00,” the shawty said, “and where we come and smoke and shit during our shift.” I looked around, there was space for like 8 cars on the level we were at and then a ramp leading up beside a small loading dock by the large street level rollup door. There were no cars here now, just a sleek motorcycle, black, stylish, and way to small looking to carry two people.

“Looks like your security cameras are jacked,” I said as I pointed to one up on the wall that was tilted at an angle so it looked like it would only see concrete blocks. Shawty laughed, grabbed the bulge in his pants and said, “Yeah well me and my shift partner took turns creampieing this pretty blonde chick from the 26th floor a couple nights back. She gets it a few times a month, needs to scratch her itch, so we take care of her know what I mean?” Yeah I did, and he knew it. But apparently not in the way he thought. I tilted my head as he unzipped his pants and hauled out a wrist thick dick that was a bit shy in length of mine.

“I bet you like to get your itch scratched too and no judgment on your hustle bro,” the security guard explained, “I’m just anxious to try it too. Nothing better than a creampied hole to slide in.” I laughed – two alpha tops here – while I’ve heard bottom’s say they can’t play with each other as they would only bump pussies, what the fuck would he and I do? A look of anger flashed across his face and I quickly explained. He then busted out laughing too, his dick still hanging out of his pants. While there was something appealing about maybe trying to take this shawty’s dick – to Y.O.L.O. with this married DL brotha who said he took the rod now and then – I was not quite ready for that step, but with a promise to explore that another time, an exchange of numbers, in payment for the ride I knelt there on the garage floor and let him jack his dick and glaze my lips with his load. I have to admit that turned me on, that I enjoyed the taste I had of his dick, his cum, and was tempted to ask for more. Another time for sure.

The next two days I started to build a regular routine of dirty, raw, fucks. Whatever hole might be around the trap house, the Asian guy when I picked up my food, Mr. Wall Street, and the ABS. I wanted to keep the ABS owner in good graces too, so I nutted him up twice for good measure. Then the invite text came, “TONIGHT – 8:30 P.M. – ADDRESS BELOW – COME AS YOU ARE…” The two daddies came through on the invite for their party. I was still nervous about being dirty, and my smelly, filthy clothes – at least for this, but daddy #1 texted me back, begging me not to change a thing and assuring that is what he – no they – wanted.

Party night arrived, Lil’Petey had still not shown back up to his cardboard shanty so I left a note and hopped a taxi to the Upper East Side. The dark brick tower was imposing, as was the door man, the man at the front desk, and the guy at the elevator – all of whom looked down on me for how I appeared – fuck them. The sounds of laughter, light music, and aromas of food and smoke greeted me at the door. I paused – rang the bell – and before the chimes echoed into oblivion daddy #1 opened the door, yanked me in and promptly announced my arrival to the assembled guests like a herald in a medieval court.

All voices ceased. All eyes stared. All mouths gaped. Silence descended like a smothering blanket, yet I smiled. Yeah, tonight my WRECKIN-AIDs-BONE was going to breed some monied ass and when I left, I planned to have all my pockets stuffed, my dick head rubbed raw from having fucked so much ass, and a client list so long I won’t be sleeping for a fucking week. It’s good to be a BBC thug stallion in a pasture of white mares.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

PART 7: All voices ceased. All eyes stared. All mouths gaped. Silence descended like a smothering blanket, yet I smiled. Yeah, tonight my WRECKIN-AIDs-BONE was going to breed some monied ass. Daddy #1 beamed like a prom queen having this big black thug king on his arm as we stepped out into the main living area for my debut to NYC’s upper society. I could tell what some of them were thinking…

“…dirty clothes…”

“…I bet he smells just AWFUL…”

“…Just look at that HAIR! My poodle is better groomed…”

“…of course, a smoker…”

But that was nothing compared to all the hunger I saw – the need – the desire for my rough black dick.

Daddy #1 guided me like a practiced sea captain through the waves of party goers. People stumbled back, bumped into one another, I got the up down look, and more than one hand brushed against my body as we passed to the far side of the room and out onto a large terrace with killer views of the city. There, amidst a gaggle of fawners, was daddy #2 – the one who was the ‘top’ and who I had violated most wonderfully. “Darling,” daddy #1 cooed, “You remember our guest, JC? Please give him the grand tour. There appears to be a crisis in the kitchen and Mateo is a bit out of his depth.” Then as further explanation to me he said, “Mateo is our housekeeper’s son and has grown up with us. This little soiree is a bit beyond what his mother can ‘handle’ shall we say – only so many Hail Mary’s would help her with what she would see with this crowd – so Mateo is in charge of the hired staff tonight. He and our son are just the BEST of friends.” Oh I can only imagine, knowing what a little freak the son is and what super sized freak the two daddies are, I was looking forward to meeting Mateo.

A moment later daddy #2 was guiding me away from the latest group of gawkers, back inside, and up this grand stair case of metal beams and glass treads that gently curved up and above the partying crowd to a glass balcony/walkway. I couldn’t help but stare as the entire penthouse looked like something from a movie. Once we were alone and above the crowds daddy #2 held out his hand and started to introduce himself, I pulled back, “No names remember,” I said with a lecherous smile. He blushed, tucked his shaking hand into his pocket, and continued with the tour, explaining how they had combined three penthouses into one over the years, the architects, the art, blah the fucking blah blah.

“So, where’s your son,” I asked. Daddy #2 stopped, turned, his eyes narrowed, “He…he and his friends are upstairs in his rooms. You can stop by and see him later.” I smiled, yeah that little faggy was going to get a good dick down for hooking me up with his two daddies. The next room we stopped into was a large bedroom that was decorated way over the top like some harem fucked a bordello and this was their nasty baby. My dick was angry – I was angry – time to take out a little rage.

“BEND THE FUCK OVER AND SHOW ME THAT ASS – YOU BEEN LOOKING AT MY CROTCH SINCE I WALKED IN – A GUEST IS SUPPOSED TO BRING A GIFT FOR THE HOST RIGHT? WELL FUCKING TIME TO GIVE YOU SOME DICK AND AIDS NUTT!” I snarled at daddy #2. He turned, blushed, looked at the bulge of my hardening dick in my pants, and then flashes of fear darted across his face. I stepped up to him, reached out with both hands, grabbed two fistfuls of his fancy shirt, and YANKED – ripping the buttons off the front and exposing his groomed chest. His mouth gaped. I grabbed the front of his fancy pants, pulled as hard as I could, the button went flying, the zipper seam ripped, and I then pushed daddy #2 backwards onto the bed, his legs and arms flailing. He never said no, he never tried to stop me, he needed this dick, and he needed to get that ass rape fucked again.

