Anal Gonorrhea

• 3 weeks later...

... Rather than asking if a guy is just "clean", why not ask more direct questions, such as when they last got tested, what clinic they go to, or what exactly they got tested for most recently? 

Personally, I stopped using the word "clean". Instead, I often ask specific questions, even though I'm poz (I still don't want HepC in particular). If I can choose between a guy who gives me vague answers, and another who is honest and open, I usually end up choosing the honest/open one). ...

The site safestsex.org explain that the problem is not that people lie about their STD situation, but that the information is vague and many times ambiguous, like "clean", "all clear", "tested couple of months ago", etc.  They claim that by answering a detailed STD testing questionnaire  during registration is a game-changer because now there's clear and unambiguous information such as precise tests and dates. Although the test results are not entered directly by a clinic and are not verified, it's a step up from "are you clean".

• 3 weeks later...

I had anal gono and chlamydia at the same time twice this year.

1st time no symptoms. Second time i had mucus on stool and it was itching.

I went to the anal doctor, i thought it was internal hemorrhoids. He said it was actually an infection, he gave me the antibiotic shot even before the results.

I had it back in 08 and as some said I had a discharge coming out of my ass all the time and it was always itching. Went to the Health Department and was tested for everything. Came up positive for gonorrhea and got treated. The nurse treating me said if I would have waited too long I would have spending time it the hospital to get rid of the infection. 

Since I got knocked up last year, I have had a revolving door experience with gono.  Seems as if it just likes hanging out at my place.  I have had three different infections (twice from same cock).  Additionally, I have had it in throat (active) cock (active) and ass (cleared up).  What can I say----I like sex and have a lot of variety.  I do not take HIV medications and usually just state that I have had no real health issues as a result of converting.  But the ease at which I get gono now seems to be a clue that my immune system has been compromised.  

Have shot my gono load down a few throats at ABS.   I have also rimmed my fair share of sweet asses while dealing with the throat stuff from time to time.  

But, the anal stuff never had any symptoms.  The throat stuff is real....I can feel it and see it with the right gear.  And the pus oozing from my cock at times is a good reminder my meat is infected.  But, have not even had even an itch to say that my funhole has joined the gono team.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Anal gonorrhea was my first STD. I experienced intense itching and a weird sensation after using the bathroom. Funny thing about anal gonorrhea and the itching, for me at least, was that I felt like I needed to get fucked more and more to quell the itch. A nice dick was the best way to scratch the itch.

Anal gonorrhea was my first STD. I experienced intense itching and a weird sensation after using the bathroom. Funny thing about anal gonorrhea and the itching, for me at least, was that I felt like I needed to get fucked more and more to quell the itch. A nice dick was the best way to scratch the itch.

And where those dick raw? ;)

Yup, gono was the first ass STD I got shortly after becoming a bb fuck toy. Mucous, constant/never ending visits to the toilet...saw my doc (test was neg) but got treated...ass shot hurt like hell...Fuck!! Had 2 scares since then...got treated both times. Like I always say, STDs are an occupational hazard of we bareback sluts! Butt luv that cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)  ;)  ;)  

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the first year that I've "scored" an STI with every quarterly test. Chlamydia. Doc said either my ass is just very welcoming to Chlamydia or it was the same infection that just likes hanging, so I'm taking 21 days of an antibiotic, no sex, with a retest at the end.

Logically, I know there's nothing wrong with having an STI. I also know this isn't an antibiotic resistant version -- "Yeah, that's not it," the doc said -- so like getting a cold, this stuff happens. But there's still this sense that something terrible is happening every time I get one. It's ridiculous. 

That said, I'm going to switch my testing around a bit. I'm usually quarterly, regardless of if I'm with a regular or a new person. I figure it might be better to get tested every two months, especially if there's someone new I've introduced into the mix.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got it once, probably at spring break when I did a group thing. I was totally asymptomatic...no idea how long I had it but had it in my throats and ass. Discovered it when I was getting treated for scabies...had no idea.