Anal Gonorrhea

I was wondering, does any of you ever had anal gonorhea? How is it like? What are the symptoms?

I am having some weird symptoms like itches, and at times odd discharges with stool.

Not sure if its gono or just my stomach having gastric problems.

Let me know i'm curious. =)

I was wondering, does any of you ever had anal gonorhea? How is it like? What are the symptoms?

I am having some weird symptoms like itches, and at times odd discharges with stool.

Not sure if its gono or just my stomach having gastric problems.

Let me know i'm curious. =)

You should be more than curious.. get it checked out immediately

• Upvote 1

But how are you supposed to get it anally ?  Always used condom the last times I had anal sex but I did got my ass eaten often...

Those of you who had it, does the anal discharge have any particular color? 

Now I'm puzzled XD

Ill see if I can manage to find a decent STD treatment center, here it ain't so simple considering how little do people know and do about STD's.

I had gono in the ass just once (amazingly!) and it was exactly like you describe - kind of a puss clear/white slimy film.  It was a really long time ago.  Last fall I had chlamydia in my ass, and there were no symptoms at all.  You might have to insist they check you anally and throat if you see a straight doctor. Some docs will just do a urine test of your cock, but gay guys need all their holes checked.  stds are a fact of life for barebackers and why I "prefer" PrEP or undetectable buddies over "neg" guys due to the frequent tests.  I was really a little surprised at my last checkup that I was all "clean".......had a lot of sex since my last checkup, and with some pretty major sluts! Definitely get tested - treatment is easy.  Not a doctor and don't know if it shows up other areas even if you didn't fuck raw - not sure, but symptoms sound like you have gono or chlamydia to me...don't freak out, just get tested and treated.  I tell my fuckbuds or guys I can contact, but I think I'm in the minority.  I wanna keep fucking with my fuckbuds and not pass it back and forth 

• Upvote 6

lol well what sucks with me is that I allready soffer from gastric problems so its not weird for me to have painfull bowel movement etc.

Guess STD's are something you must get acostumed to. My best fuck bud left me couse he freaked out that one of he's BB partner "may" have gaved xhxim clhamidya. Fun fact there is a 50% chance he was the one who gave me ghono considering how much he loved eating my ass.... 

lol well what sucks with me is that I allready soffer from gastric problems so its not weird for me to have painfull bowel movement etc.

Guess STD's are something you must get acostumed to. My best fuck bud left me couse he freaked out that one of he's BB partner "may" have gaved xhxim clhamidya. Fun fact there is a 50% chance he was the one who gave me ghono considering how much he loved eating my ass.... 

Yeah it's probably how you got it (oral to anal contact). And true, STIs are just part of the deal when you have bareback sex. The more you make it part of the deal, the less worried you will be next time you play bare. You already seem like a responsible partner, so the key is to continue get tested often, and treat whatever may show up right away, then move on. Of course not all STIs are equal but the saying remains true.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's probably how you got it (oral to anal contact). And true, STIs are just part of the deal when you have bareback sex. The more you make it part of the deal, the less worried you will be next time you play bare. You already seem like a responsible partner, so the key is to continue get tested often, and treat whatever may show up right away, then move on. Of course not all STIs are equal but the saying remains true.

This days almost all of my partners and anon hookups don't want to used condom. In Italy we are having an HIV epidemic because of it, so it is quite easy catching STD's now.

Everyone says their clean, everyone say they wanna fuck you bare, everyone wants you to suck them and swallow and so yeah... guess STD's here will become even more common.

Wish treatments centers here would work better, health operators barely know at times you can catch some STD's up your ass.

This days almost all of my partners and anon hookups don't want to used condom. In Italy we are having an HIV epidemic because of it, so it is quite easy catching STD's now.

Everyone says their clean, everyone say they wanna fuck you bare, everyone wants you to suck them and swallow and so yeah... guess STD's here will become even more common.

Wish treatments centers here would work better, health operators barely know at times you can catch some STD's up your ass.

I would say, just for you and based on what I've read so far: if you're not ready to deal with HIV or a serious STI like Hepatitis C, then keep using condoms, look into PrEP (not sure if it's even available yet in Italy?), and don't be afraid to be more selective if you feel you should. Rather than asking if a guy is just "clean", why not ask more direct questions, such as when they last got tested, what clinic they go to, or what exactly they got tested for most recently? 

Personally, I stopped using the word "clean". Instead, I often ask specific questions, even though I'm poz (I still don't want HepC in particular). If I can choose between a guy who gives me vague answers, and another who is honest and open, I usually end up choosing the honest/open one). There's no reason why someone should be shocked to talk about getting checked up. If a guy doesn't want to answer, you should be a little suspicious.

In the late 70s, pre-aids, I worked at London Gay Switchboard. Our health advice still stands today: many STIs don't necessarily show any symptoms, especially in the ass or the throat, and if they do show symptoms they can be ambiguous. So get checked regularly: the STI clinic is your friend. We used to recommend every three months, or more frequently if you're popular, or feel there's been a specific risk.