“YOUR HUSBAND FUCK YOU AFTER I DID?” I asked as daddy #2 whimpered and begged for me to stop as I pushed my raw, dry dick into his tight hole. I had his legs held back, his hole lined up for my dick on the edge of the bed, and I pushed harder, then harder, skin pulling against skin. I needed to feel that hole break for me and when it did he cried out like the bitch I knew he was. “THAT’S RIGHT – FEEL THIS FUCKIN AIDS BONE WRECK THAT MONIED HOLE – THAT’S WHAT YOU BEEN MISSING HUH? THAT’S WHY I’M HERE AIN’T IT – BUST YOU OPEN LIKE NO ONE EVER HAS BEFORE – FUCKING FREAK MAN – THAT’S ALL YOU IS, FUCKING FREAK FAGGOT JUST LIKE YOUR SON AND YOUR HUSBAND. I GOT ENOUGH AIDS NUTT SAVED UP FOR ALL THREE OF YOUR ASSES AND PLENTY MORE BESIDES.”

“BIG BLACK DICK FEELS GOOD IN THERE DOESN’T IT? TELL ME WHAT YOU? WANT SOME AIDS BONE? AIDS NUTT? WANT THAT CUNT WRECKED – SAY ‘YES MASTER’ YOU FUCKING FREAK – BEG FOR IT – SAY ‘PLEASE RAPE FUCK ME MASTER’ – THAT’S IT – LET ME HEAR YOU – LOUDER – LOUDER – FUCKING HELL YEAH …!!!!

A final thrust and that pussy was filled to the brim with dirty dick thug nutt. I stepped back, my dripping dick still hard and swinging, grabbed my pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lit up and looked at the red, white, and blue hole that was convulsing in front of me. Daddy #2 was still on his back, his chest heaving, his ass ring in full spasm and with every wink of his hole my nutt, red, and ass juice dribbled out onto their fancy bed spread.

“Dad…Pop Pops sent me up to tell you it’s time to……” a voice said from the hall and then in walked a hot piece of Latin ass. This must be Mateo. While daddy #2 scrambled to get up and make excuses, Mateo was mesmerized by the big black snake that was eyeing him and I was ready to spit again. “Uh… please…Mateo…please go tell Pop Pops that I…I’ll be right down. I spilled some wine and….” Mateo gave my a dick hungry look, backed out of the door and I turned back on daddy #2. Fuck I needed more ass and before he could object I pushed him face forward, slammed back in balls deep to make sure my nutt worked into his walls and that the last of my dribbles had a warm, safe home.

Time to move on.

I pulled his wallet out of his pants, pocketed a fist full of bills, and left daddy #2 face down on the bed and started to wander back towards the sounds of the party while trying to adjust my hard dick in my pants. I was fighting with my zipper when I was surprised by one of the guests who had just stepped out of a bathroom. Several ‘ohs’, a ‘pardon me’, then silence as he saw my troubles. Ten seconds later – literally – he was on his knees in that bathroom slurping my thug dick down his gullet and cleaning off the ass rape funk from daddy #2. I grabbed his head, pretended like I was nutting, stepped back and held out my hand. Without objection the party guest slid a crisp $100 out of his wallet and onto my palm, gave me a sly smile, checked his lips in the mirror, then left. Not a drop of nutt and these faggys are happy. HA!

Time to find some fresh ass to babysit my kids.

I found my way back to the stairs, casually made my way down, and once again all eyes in the room were on me. Hushed whispers, stares, and a few nods, and soon daddy #1 was back at my side, guiding me, and explaining who was who of the gay elite of NYC – well the freaky gay elite. Apparently this little crowd was all crazy, wild ass, slut whores and twisted motha-fuckers who had their own ‘private’ social circle, within a social circle. DL gays – who knew? I thought all gay people when they were out, were like fucking OUT! Guess not. When daddy #2 finally came back down to the party after the brutal fuck I gave him and hot load up his ass, daddy #1 squeezed my arm as he pulled me close to him, laughed, and said, “I see by my husband’s change of clothes that maybe he already has the first load of the night?” I just smiled, lit a cigarette, and gave my hardening boner a soft tug.

Daddy #1 tried to get me a drink or other goodies and I assured him I was fine with just my cigarettes. When he asked what I needed, I told him, “Fresh raw ass to bust some nutt in. I’m here to connect right? Well put me to work and trust – this dick and these nutts can handle anything you got lined up.” He smiled, guided me to the service hallway and said in a hushed tone, “Remember I mentioned Mateo? Well, he just turned 18 and I know over the years and he and my son have well, shall we say ‘E-X-P-L-O-R-E-D’ together. Anyways, Mateo has a girlfriend, swears he is straight, and while I have tried to lead the conversation with him into discussions about sex, he is hesitant. Maybe because we are like parents to him, I don’t know – although hell – that has not stopped us with our own son mind you.” WTF!

The look on my face must have clued him in as he quickly added, “Oh yes, see he is not our biological child. We adopted him and well, we always encouraged him to be open with us about EVERYTHING and so when he had turned 18 and had questions and asked to learn a few things, let’s just say that was a weekend we will always cherish, breeding our son for the first time.” OK, yeah, total freaks, but something about that made my dick fist stiff. I puffed on my cigarette and before I knew it said, “I want that too – tonight. I want to fuck you and your son. He has a good ass, and I want you both.” Daddy #1 stopped, smiled, licked his lips and said, “Deal. Done.”

We got to the kitchen and entered into a beehive of activity with waiters going to and fro and kitchen staff cleaning up. Daddy #1 said, “The formal part of the party is winding down and in 30 minutes all of the staff will leave so that the ‘private’ festivities may begin. Have you ever been to an orgy? Don’t worry, while there will be lots of free-for-all fucking and sucking I have lined up a few select choices for you given your proclivities and talents and you will be more than well compensated. Do you think within 30 minutes you can get Mateo to decide to come to our team? My husband and I want to welcome him properly right at the beginning!” I’m sure they did but I get to bust that cherry first.

“Mateo, MATEO!” daddy #1 said, raising his voice to be heard over the din of the workers. “Yes Pop Pops,” the hot Latin guy I saw earlier said as he sidestepped a tray of empty wine glasses and a server, and came over to us. Daddy #1 continued, “Mateo, be a dear and take our guest here to your rooms will you. He needs some quiet space for a few minutes away from THEM – you know how they can be. Please make him comfortable.” Mateo smiled, led me back out into the hall and further way from the party to a set of rooms at the back of the penthouse. His and his mother’s rooms were larger than the house I grew up in! Damn – they had their own kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathroom. Must be nice.

