Chaser - My Path

Hey guys.  It's been awhile since I've written anything.  I've been thinking a lot about writing a story that fictionalizes the path of the character in Chaser, The Short Film.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yrN_Zkay2Y  

I think it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life.  I've jerked off to it dozens of times.  I relate so much to the main character in the film.  See my  mostly autobiographical series:  https://breeding.zone/topic/32372-safe-sex-boy-turns-cumdump/.  

I've sketched out an outline, but I only really want to do it if y'all want to read about it.  I hesitate because so many of you didn't like the movie.

Let me know.  If y'all are for it, then I'll continue using this thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Thanks y'all.  This story has a long arc, so I planned quite a few chapters.  It starts in 1998 and I'm operating on the premise that the BB party in Chaser is in 2012.  As long as y'all still like it, I'll keep going.   :)

How It All Began (I Guess)

Hi guys, I'm Zach.  I'm 18, a senior in high school, 5'10", play soccer and baseball.  I'm in pretty decent shape.  I go to school on Long Island and live with my brother and my parents.  My family is really religious (Jewish) and we go to temple all the time.  I'm also gay.  But I feel like my head wants to scream "gay, gay, gay, gay, gay" all the time.  I'm not out.  I can't be.  My dad says stuff all the time about the gays not letting him get his work done because they are so gossipy and how they are always so sexual it's no wonder they have diseases.  It's really kind of paralyzing.  He doesn't ever care that my mom's brother died of AIDS or that my brother and I had a favorite teacher in school, Mr. Bennett who taught English, and he died of AIDS.  My brother and I watched him get sicker in school over months and then one day he stopped coming.  I cried and cried for a week.  He was so handsome and so funny and smart.  I'm going to be an English teacher when I grow up because of him.  I just know it.  But, damn, my dad can be such an asshole.  I just really want to walk around the house sometimes or say at dinner, "I'm gay!  Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay."  

But I don't.  I'm in the closet to everyone.  And of course, I'm a total fucking virgin.  18 and a virgin.  Loser.

Long Island has millions of people on it, but our world is small.  I've grown up playing league sports - soccer and baseball - and going to local public schools, Hebrew school once a week until I was 13, and temple.  It's the same group of people.  I've known them my whole life.  Sometimes people come and go, like my best friend 2 years ago; but mostly it's just the same people.  I can't imagine coming out here.  My parents would be so ashamed.  Ugh.

But, all that said, soccer and baseball definitely provide some sexual release.  OMG!  The guys arms in the baseball uniforms and the legs in soccer shorts.  Drool.  I've played on the same team with most of these guys since I was little, or went to Hebrew school, or......ok, you get the point.  So, it feels weird that I totally perv on them and then go home and jerk off to them.  I jerk off to me sucking their dicks and tasting their cum.  I jerk off to feeling their bodies and them feeling mine.  

Eli is my favorite to jerk off too.  We play soccer together.  We've played together for 10 years.  He is not the most popular guy.  His brother is in college locally, so he hangs out with his brother's friends a lot and not really with the "group."  He has tight curly light brown hair, a hairless body except for a treasure trail and some hair on his ass that I've seen in the shower.  Ugh, his smile is so fucking sexy.  

Things changed with Eli last weekend.

We had a great game the other day and Eli's brother was there.  He used to play soccer with us.  We beat the other team 3-2.  It was close and we fought hard to keep the ball down field.  We were a fucking sweaty mess when the game ended.  There was Eli's brother smiling and cheering.  It was great.  He came over and said the parents were out of town and let's all do back to their place for pizza.  Our parents, of course my dad wasn't there, all said yes and after we all got cleaned up I swear it was like a minivan caravan over to Eli's house.  My mom and the other mom's stayed for a bit.  Eli's brother opened a bottle of wine for them and then another.  What we didn't know is that Eli's brother convinced some of the mom's to let their guys stay over and have beers and watch movies.  There were about 10 of us left and Eli's brother when the mom's left.  Eli told us our folks said we could stay over.  I don't know when the pizza was ordered but it showed up just when our mom's were leaving and they all chipped in for the food - drunken Jewish suburban Long Island ladies looking for money in their purses and talking loudly.  It's so embarrassing and so funny.  I was sitting between Eli and one of the other guys and we were fucking rolling laughing.

