Anyone Want To Help Out With A Fantasy Of Mine?

UKCurious

Hi all, I'm new to the site and it seems like fun! I have a fantasy I'd like to live out, if anyone's interested it goes like this:

I'm walking down a country lane at night in the rain, my car has broken down and I need to get home. A van pulls up with three guys in the front and they offer me a lift but tell me I'll have to sit in the back. I get in, we drive for a while and one of them tells me there are some dry clothes in a bag if I want to change. I quickly strip out of my wet clothes and before I can do anything one of the guys grabs them and throws them out of the window. I open the bag and it's full of slutty womens clothes, lingerie, short skirts, latex and pvc etc. They tell me to get dressed and ride in the van or get out and walk home naked. I'm cold so I put some on, and find myself getting aroused. Two of the guys climb into the back with me while the other one drives, and one holds me while the other rubs my cock and fingers me, then they all take it in turns to fuck me bareback,  driving me around and pimping me out to other guys too. 

Anyone got a van?