Mateo showed me his room, put on some music, and I looked around. I pointed to some ribbons on the wall and asked, “You wrestle?” Mateo shook his head, then said, “Yeah, but I’m not that great. OK I guess.” I set my smoking cigarette on the lip of an ashtray I had grabbed and immediately started stripping. Mateo just stood there and gawked as I got naked, and once I was I grabbed my smoke with my left hand and started stroking my hard dick with my right. “Got any Baby Oil or lotion?” I casually asked. Mateo could not take his eyes off my dick as he reached under his bed and brought out a bottle of coconut scented lotion. “Come on, let’s oil up,” I said, “And wrestle a bit. You know like they did in the old days. It’s been a while so you may have to go easy on me.”

A minute later Mateo was naked too and his hands were rubbing lotion up and down my dirty body – good old hustla shower. I held my arms up as non-threatening as I could with a big 10-inch missile ready to blast off and urged, “Come on, got to slick my dick up too.” Mateo hesitated, I smiled as his warm hands slid gently up and down my shaft. My dick pulsed as it throbbed and got harder and thicker, making Mateo flinch, who looked at my dick in awe and wonder.

“DON’T STOP, STROKE IT SOME MORE,” I demanded. Mateo was mesmerized as he looked at the eye of my black cobra and his own dick got hard and started to bounce around. “OK, YOUR TURN,” I said as I slid my wet dick out of his grip, spun him around, reached down for the lotion and started squirting it into the crack of caramel ass mounds. His ass was tight, his cheeks high and firm, and Mateo crossed his arms over his chest as if that would protect him from what was to come.

I tossed the bottle of lotion onto the bed, ran my finger up and down the line of Mateo’s spine, circling the ridges of goose bumps that now speckled his flesh. I ran my fingers back down, plowing a pile of lotion at my finger tip as I slid my hand down his crack and quicker than he could have imagined drove my index finger up his tight ass chute. Mateo cried out and tried to step away, but I snatched him back, wrapped my left arm around his upper chest and held him tight against me as I began to tear up his tender hole.

Mateo was a wily one though as he twisted, ducked, and slipped right out of my grasp. Unlucky for him I got long arms to match my long dick and grabbed his wrist, twisted his arm, leveraged my height to push down onto the floor with a WHUMPF! With Mateo face down on the carpet and me on full body on his back, I started sliding my dick up and down his slick crack like an Olympic bobsled rider getting ready for the luge. Mateo started to moan, enjoying the sensations I was giving him, and then as my dick head slid against his clenched, puckered hole he gasped.

“YOU WANT TO FEEL HOW GOOD MY DICK IS INSIDE YOU?” I asked. Very unlike me, but I figured I’d give the kid a chance. “YOU SAW HOW MUCH YOUR DAD LIKED ME RIDING HIS ASS, DON’T YOU WANT TO FEEL THAT TOO? FEEL SO FULL WITH MY THROBBING DICK? FEEL IT SO DEEP – LIKE NOTHING YOU EVER FELT? THAT’S IT – RELAX, FUCK YEAH – YOU LETTING ME IN – TAKE IT GOOD BOY, TAKE IT – OH JESUS YOU’RE FUCKING TIGHT, BUT NOT FOR LONG, I WRECK ASS ONCE I’M IN AND ONCE MY HEAD HAS BREACHED THAT WALL THERE’S NO GOING BACK. HAS YOUR LITTLE PLAYMATE BRED YOU BEFORE? YOU A CUM HOUND? YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK AND ONCE THIS AIDS BONE RIPS THAT HOLE UP – WELL FUCK HELL – NOTHING WILL EVER FEEL AS GOOD AGAIN!”

With my little speech out of the way I got down to some serious fucking. Mateo fought for a while, but only a little while, and once I had started to stretch his hole his cunt opened right up and begged for more, so I had to give it to him. I took my time, relished his cries and whimpers and grunts. A few times he begged me to stop as it hurt too bad, but did I pull out? Naw, I just eased some of the shaft back, but kept the head in then pounced back down that rabbit hole. Just as I started to jack fuck him good the door opened and the two daddies walked in. Mateo tried to say something, but I covered his mouth with my hand and bang fucked harder. I wanted them to see his first, real breeding, and to remind daddy #2 how he looked when he was the bitch earlier.

A couple strokes more – fuck I like being watched – and Mateo’s wrecked ass got real sloppy, real quick as I blew my AIDs wadd deep. The two daddies were naked now too, stroking fast and furious and with a nod of my head they were ready. I thrust hard as I could one final time then pulled out fast and furious making Mateo cry out and drop flat on the floor. Daddy #2 slid right up his shitter with only my cum as lube and huffed and puffed and blew his hole out some more.

I stood up, got dressed, lit a cigarette, and as I stepped back into the hall daddy #1 gave me an evil smile, closed the door, then locked it behind me. Guess they didn’t want to be interrupted.

The pre-orgy freak shit had already begun. I encountered a few couples and triples in various states of undress and sexual activities while heading back to the main party area. While a few tried to entice me to join them, I was in the mood to chill and recharge a bit. The daddies were familiar territory now. Exploring beyond them and their immediate household, in this place, this set up, well I figured it might be best to better understand the lay of things.

Back in the main living space I saw the tangle of limbs and half naked bodies and an elderly gentleman sitting alone on a chair by the piano with a pleasant smile on his face and eyes that seemed to miss nothing. As I approached he held out his hand and said, “I find that a handshake brings a touch of humanity and existence to a world where one finds so little of it these days. Please, sit, join me if you don’t mind keeping an old man company.”

I pulled up a chair, lit a new cigarette, and nervously glanced around and shook my head – fuck who knew rich people were such nasty freaks! A few were still staring at me sideways, but most were now embroiled in carnal pleasures. The elderly man said, “I have found that one must embrace life’s riches, no matter where they are found or who with. I understand that is a lesson you may have already learned early in your young life. Oh forgive the ramblings of an old man.”