Pizza set up in the kitchen, Eli's brother opens the beer fridge.  He says we could have beer as long as we stayed at the house.  At first we were slow about it and then we were drinking faster.  Eli loosened up and so did I.  We were laughing a lot.  They other guys had basically spread out in a circle in the living room and we played a stupid game of truth or dare for awhile.  The most anyone did for a dare was I had to take off my shorts and shirt and stay that way the whole game and a couple of guys made other guys kiss each other.  Fuck, that kissing made me hard and I had to cover myself with a pillow.  Eli was the last guy to have to kiss another guy and he was told to kiss our goalie - Rich.  I was so fucking jealous.  I think I turned red and blushed because I felt my body get hot.

After that, Eli's brother, Ian, turned on a movie.  Boogie Nights.  He popped some popcorn and we ate cold pizza.  Eli, Rich and I (I wanted to stay close in case they kissed again) went to get more beers.  Instead, Eli grabbed some whiskey and we made whiskey and cokes and went back to watch the movie.  I was still in my boxers from the game.  I couldn't find my clothes yet since the living room was dark.  We went back and our seats on the couch were taken.  So Rich laid down on the floor and Eli and I sat on the floor leaning our backs on the end of the other couch.  We were drinking and our shoulders were touching.  I was so crazy horny for Eli that I thought I would stop breathing.  I just kept drinking my drink because I wanted to cool down but I didn't know it just made you warmer - I was thinking, "it's got ice in it.  it's cold right.  it should cool me off."  Eli noticed I was empty and he asked if I wanted more.  I said sure.  He got up and put his hand on my bare shoulder as he stood.  His hand felt so soft and nice.

Eli came back with the drinks.  It's the scene were Dirk shows the Colonel his cock.  Eli hands we my drink, sits down right next to me, legs touching, arms touching and leans over and says, "That cock must be huge."  I gulp my drink and say yeah.  Eli puts his hand between us and I feel his fingers touching my naked thigh just below my boxers.  I don't say anything.  We watch the rest of the movie.  Guys are falling asleep.  Ian comes over to Eli, who moves is hand a bit for the first time, and says most of the guys are passed out down here.  If there are guys awake once it's over, put them in the family room and the spare bedroom.  If you need more space, I can take one of the guys in my room; but you shouldn't.  Ian then says to me, "You should feel free to stay in Eli's room."  I think Eli and I must've totally blushed.  I was a little drunk and I stammered something like, no need.  Ian said, "dude you're our guest, no worries."  Then, Ian went to bed.

We had one more drink and then we finished the movie and with that hot scene seeing Dirk's cock at the end I got hard.  Eli, his hand back on my thigh and boxer shorts now, noticed.  He smiled.  He sent me to clean up in the kitchen a bit and he got the guys all sorted out.  He came back in the kitchen as i was throwing out the plates and he said, "Ready for bed?"  I said yes and he took my hand and we went upstairs and shut his door.  He pulled me to him and kissed me.  It was my first kiss from a guy ever.  I was so into it.  I almost cried.  He felt so right.  His hands were all over me and I was a bit stunned into inaction.  He took off his shirt and put my hands on him.  I rubbed my hands all over his shoulders and back and I kissed his neck and chest.  As I lowered myself to kiss his chest, he put is hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently down to my knees.  I looked up at him and he slid my hands down to the waistband of his shorts.  I felt is rock hard cock.  I looked Eli in the eyes, hesitated, and pulled is shorts and briefs off.  It was Eli's cock.  He said, kiss it.  I did.  He said, open your mouth.  I did.  He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock.  I said yes.

