Getting Fucked By A Guy With A Pa

komfort570

Hey guys looking for a little info. I just met a top with a nice cock and a PA. I have always wanted to have a guy with a PA fuck me. My question is...what to expect? Hurting??? tearing??? should I have extra lube? any info will be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys looking for a little info. I just met a top with a nice cock and a PA. I have always wanted to have a guy with a PA fuck me. My question is...what to expect? Hurting??? tearing??? should I have extra lube? any info will be greatly appreciated!

I would also like to know what's the experience for a top fucking with a PA. Is there more sensation? How about when a top with a PA breeds the hole? Because if it's really hot for a top with a PA to fuck and breed a hole, I may want to bottom for one.

Guest PigTonight

its an amazing feeling to get fucked by a pierced cock. 

Pro tip.. don't squeeze and don't try to be 'tight' it can tug on the top's cock in uncomfortable ways.  Guys who can truly relax and open up tend to get the pierced cocks up their asses :)

I love getting fucked by a guy with a PA. You will definitely feel more sensations with a PA stroking your hole especially if it is of a larger gauge and bigger in diameter than the head or shaft of his cock. I find that being well lubed is important if you don't want to get torn up inside -- properly lubed, a PA will slide in and out of your hole without the extra friction or binding that could lead to tearing.

Agree with duroc that relaxing and not squeezing down is key to making it an enjoyable pain free experience.

Let the top know it's your first time taking a PA and you have concerns and want him to be gentle and "break you in" to the experience of bottoming for a cock with hardware. If he's not willing then he is probably not the top you want to train you. Although I'm a bottom slut, I don't believe in the popular practice of being 100% totally submissive to a top -- if it's not pleasurable for me I believe I have the right to let him know so we can find some mutual ground. 

Hopefully he's willing so you can try it out. Listen to your body and if it is screaming STOP, tell the top, go slow, and work your way into the full experience.

• Upvote 1

Have been fucked by a guy with a PA only once. I expected it to hurt but it did not feel any different. Just great. Maybe because I automatically tried to relax as much as possible and open up as wide as I could. That might have done the trick. 

Was different when I sucked him. Not being used to sucking a cock with a PA it clashed with my teeth which was a bit awkward. I felt like an amateur even though I don't think he noticed.

But saying it felt any different getting fucked by one or that it felt better I would have to say: not really.

I have found that it doesn't make a huge difference as a bottom. You get an inch of extra depth, and you can feel it wiggling around a bit. Pretty cool sensation.

Big thing is that if you are tight, it can be painful for the top to get in. You don't want to pull the metal so it's tearing against their cock. Once it's in you're gold.

As for oral it dont do it for but up the ass fuck yeah ! I got real good muscle control of me hole so I can be as tight or loose as me fuckers want so for me there is rarely any discomfort quite the opposite in fact I luv the extra weight deep up me n none of them has ever complained so I must be doin it ok ;)

Guest PigTonight

I have no problem giving oral, and you shouldn't make the guy take it out, he deserves to have it sucked and worshipped. just change your technique, it's obviously not the same as it would be for an unpierced cock.