I smiled, laughed, and encouraged him to go on. “Well,” he said after a large sip from his glass, “Our hosts have filled me in on you, as so much as they and that young one of theirs know. Don’t let the fools you see here paint us all with the same brush. Yes, some of them may judge you for obvious reasons, but respect should be granted until forfeited and contrary to that old adage it DOES NOT have to be earned. I accept you without judgment, well except of course for your OBVIOUS talents.” I was not quite sure what he was getting at, but he continued with a flourish of his hand, almost spilling his drink, “This is not some Hollywood Polyanna story and you my young man are not Eliza Doolittle.” I had to ask, “Who?” He chuckled, “No, I guess you would not know who they were/are/were. My point is, don’t let THEM change you. If you change, change because YOU want to. This, this chintz and gilt and frivolity is fleeting – a false stage. They will betray you. Find your own true friends, make your own way, and owe these fuckers nothing!”

I got what the old man was saying. I know to these men I am just a piece of meat, a skinny, hollow shell with a dick of death in size and in what I spew up their guts that they want to use for a thrill that all their money cannot buy someplace else. That’s cool with me. I’m using them too. I’m a tough dude, a true thug, I got my hustle, and I will rise to new heights using whatever – and whoever – I need to.

I spent some more time with the old man, but then my balls started roiling, and while my head was paying attention to what he said, my dick was sniffing out all the sex that was happening in the penthouse and demanding to be part of it.

Time to be a Pay 4 Play toy and put this Wreckin-AIDs-Bone to work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8: A dirty dozen, that was my goal, to bury my Wreckin-AIDs-Bone in at least a dozen of these uppity, white, moneyed, high-society asses. A dirty dozen pussy holes filled with POZ thug nutt. A dirty dozen faggies used, abused, and discarded – just the way pussy bottoms should be – or hell pussy tops too.

The party the two daddies had invited me to as my debut to NYC’s finest, was being held in the fanciest house/penthouse I had ever seen outside of a movie. The place was full of the gay elite, all dressed in high end clothes, all drinking only the finest booze, all eating the finest food and consuming the best other goodies their money could provide. What about me? Well I’m a young, skinny thug who is a dirty freak with a body caked in dirt and grime from being homeless, and the dried ass juices of my rape conquests.

So back to my count. 12. The last load may not be as large, but it will be twice as potent, sort of like one of those science experiments in high school where you watch the glass beaker as the dirty bits settle to the bottom. Number 12 will be like that. The most potent, distilled, chunky bits of my AIDs virus. 12 - that’s like what? Olympic gold medal worthy for pussy beating and breeding? HA!

#1 was daddy #2 – the ‘top daddy’ – fucking yeah right. He loved being my slut bitch and took my raw dick like a champ.

#2 was Mateo – the ‘other’ son – the maid’s boy. Hot little, Latin peach ass; his light cocoa cheeks slurped my charged load. Did he fight me a little? Yeah but he wanted it.

Now to consider #3-12. Hmmm… the party had now degenerated into an all out fuck-fest and reminded me of the ABS. There was ass, dick, and whatever the fuck hanging and banging all over the place, yet some of these queens were still giving me the evil eye and I could still hear the occasional, condescending whisper. Time to outline my pozzing strategy. Basically it comes down to conquer the top of the faggy food chain and work my way through the ranks. I planned to fucking rape and bust my dirty load in the handsomest guy there. You know how this type of crowd is? They all got money and when you talking that level of cash, ain’t much to diss about, so then it’s about the looks. It was easy to pick out the top dawg in this pound. He was a total model, GQ, all-American, GI Joe, whateva the fuck, while I was probably the ugliest fucker in the place. But like I said – ugly don’t mean shit when you got a 10-inch dick of death like mine! Ha!

Before I taught that dawg his lesson, I flopped my big black dick out through the zipper in my jeans and took a casual stroll through the penthouse in full swagger. I smoked a cigarette as I eyed all the action, and let them eye my drippy, toxic monster. A few bitches were in such heat they tried to grab and snag my dick, but I made it clear I was the one who decided who got fucked and when, not the other way around.

Back in the main living area my target was bent over and taking some little dicked fucker in his ass. They giggled, he pulled off the dick, they switched, and he started to fuck the other guy. He and his minions sounded like a bunch of girls out shopping for purses the way they were talking – not some freaks serious about sex and nutt. He was lucky I’m a good man. I could have easily spiked his drink or something, knocked him out and had my way – but I wanted him to know what he was getting and for others to see him submit to me – to bow and worship the superior black god!

“SUCK MY DICK!” I bellowed like a bull as I plowed through the outer edges of the minion gaggle. My target paused, looked at me, sneered, and ignored me. Big mistake. I walked up him, the dude cowered a little, his sneer less sure now and I snorted smoke out my nose and bellowed again, “SUCK MY DICK!” He paused and turned with a smirk ready to make some caddy comment when my right fist flashed out and gave him a light thug tap on the side of the face. That stopped his mouth. The guy he was fucking ran like a fox was in the hen house, and my target’s eyes got wide in shock and fear. “SUCK MY DICK,” I said in a the voice of a true BBC Master and without almost realizing it he dropped to his knees, opened that faggy mouth, and let me in.

“TASTE THAT POZ DRIBBLE, CHOKE ON THAT FUCKIN AIDS BONE,” I told him as some of those watching gasped and stood back, while others inched closer. That’s called separating the herd. This bull planned to mount those heifers that were trying to run, so I fixed their faces in my mind and could already picture my AIDs coursing through their infected white asses. Back to my current conquest. “OPEN THAT FUCKING THROAT, SPIT MY SHIT UP YOU COCK SUCKING FAGGOT – THAT’S IT – SLURP IT TO THE HILT – WORK THAT TONGUE – FUCK YEAH YOU GOT THOSE BIG SUCKING LIPS, LIKE PUSSY LIPS, WET AND PINK. STAND THE FUCK UP SO I CAN INSPECT THAT HOLE.”

With spit and precum dribbling down his chin he stood up looking dazed, confused, and struggling with what was happening. Before he had time to consider further I pushed him face first into the couch, jumped on his lower back so my left leg was holding him down, and with my right hand started clawing at his ass hole, scratching it up and getting it primed. I gave an evil smile to the guys watching, held up my now red coated fingers, and with more gasps urging me on, swung back around, spread his legs, then dropped down onto that winking pucker and raped the son of a bitch good.

