Why Most Guys Are Not Open To Fucking At Bookstores?

hungryhole82

If I go after work, I just wanna give 5-10 blowjobs and go. (EG) But tomorrow, i.e., Saturday, I'll go to a bookstore prepped and itching to get fucked several times, preferably by some ghetto thug types. A nice, relaxing Saturday if it works out that way. Usually, if one guy sees me get fucked -- like in the bathroom, bent over a urinal -- the idea spreads. Monkey see, monkey screw. It probably helps that I'm not picky, though. My hole will be clean, though, since I get off on doing ATM to show everyone what a slut I am.

• Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

I'm a married top who uses bookstores, and I never turn down an offer of a hot bare fuck with some random stranger if I like the look of the guy. The fun thing about gloryholes is not having to care what the cocksucker looks like, but many a time there was an ass pucker pressed against the hole. I always assume that the guy wants my cock bareback and I always assume he wants me to cum inside him.

It's illegal for 2 people to occupy a dirty bookstore booth in Tennessee AND by law there are no doors on the booth, to discourage perverts like me. It doesn't stop me. I love it when guys pause in the doorway and watch me get fucked, either by a guy in the booth or thru a gloryhole. I offer them blowjobs.

Had a unique experience in July.  First, I live in NC and find that at the decent bookstores in my area I can usually get fucked, but it is probably only once in every 10 or 12 cocks.   Not quick and easy, but it could and likely would happen as some point.  

However, I had a free day in Chicago during a short business trip.  A client canceled and I ended up with a free day.  I decided to take a queers tour of Chicago and quickly located a bunch of Theaters, Stores ETC. that I wanted to see.  Most of the arcades were quite nice, large, well kept equipment, lots of movie choices.   And, even mid day, most had nice crowds.  The most amazing thing is that the guys wanted to FUCK.   In real numbers, out of 12 dudes (in two different locations) 10 wanted to top my ass.....and did. 

I wonder if location, management, laws can affect that much?  Or perhaps is such a large city, there is more to worry about than some butt fucking queers.  Anyhow, I have traveled a lot and cruised in lots of different countries, cities and towns.   I have NEVER experienced that dude:cock in my ass ratio.....even at Cumunion and events like that. 

Had a unique experience in July.  First, I live in NC and find that at the decent bookstores in my area I can usually get fucked, but it is probably only once in every 10 or 12 cocks.   Not quick and easy, but it could and likely would happen as some point.  

However, I had a free day in Chicago during a short business trip.  A client canceled and I ended up with a free day.  I decided to take a queers tour of Chicago and quickly located a bunch of Theaters, Stores ETC. that I wanted to see.  Most of the arcades were quite nice, large, well kept equipment, lots of movie choices.   And, even mid day, most had nice crowds.  The most amazing thing is that the guys wanted to FUCK.   In real numbers, out of 12 dudes (in two different locations) 10 wanted to top my ass.....and did. 

I wonder if location, management, laws can affect that much?  Or perhaps is such a large city, there is more to worry about than some butt fucking queers.  Anyhow, I have traveled a lot and cruised in lots of different countries, cities and towns.   I have NEVER experienced that dude:cock in my ass ratio.....even at Cumunion and events like that. 

I have been to bookstores in NC, VA, PA and NJ and everywhere it was same. Mostly oral no fucking.  May be in big city things are different.  You are lucky to get 10 cocks up your ass.  I bet your hole must be very happy after that fuck marathon:)

In my expereince, the Chicago bookstores are far more Gay then Bi, unlike how they are in my native Michigan.

Guest Upstateguy518

Because blow jobs are far more low risk and easier to do in such close quarters. Booths don't offer much space and can be kind of a turn off to some guys when fucking because there's no room to maneuver.

I'm in a college town in the midwest...have sucked several hot married cocks at the bookstore, but crowds are hit or miss and the employees sometimes monitor what's going on in the back.  No gloryholes and no doors on the booths (but they are arranged such that you'd have to be entering a booth to see anything going on in there).  It works for me to suck the married cock (that's just something I get off on) but when it comes to anal I'm a top.  I think in this local bookstore, I've only fucked a guy once, it was bare, he was a married factory worker that I had recognized from an online profile so I knew he'd be into it, but we didn't end up finishing. 

So, as a top, I'd say I'd fuck more guys there if I knew they wanted it (and if they were prepared of course).  Be a little more brave/courageous to tell us tops that you want it....