He sat on his bed, spread his legs and i slid my hands over is naked thighs and I literally moaned out loud and I took is cock in my mouth.  I didn't really know what I was doing so I tried to blow it at first and he said, no suck it.  I changed up and started sucking his cock.  This is what I always wanted.  I was sucking Eli's cock.  It tasted salty and sweaty and like him.  I kept at it for a few minutes and he said, "I'm cumming."  I didn't stop sucking.  I felt him blast in my mouth.  I loved it.  I kept sucking as I swallowed his load.  I wanted it all.  He had to push me off and said, "Hey it's sensitive after I cum."

He stood me up and slid off my boxers and said turn around.  I did.  He said you have an amazing ass.  I said thanks.  He pulled me into bed and played with and stroked my cock and sometimes my ass. We talked about it being my first time.  He kissed me and said I was good at it.  He asked if I wanted to try something else.  I asked what he was thinking and he said fucking.  I said, I'm not ready.  I've never done that.  He kept stroking me and he kissed me a lot.  He said, "I guarantee that you will cum if I fuck you."  His cock was rock hard again.  I was stroking him some.  I was scared.  He looked at me and kissed me hard.  I let him roll me on my back and he reached over to the nightstand for some vaseline.   He opened the jar, put some on my dick and on his dick.  We stroked together and kissed. Then he pushed my legs open and I spread them.  He put some more vaseline on his fingers and started to play with my ass.  He kept saying how great an ass I have.  The first finger hurt and I lost some of my erection.  He stroked and kissed me more as he eased his finger in and out of me.  One and then two.  I winced at two and he said, "Let me know when two feels good with no pain Zach."

In a few minutes, I told him there was no more pain.  He added a more vaseline and put a third finger in my ass.  I winced again, but then tought of something.  Health class!  We need water based lube.  I asked if vaseline was water based.  I said, "We need to use water based lube with condoms."  He smirked and said, "Don't worry.  We will.  I'm just opening you up using this stuff because it works better.  The water lube isn't as good for your first time."  He was fingering me and stroking me and it made sense.  I was stroking is lubed cock.  He said, "Tell me wen you want my cock inside you."  After a few minutes, I did.  I wanted his cock so much.  He said, "Do you have a condom?"  I said, "Yes!  Don't you!"  He said, "My mom found my stash this morning before she left and took them.  She said we need to have a talk when my parents are back."  I said, "That sucks.  I have one in my wallet."  We both looked at each other, realizing that my shorts were somewhere else in the house.  "Fuck!" we said in unison.

He pulled his fingers out of my ass and laid on his back.  My ass felt empty.  We kissed and I knew he was disappointed.  So was I.  He was more distant now.  Not even really touching me for the first time in hours.  It felt so lonely there next to him, not talking or touching.  I had just done so much and I wanted to do more.  I looked at him.  He was looking away from me and stroking his cock.  I took some more vaseline and started stroking his cock for him.  He stopped and looked at me.  I got up and straddled him.  Our cocks were touching.  I started to kiss him again.  I never wanted this feeling to go away.

He was playing with my ass again and pulled me up his body some so he could finger me.  He did and it felt so good having his fingers inside me again.  Now there was one or two from both hands.  I winced every once in awhile because it was awkward and he was stretching my asshole from both sides.  I reached behind me because his cock had slid below me as he was fingering me.  I stroked his cock as he fingered me.  I put his cock on my ass cheeks as is fingers played with my ass.  Eventually I was rubbing his cock on my ass crack and he was stroking my cock.  I looked at him and kissed him a lot.

Then I rose up and put his uncovered cock on my virgin ass.  I sat down and his cock pushed past my first ring. I almost screamed in pain.  But I had to hold it because the house was full of our friends.  He added more vaseline and I lowered my ass slowly down his uncovered cock.  I felt his hair on my ass.  I was all the way down.  He cock was inside me. I was in a lot of pain.  I told him.  He said, "The pain will go away, just wait."  I kissed him and he stroked me.  I started to move to ride his cock.  I knew we should be using condoms, but I just wanted him.  I didn't care at that point.  I started riding more and more until I could hear the bed squeaking, him moaning and me moaning.  I was rock hard and loving his cock in me.  I loved him.  I loved how he made me feel - sexy, wanted, desired, happy. 