As I grabbed the back of the couch with both hands, trapping my victim and impaling him deeper on my raw dick, I told him exactly what was to come, “RIPPING THAT FAG PUSSY UP WITH MY BLACK DICK – BUSTING YOU OPEN – MAKING YOU KNOW WHAT A REAL MOTHA-FUCKIN DICK FEELS LIKE! I FEEL THAT INNER HOLE TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK, WHAT – YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING STOP ME? YEAH CRY FOR ME BITCH – FEEL ME PUNCH THROUGH, FIND THOSE GUTS – OPEN THAT SHITTER UP. TIME TO MARK THAT ASS, BREED IT WITH MY AIDS NUTT, WRECK THAT HOLE RIGHT – HERE IT FUCKING COMES – YOU READY? NO THE FUCK YOU AIN’T BUT YOU’RE GETTING IT ANYWAYS – RIGHT – THE – FUCK – NOW!!!”

#3 down, #4 I caught as he tried to back away from me down a hallway. I mounted him right there. His cries and begging let the whole fucking party know his tight hole was broken and open for business. This was an angry fuck. He was one of the heifers that tried to run and had to be taught; you don’t run from the bull. You push that hole out and get mounted however the fuck I want.

I lit a cigarette and moved on, swaggered my stride –and looked down at the remnants of his cherry pie hole coating my dick. HA! I was like the Trojan Horse at Troy. I was a creeper. I sneak in during the dark of night and what you saw on the outside – my 10-inch BBC – was only part of the surprise – it was what came pouring out from the inside that was deadly. As I blew my AIDs nutt in him I had cum extra hard thinking about how it would ravage his pretty looks and turn him into a skin and bones fucker like me.

It didn’t take long for my balls to churn up another poisonous load and my dick stiffened as I realized I was making my own zombie army – a penthouse of the walking dead, they just didn’t know it yet.

#5 was some THROT. He was not one of the ones that ran away, and his ass took me too easy, but when he started begging with, ‘fuck me with that prison dick,’ ‘jail house fuck me’, that just pissed me off so I had to get extra rough for him talking dumb shit. WTF is wrong with folks thinking all black youngins been in jail or have been rolled up like that?

#6 was a shy, submissive, little fucking cheater bitch. I had seen him lurking in the shadows, furtively glancing, trying to hide and watch at the same time. But then he would dart away as some older white dude would enter the room. I came across them once as the older guy was fucking him and bitch had a look of total boredom, but his eyes lit the fuck up when my beefy charcoal steak stepped within inches of his face. Next time I saw him I double stepped quick and just before he darted back down a hall I whispered as I got next to him, “WANNA FEEL ME DEEP IN YOUR PUSSY?”

He nodded. I shoved him into the first unlocked room I found. We were in a bedroom that it looked like guests had been dumping their clothes and stuff in. I made sure we were alone, locked the door, turned on the lights and chuckled as this little white bitch cowered in front of me. Fuck that made my shit hard! “WANNA FEEL ME DEEP IN YOUR PUSSY?” I asked again. He nodded, swallowed, and then seemed to change his mind and tried to dart past me to the door while babbling how his boyfriend would kill him if he found out. I snatched his arm, easily dragged his little faggy ass to the bed and threw him on it.

“YOU’RE GONNA TAKE ME DEEP IN YOUR PUSSY,” I told him as I pushed his legs back, pinning his ankles by his shoulders and exposing his tight hole. He mouthed NO, NO, NO over and over as his eyes got wider and wider to match the stretching of his bussy. Once his ass ring had been stretched to the max and I started to break it down, his eyes rolled back, he dug into my shoulders with his fingernails and started to slobber and beg, “Fuck me with your nicca dick. I need that dark dick deep. Fuck me nicca - oh my fucking God that feels so good – deeper, fuck me…nicca oh Christ!” I had to chuckle, yeah its always the shy quiet ones that when you bang their ass their freak comes out. I rolled him back so he was bent like a pretzel and straddled that busted hole that was now dripping red, pink, and white froth. I eased out, slammed down in and bounced using the flex of the bed to give me a boost and as I took the faggy’s ass said, “WHO’S ASS IS THAT NOW FAGGOT? THAT’S RIGHT MINE! WHO’S PUSSY IS THAT NOW? THAT’S RIGHT, THIS TOP NICCA’S. YOU NOTHING BUT A NICCA’S BITCH – SLAVE TO YOUR NICCA MASTER – WHIP YOUR PUSSY WITH MY BLACK ROPE, FUCK YOU WITH THIS NICCA BULL DICK, RAPE YOU GOOD WITH MY AIDS BONE!!” I bounced up and down and side to side and dug his shit out. Tears streamed out of his now shut eyes as I sent him to world’s of ecstasy his boyfriend never could or would. “THAT’S RIGHT – JUICY ASS FOR MY BULL DICK – YOU FUCKING CUM DUMP SLAVE, GIVING IT TO YOUR NICCA MASTER. GONNA BREED THAT PUSSY DEEP WITH MY NUTT – HERE I GO BABY, PLEASE YOUR NICCA MASTER – SACRIFICE THAT HOLE TO YOUR NICCA – ANOTHER WHITE FAGGOT NOTCH IN MY BELT – FUCKING BREEDING YOU – UUUUGGGHHH!!!”

I had to catch my breath a minute after that hella good nutt. The guy’s chest was heaving, not sure what for as I did all the fucking work, but made me smile and I smiled even wider when I looked down and saw a fresh coating of ass stains on my jeans from his shredded hole. I lifted his legs back up like I was changing a diaper and was satisfied that he was marked good – inside and out. I held him like that, grabbed a belt, some shirts, and took a minute to truss him up like a farm animal at the county fair. He started to say something and I shut him up by jamming someone’s dirty underwear in his mouth. I stood back, lit a cigarette, and opened the door. As I walked down the hall two other predators who had been lurking outside the bedroom stepped in and I could hear the guy’s grunts as they began to use his nutted hole too.

#7 was almost the opposite as it was the top who asked me to mount his husband as he said he wanted to get into rougher kink and tag team sessions, but his husband always said no. He also indicated his husband was a bit of a racist who always turned up his nose to anyone darker than white copier paper. I blazed a trail rough and quick down that shit chute as the husband fought and hollered to no avail much to the top’s delight who continued the rough fuck once I had nutted – pushing my POZ nutt around and using it as lube up his husband’s hole.

#8 were two bottom buddies who clung to each other like Capuchin monkeys. They were alone in the kitchen sipping wine so I made one bend over and suck his buddy’s dick and blew some AIDs up his ass. Nothing spectacular about either except the extra thrill I got making it hurt and breaking his hole up good. Yeah he’ll walk funny tomorrow – if he remembers what the fuck happened.

I wandered around, smoked, scoped out my next victim, smoked some more and when it was time to let out a huge bladder of piss I found one of those eager beaver queens who I knew had a big sloppy cunt and laughed like a mother fucker as he grumbled in surprise at getting a gut full of hot piss and not a drop of nutt! Good old BBC colon cleanse.

#9 was totally anonymous. Looked like some new folks had shown up, maybe they had gone out first then came here. It didn’t matter, the penthouse was still jamming with folks fucking and ducking and my nutts were loaded and ready to discharge. I was up on the second floor and thinking again how fucking huge this place was, when I walked past a room that had just a spotlight from the ceiling on that lit up some thick dude. He was naked, blindfolded, ass up on an ottoman with some sort of mask on that had pointy ears on it and the patches over the eyes were closed and there were little silver rings in the snout and I could then tell it was supposed to make him look like a dog. A bitch. How appropriate. HA!

I stepped closer, touching the collar and thick chain that draped from his neck down to the floor and as I would the chain up around my wrist pulling it taught and snapping his head and neck back I stepped towards his back to inspect his ass and paused and laughed at the rubber tail that was jammed up his hole. The little bitch’s pup tail was wagging back and forth in excitement as the pup knew his MASTER TOP DAWG had arrived. I laughed louder when I saw the sign taped onto his back ‘PLEASE LOOK BUT DON’T TOUCH’.

I yanked his tail out with a POP and a yelp from the pup. I dropped a few long strings of smoke spit into his still slightly gaping hole, lined my dick head up to his prize, grabbed his thick waist and split him wide open as I buried my bone. The pup yelped louder, hefted his hips up like a good bitch, and let me knot him deep until I blew my jizz and made sure that bitch was pregnant with my AIDs puppies. I popped his tail back in and the only signs that anyone had been around was the little stream of ass juice running out from under the tail, which the pup was having to clamp his ass around to keep in place now.

#10 was a fucking balls-to-the-wall bug chaser. For a shy nerdy lil’dude he had some big ones and came right out and asked me to POZ his ass. No stealth bombs for him. I had run out of cigarettes, found daddy #1 – one of my hosts and the bottom, well I had turned his top husband into a bottom too, but minor point – who had called downstairs and 5 fucking minutes later a little bell hop/door man was at the door with a fucking carton of Newports and two lighters – no charge. I could get used to that shit. Anyways, when the cigarettes arrived, daddy #1 had pulled me to the side, asked if I was having fun, assured me I would have a stack of Franklin$ like I had never seen before as a number of guests had paid tribute to the “thug top” fund. Fuck yeah! So then daddy #1 told me that he had someone I needed to meet, who had been waiting all evening for my attention.

I was guided up to the third floor – fuck yes they had a third God damn floor, which I had not even seen yet – and to the ‘billiards room’, which was just a fucking pansy name for where the pool table and games were. Sitting in the chair sipping on some dark liquor was the ugliest little man I had seen at this party, and he had a fucking baby dick. Daddy #1 squeezed my arm and said, “Right? Sad isn’t it. But her bank account rivals J.P. Morgan – you know – like tycoon money. Well let’s just say he has more money than the rest of us combined.”

I was left alone with my new victim, he emptied his glass, pushed his glasses back up on his crooked nose, held out a set of keys on a gold key ring and bluntly said, “I’ll give you the keys to this 2016 Mercedes Benz if you will convert me. I am negative and want to be positive. Do you understand? Furthermore, I want it…rough…brutal...no mercy, no limits, complete and utter rape fuck. Hit me, bruise me, blood slam me, anything you want and need to do to ensure I get your AIDS.” First, clearly this dude was used to getting what he wanted, but what would I do with a whip? I wouldn’t even know where to sell it and there is too much risk with that sort of shit. This is cash on demand. Second, WTF? This as a freak of the highest degree who had been spending too much time on the internet looking at crazy ass sites.

My victim set his glass down as I swaggered over, my throbbing dick already streaming venomous cum out my piss hole. He reached out to stroke it and I backhanded him – hard. His glasses went flying, his mouth gaped, he rubbed his cheek and I said, “YOU’VE GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE TO ASSUME IT IS THAT EASY. IF YOU WANT MY POZ DICK THEN YOU WILL AGREE TO MY TERMS:

·       I WILL FUCK YOU WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT NO QUESTIONS, IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

·       YOUR ASS WILL BLEED, YOUR BODY WILL BE BRUISED, I WILL FUCKING USE YOU LIKE THE WORTHLESS BUG-CHASING FAGGOT YOU ARE.

·       YOU WILL GET TESTED NOW WITH ONE OF THOSE IN-HOME QUICK HIV TESTS. I NEED PROOF YOUR FAGGOT ASS IS NOT PLAYING ME.

·       I’LL TAKE THE TEST TOO TO SHOW YOU MY THUG NUTT HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO INFECT YOU.

·       YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE TO ME TO BREED AND RAPE ANYTIME I SAY SO IN YOUR HOME. IF YOU WANT ME TO BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, IT NEEDS TO BE PRIVATE, AND I NEED VIDEO AND WRITTEN ASSURANCES NO CHARGES WILL BE FILED AND THAT EVERYTHING WE DO IS BY CONSENT.

·       NO FUCKING WITH ANY OTHERS TOPS – I WANT TO KNOW IT IS MY VIRUS THAT’S GOING TO DROP YOU OUT.

·       THERE WILL BE A PAYMENT REQUIRED UP FRONT, AND ONCE I HAVE CONVERTED YOU, YOU WILL PAY ME IN CASH, WHATEVER PRICE I DETERMINE, AND NONE OF THIS DANGLING KEYS SHIT. I’M NOT A FUCKING PET.

·       NOW PUT YOUR FUCKING NUMBER IN MY PHONE WHILE I GET SHIT DELIVERED.

Less than 20 minutes later we were both sitting in chairs in the billiards room, waiting for the results of the mouth swabs and once again I told myself I needed a fucking door man. My victim continued to drink and blather on about how and why he wanted to get the bug. Like I give a shit. But I listened, smoked my Newports, and let him work through whatever the fuck mommy and daddy issues he had. Jesus Fucking Christ! The poor little rich man. HA!

Time to check the results. My victim held his swab out and we both looked. NEGATIVE. He smiled in a ‘see I told you so’ way. Yeah I should have broke his nose then.

My turn. I truly didn’t know, or care. But this fucking payday was too damn good so I rolled the dice. Could I be negative? Sure. Likely? No fucking way, not with all the ass I bloodied up and fucked raw. I calmly held my swab out – POSITIVE. My victim smiled and sighed in relief, I smiled seeing dollar signs. Yeah my AIDS was confirmed, so what? Nothing changed.