I was getting close. He said he was going to cum.  I went to get off his cock.  He said, "Let me cum in your ass."  I knew it wasn't safe to do that.  But I kept riding his uncovered cock.  I wanted him so much.  He came inside me.  I was in heaven.  I felt him cum and it spurt in my ass.  I kissed him to keep the noise down.  I came when he kissed me back and shot all over his abs.  I rested that way laying on him for a while, his cock in me, his cum inside me, and I was so happy.  

In a bit I got off him and we cleaned up and fell asleep in is bed.  I was hooked.  That felt so amazing.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26

• Moderators

I've sketched out an outline, but I only really want to do it if y'all want to read about it.  I hesitate because so many of you didn't like the movie.

Honestly, I think the name of the short film is a lot of the problem. For people who frequent this forum, "Chaser" means someone who is seeking poz loads and begging tops "Shoot your poz load in me. Knock me up" rather than a bottom who takes all loads without actively seeking poz cum as Zach is depicted in the film. Even though I find the film hot, it did not live up to my expectations nor all the hype I had heard about it. Clearly Zach is taking risks, but his "chase" is pretty tame compared to what gets talked about on Breeding Zone. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think the name of the short film is a lot of the problem. For people who frequent this forum, "Chaser" means someone who is seeking poz loads and begging tops "Shoot your poz load in me. Knock me up" rather than a bottom who takes all loads without actively seeking poz cum as Zach is depicted in the film. Even though I find the film hot, it did not live up to my expectations nor all the hype I had heard about it. Clearly Zach is taking risks, but his "chase" is pretty tame compared to what gets talked about on Breeding Zone. 

True, drscorpio. Way too tame IMHO, but that's probably a matter of taste...

I really got off on the sex scene with those three guys taking turns breeding Zach's ass. But just because of their kinda wasted faces, to be honest.  Unfortunately, your imagination has to totally rely on those visual cues, because the topic of "chasing" is never really addressed in the film. Wish there was a more explicit, especially more outspoken version. Would love to see that same scene dubbed with some nasty POZ talk...

Wondering what the mainstream critics would have to say about a "chaser" short film done Breeding Zone style. They'd probably go berserk. Would love to read their reviews... LOL

• Upvote 3

Wow, I realize how much I loved Eli.  It was like he had shown me color in a black and white world.  I couldn't imagine being without him after the first night.  We were always sneaking around for weeks meeting in the mall parking lot, school bathrooms, the locker room during practice, etc.  It was always the same thing too - me on my knees sucking his cock.  We'd make out, he'd rub my cock and I'd feel his and then I'd feel the pressure on my shoulders and I knew to kneel down and take his cock in my mouth.  I always sucked him to completion.  I always swallowed his load.  He loved that.  He called me his sweet cocksucker.  

We didn't have anal sex again for awhile because we couldn't make it work.  There was really no privacy, between my brother and his brother, practice, school, and our parents; we couldn't make it work.  Then, one day, my brother had a swim meet in Connecticut.  My parents would be driving him up for the day and taking some other kids in our minivan.  I immediately sent Eli an IM letting him know.  I told him we would have all day - really early morning to after dinner.  He was excited too.  

I read up on anal sex on the internet and discovered I needed to clean out my ass.  I was confused and asked Eli, but he didn't really know either.  He told me to go ask the pharmacist.  I was mortified.  I just stared at him.  I said, "Mr. Gould?  He's been taking care of my family forever.  I can't talk to him."  Eli laughed and said, "It's no big deal."  I said, "Well, then you do it."  He grabbed my hand and kissed me.  He said, "You can do this babe.  Ask the new pharmacist who works there.  The new one.  Sam.  I'm sure he will help you out and he doesn't know your parents or care."  I was still scared and Eli kissed me and said, "See you Saturday!"  