I wasted no time, grabbed my rich-ass victim, slammed him face down onto the pool table, and raped his fucking white ass. My dick was brutal and steel hard knowing every drip of nutt was POZ and I was infecting him for sure. He cried, he screamed, I slapped him good and pounded that sissy hole like no tomorrow. His white cheeks were turning 50 shades of purple from the bruises I inflicted by the time I creampied his pussy and he fucking loved it!

This bitch was my future for sure, so you know he and I will be seeing each other again real soon. TRUTH!

#11 was a passed out dude on the balcony, terrace, or whatever the fuck they call it. Shawty pretty boy, maybe a drag queen or shit when he dolls up, that sort of pretty. I had stepped outside for a bit to smoke, relax and get away from the pushy, eager pansies, and there he was. Naked as a baby, lying on a padded bench, all alone and ready. His big, round ass cheeks called to me and so I poked him, spoke to him, and got no response. I checked his breathing to make sure he had not overdosed or some shit and he was ok – just bongo fucked up. I sat down on the bench, pushed him to the side a little, spread his cheeks open, spit on his hole, then started digging. He did not even flinch when my long fingernails cut his ass ring open and showed me the red. FUCK YEAH!

I climbed up on his mounds, pushed the air out of his lungs as I mounted him, found the center of his cakes, and blasted his hole open as I forced myself in – dry as a bone. He moaned a little, but still did not wake up as I assaulted his ass. Fucking PNP twinks could not even enjoy the thug BBC they were getting. No matter, I bloodied and nutted that raw pussy hole good and left him like I found him.

The night was winding down, I was feeling the burning in my balls from generating so much toxic cum, the ache in my thighs from all the pounding, the grumbling in my stomach. I took a break to eat, so with that settled tallied my victim count – one left.

#12 took me a little time to settle on. By now, I could have had any ass I wanted and there were lots of willing victims. But I needed something twisted, vicious, and extreme. I wandered around, smoked, stroked my BBC as I watched some folks to keep my juices primed, and considered my options. I came across this handsome guy standing in a doorway watching and using his cell to take some vids and shots as an older guy fucked some twink. He had a look of total pride on his face as he watched those two and stroked his dick, which was about 7-inches. He paused as I stopped beside him, smiled as he saw my dick, nodded his head towards the bed and asked, “Do you want to fuck my son with me?” As I took that in and wondered if he meant his blood son or just what he called his younger partner, the two on the bed finished up, the old guy left, and the twink stood up and walked over. I looked from the handsome guy, to the twink, then back – yeah they was blood. The twink was like a mini-me version of his dad, although frankly the dad looked great and could have passed for his older brother.

My dick twitched and dribbled and I remembered the two daddy hosts saying they had fucked their son and that shit had got me hard, although their kid was adopted. This was true incest – taboo – fucked up extreme – and I wanted in. The dad smiled, winked, and said, “It’s OK, he’s 18 now.” I looked at him and stated – I didn’t ask and it was not a question – “I’M FUCKING HIM RAW UNTIL I CUM.” The dad’s smile got even bigger, and he cautioned, “Tonight’s the first night he has ever taken any dick but mine, and those were about my size. His ass is tight, are you ready to do what must be done to get in there?” Fucking hell – a daddy asking me to rape fuck his son and go where no man has gone before? HA!

Without another word I stepped into the room, grabbed the boy by the arm hard enough to know he would be bruised tomorrow, and dragged him towards a high backed chair in the corner. The father followed me and he closed and locked the door so we would not be disturbed. I took my pants off, sat down, passed my cigarette to the father who happily took a drag then blew a cloud into his son’s face while I spread my legs and turned the boy around so I could see his unexplored territory. I dug my finger up in there and his hole was so tight I could barely get it in, but as my nails cut through his little jungle, he cried out – only to get slapped by his daddy who said, “Boy you know better than that.” His daddy then spun him around and drove his dick into his son’s hole as the boy bent over and started to sniff at my monster shaft. “DON’T BE FUCKING AFRAID OF THAT BEAST – HE WON’T BITE – YET!” I said. I then grabbed the boy’s head and pushed his open mouth down onto my shaft making him choke, gag, and spit up a little.

“You want me to cum in him first?” the boy’s father asked as he dicked his son’s tight hole. “NO, I WANT TO MAKE THE LITTLE FAG PUSSY CRY,” I said, “MY DICK’S READY.” The father pulled out, the son gulped lungs full of air, I spun him around, his father slapped him again, and I pulled him back until his tight little pucker was lined up with my dick.

“Good boy,” the father said. “Make daddy proud now, I don’t want to hear any whining you hear me? Now take a deep breath and let it out, and on the count of 3. Deep breath 1, let it out, deep breath 2 -…” and then the boy started screaming as I pushed my dick into his tight hole and started to shred it like a margarita mixer as I drove my hips up while pulling his body down.

“NO DADDY IT HURTS, OH FUCK MAKE HIM STOP, PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME, AAAWWWW DADDY!!” the boy cried over and over. I just laughed and kept pulling the boy’s body back and slamming into his ass. Fuck I was only ¼ of the way in, wait until he got the rest. SLAP – “I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING WHINING,” the father said as he slapped his son again. Fuck that shit made my dick stiffer and I started nodding in rhythm and smiled at him every time he struck his son.

The boy was shaking and sobbing now, but his fucking whining had stopped. I stood up with my dick still in his hole, turned the boy who frantically grabbed the arms of the chair for support, set my right foot back and placed my left foot up on the chair seat and paused. The father was beating his dick like mad as I slowly pulled my black dick to the edge of his son’s bruised hole and paused. The boy’s hole pulsed and twitched and his ass ring was in full-on convulsion around my meat and had turned from a pretty pink, to an angry red.

“BEND THE FUCK OVER AND TAKE THIS LONG DICK – PUT THOSE HIPS DOWN AND ARCH THAT BACK, LET YOU FEEL THIS BBC THROBBING AGAINST THOSE WALLS,” I said as I started to go all ripper on his ass. “I’M THAT NICCA BOOTY ASSASSIN, TRYING TO GO ALL KILLA ON THAT BOY PUSSY. LET YOUR DADDY HEAR YOU CRY BOY – LET HIM KNOW HOW MUCH MY SHIT HURTS – HOW I’M SCRAPING THOSE GUT WALLS WITH THIS BIG RAW DICK - WRECKIN THAT HOLE WITH THIS MIGHTY BONE DICK THAT’S RIGHT. YOU WANT ME TO GUT YOU HARDER DON’T YOU?”

This was my final POZZING of the night and I wanted to make sure it took. My balls had also been working overtime so while I normally could come on command, this one was going to take a little longer and be more of a marathon fuck than a sprint. By the time I was done this boy’s hole would be stretched, used, and banged the fuck out!

Several minutes of constant slam fucking later and the boy was in total ecstatic meltdown and purring like a kitten every time my dick stroked his prostate. You know how some bottoms are just made to take dick? Ever had one where the heart and mind was willing but the ass was not? Not this one. This was a hole a made to order  - ultimate pussy boy.

The father set a lit cigarette between my lips and let me hit it without having to let go of his son, then as he pulled it away he said, “Can you hold him still? I’m going to try something I think you’ll like.” My finer nails were dug into the boy’s flesh and hooked above his hip bones so he was going nowhere. With both my feet planted on the floor now, the father kneeled in front of his son, slapped his frantic little hands away from his tiny dick which he had been jacking to beat Jesus, and started sucking his boy’s dick. Even over the ass banging I could hear the father slurping on that tiny cock and the boy’s head was bobbing wildly side to side and his arms flailed about like he was at some tent revival and had just found God – well he had, but God turns out to be a 10-inch nicca dick! HA!

It wasn’t long before the boy’s cries turned into a warning and a new plea, “OH STOP DADDY, PLEASE DON’T – YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM – PLEASE STOP DADDY – PLEASE…I CAN’T...YOU KNOW ONCE I CUM I CAN’T GET FUCKED ANYMORE…NO DADDY…NO….” Too late. The boy’s little squirrel nutt suck squirted his load into his father’s hungry mouth and when he did – HOLY HELL! His fuck tunnel collapsed, his ass ring clenched tighter than a marching drum, and his pussy creamed all up and down my black dick. Yeah that’s right – that ass pussy creamed – thick, white, vanilla cream with dark red swirls like some raunchy flavor of Haagen Dazs. His prostrate swelled like a little speed bump and I angled up and to the right and pounded it back down as he cried, whimpered, and his body orgasmed.

The boy’s nutt started a whole new round of begging from him for me to stop, but I kept on and soon he was pushing back. Once he did, I paused, pulled out so he daddy could see, and his father’s jaw dropped as his son’s hole gaped a bit before slowly closing like a clam going back into it’s shell. I buried my raw, POZ dick to the hilt and did that a few more times and the father’s eyes were like saucers in awe and wonder.

We spent the next long while exploring several other positions. The boy rode my dick cowgirl style and was twerking that pussy and ass like some Kardashian shit. He bounced up and down and started clawing at my legs trying to get me deeper – yeah this boy had gone from pussy to total cunt!

All good things must come to a viral end, and when I started to feel that tell tale itch in my balls, I stood the boy up, bent him over the bed so I could long dick that ass, had his father come closer and said, “I’M GOING TO POZ HIM NOW.” The father shook like a Chihuahua with excitement and nodded vigorously. Not like the fuck I was asking his permission. I picked up my pace and was slanging and banging that sloppy, gaping hole when his daddy grabbed his phone and started shooting a vid of the moment both their lives would change. I eased all the way out, his boy gasped and begged for me to put my thug dick back in his hole. I then started clawing at his puffy ass lips with my dirty nails on both hands like a badger digging a tunnel until I saw the tell tale red. I held up my fingers to the camera, licked them clean, then slammed back in.

“OPEN THAT CUNT UP FOR THIS BLACK DICK – WORSHIP YOUR FUCKING THUG GOD – FEEL HOW A NICCA RAPES THAT HOLE – MAKES IT NASTY FOR YOUR DADDY – TEARS IT UP – RIPS IT WIDE – GETS IT ALL BLOODY FOR MY WRECKIN AIDS BONE! THAT’S RIGHT BITCH – GOING TO POZ YOU WITH MY NICCA BABIES – MAYE YOUR DADDY A GRANDPA WITH MY THUG BABIES DEEP IN THOSE GUTS – BURROWING IN THOSE WALLS – GOING BUCK WILD IN YOUR VEINS AND REPLICATING LIKE MOTHA-FUCKIN-RABBITS!”

I pulled to the edge of the boy’s hole, grunted, and glazed it with two shots of virulent, toxic, AIDs nutt as his father then used his own nails to scratch and slick up the hole while recording the infection. His daddy stepped back as I slammed back in as hard as I could twice more and dumped the rest of my AIDS BONE NUTT deep in his guts. The boy was crying again from the brutal fuck down, but I smiled – good pussy and fucked well. I turned to the father as I stroked his ass walls ensuring my load got worked in and said, “I may need to come fuck your son again tomorrow and every day for a while – pay to play though – to ensure it takes.” The father just nodded and I ordered, “Grab my phone in my pants – add your number – put the name as CUNT BOY – this is more than just pussy, it’s a cunt now.” As the daddy bent over to grab my phone I eyed his tight ass and made a note to POZ that pussy too.

Dirty Dozen – my work for the night was complete and it was a night those faggy asses would never forget. More importantly, I continued to build my future – who says an ugly thug like me can’t make stackz unless I’m dealing or some other criminal dumb shit?

I left the father and son incest duo to their own devices, got dressed, lit a well-deserved cigarette and wandered through the penthouse looking for my hosts. The crowd had thinned some, but not as much as I expected. I saw a few of my conquests and paid them no mind. I finally found my hosts holed up in Mateo’s room fucking him again. Damn – wild ass fucking freaks!

Daddy #1 peeled off, guided me to a locked room, went to a desk, opened a drawer, and handed the fattest pile of Franklin$ I had ever seen. I casually ruffled through it trying not to show my excitement. I hoped Lil-Petey was back in his cardboard shanty at the trap house as I really wanted him to see this shit and all for one fucking night! My host said he would keep in touch and would DEFINITELY have me come again as a special ‘dirty party favor’. I was good with that and I stepped out in the hall and pressed the elevator button ready to go home. Before the lift came I did take a minute to decide where to hide my bills and finally decided that inside my sneakers was best. It took some doing, but I made it work and no one would notice unless they looked closely and saw my laces were strained and I was walking a few inches higher than normal as I literally was stepping on a few grand$ with every swaggering stride.

Yeah shit was good and my WRECKIN-AIDS-BONE had pozzed some good hole tonight and I had some nasty ass lined up for more fuck-and-roll-bank. I wondered what tomorrow would bring?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2