I couldn't do it.  I just couldn't.  All week I was so scared.  I kept telling Eli that I was scared and he'd kiss me and I'd suck his cock and swallow his load.  After I swallowed, when I was always really horny and happy, he'd rub my ass and say, "Come on babe.  You know you want to get fucked again."  I'd agree.  But, on Friday, when we met after school and before practice in the school bathroom and we kissed and made out and he was all over my ass (more than usual) Eli said, "I want to fuck a clean ass babe.  If you don't get the enema thing, we won't be fucking tomorrow."  I was shocked.  I was hurt.  I really loved him and he was going to deny me what I needed.  (I'm not sure when it turned from want to need, but now I needed to get fucked.)  I rubbed his cock and got on my knees to suck him.  He pulled me up and said, "No cum for you until you clean out."  And he walked out of the bathroom.  I was stunned.  I actually had to choke back tears.  I was so scared that people would find out about me and Eli didn't seem to care about my feelings.  He didn't even offer to go with me or to go himself.  

I was so bad during practice that day that coach benched me and asked me what was wrong after practice.  I was stunned again that it was so obvious that I was upset.  I almost cried again telling him I was okay.  He actually looked really concerned.  I just looked at the floor.  Coach said I could go but I needed to get over what was upsetting me or he would bench me until I told him the problem.

After I left his office and got changed, I did cry.  Leaning against the building, behind some bushes by the gym door.  When I was crying, I realized that I had to go buy this stuff if I wanted Eli to be with me.  To fuck me.  To give me what I needed.  I didn't want to lose him.  I decided to go to the pharmacy.  I walked from school to the pharmacy and walked inside.  I walked over to the area that I thought it might be in and I didn't see it.  I was surprised.  I looked around and although I didn't know exactly what I was looking for, I thought I would figure it out.  After 10 minutes, I was panicked.  I didn't know what to do.  I looked over and I saw Mr. Gould talking to a woman from temple.  I rushed over to the counter and asked Sam for help.  He looked annoyed that I was asking him while he was filling orders, but he came over.  I choked out what I needed.  He looked somewhat surprised, but also curious.  He asked me what I needed it for.  I blushed.  He got closer and asked me if I needed it for a medical issue or a sexual one.  I looked down and said sexual.

Sam came around the counter and walked me over to the area.  He gave me the enemas in the water bottles, you know the two in a case and filled with saline or whatever.  He had me buy two of them.  Sam then said, "Are you the one getting fucked?"  I was so surprised at the question that I couldn't answer.  He asked if it was my first time.  I shook my head.  He asked me more questions and e eventually figured out through my monosyllabic responses and nods that I was having sex with the same guy, but it was new, I didn't really know what I was doing and that I really cared for the guy who was fucking me.  He said, "I know what you're going through.  I want you to understand a few things.  One, you need to loosen up a lot before you get fucked.  If not, you're ass can tear.  If that happens, you are vulnerable to get HIV from your partner."  

He asked me if I fingered myself or used other things on my ass.  I told him that I didn't but my boyfriend did use his fingers the first time.  That's the first time I called Eli my boyfriend.  He said that my boyfriend must have some experience having anal sex.  I was stunned.  I couldn't speak.  I realized then that Eli really did know what he was doing the first time when he fingered me before I took his cock.  Then Sam asked, "What did you use for lube?"  I told him about the vaseline and he immediately asked if we used condoms.  I said we hadn't.  He took me down the aisle and picked out some water based lube and some condoms.  He asked how big my boyfriend was.  I said, I don't know.  He used his fingers to estimate size.  I knew exactly how big Eli's cock was(I'd been sucking it for weeks and dreaming about it when I wasn't sucking it) but I didn't know yet that I could measure by inches.  Sam picked out the right condoms.  He then said, "Zach, you need to use condoms.  HIV causes AIDS.  AIDS has a very high mortality rate.  You need to be careful.  You need to open yourself up and ease into the sex, you need to use condoms, you need to be well lubricated."  I just nodded and said I would definitely do those things.  We went to the register and I thanked him and paid.  Sam then said, "If you want me to, I will order you something larger you can use more than once to clean yourself out.  You won't need to keep coming back to buy the bottles."  I quickly said that would be great.  He told me to come back in a week.

I almost ran home.  I was so happy.  I did it.  I sent Eli an IM telling him I got the stuff and he responded that he knew I would. He actually said I was great and he looked forward to seeing me the next day.  I said XOXOXO.  He did the same.  I sat there and looked at the screen.  Eli, my boyfriend, said I was great and XOXOXO.  I was so happy.  

That night my parents told me they were leaving around 6am and that I had some cold cuts in the refrigerator and some leftovers for dinner.  They said they would be back after dinner.  I went to bed thinking about all the sex I could have with Eli the next day.  But, I also thought about two other things.  The first was to ask Eli how he knew so much about anal sex.  The second was that we had condoms and lube now.  We could have sex without breaking any rules.  (That's how I thought about condoms - a rule.)

The next morning, I woke up early and said goodbye to my parents and wished my brother luck.  I watched them leave to make sure they were leaving.  I turned on the TV and waited for Eli.  Eli came over about 830am.  He was in running shorts and a tank top and running shoes.  He looked like he ran over because he had. He grabbed me and kissed me as soon as I told him my family was gone.  He pulled off his tanktop and grabbed my ass.  He turned me around and said, "are you ready?" as we rubbed his hard cock along my ass (him in shorts and me in boxers).  I told him I hadn't used the enema yet because I wasn't sure how and hoped we could do it together.  He looked disappointed, but said he would help.  We went to the bathroom and I guess it was pretty easy to figure out - long nozzle in the ass and squeeze the bottle until it's empty(duh).  I did this while Eli helped.  I laid on the floor, kneeling, ass up, face on the floor.  Eli told me how hot I looked like that.  We used 2 because I was kinda nervous and wanted to make sure to clean out for him.

After we finished, we went to my bedroom where Eli saw the condoms and lube out.  I was naked and he kissed me and pushed me on the bed.  Then he did something he had never done before, he sucked my cock.  I was electrified.  I gasped and it felt so amazing.  I'd never had someone give me a blow job.  I grabbed the sheets and just moaned.  He sucked my cock for awhile, but not long because he could tell I was getting close.  Eli told me he had another surprise.  He lifted my legs and jammed his tongue in my ass.  He tongue fucked me and sucked on my ass and licked and spat and ate my ass.  He fingered me some and then tongue fucked me and then fingered me.  I was moaning so loudly that I could only hear myself.  He kept at it and kept tongue fucking me and opening me up.  He stopped, undressed, opened the lube, but some on my dick and on his dick and then went back to eating my hole(that's what Eli called it - my hole).  

I had never felt so good.  Eli was once again giving me pleasure I didn't know existed before that day.  He also started spitting on my ass more and then there were more fingers.  I was writhing on the bed, grasping the sheets, moaning, existing only for the pleasure he was giving my asshole.  Then he stood up, and leaned over my body spreading my legs wider and his cock sliding over my ass crack as he bent my legs up to kiss me.  I could taste my ass.  I could taste his tongue and him.  I could feel his lubed cock rubbing my wet wet hole.  I said, "Eli, please fuck me."  And he lined up his cock and slid the tip and head and half is cock inside me before my ass resisted him.  He kissed me and we just started moving his cock in and out, pushing further in each time until I felt his pubes and balls on my ass.

He fucked me and I was loving it.  I loved him.  I loved how his cock made my ass feel so full and how he kept hitting something inside me that made me moan.  I was moaning around his mouth and tongue as he kissed me.  We were locked as one.  He kept saying how great my ass felt.  I told him how great his cock felt.  Then, all of a sudden, he said, "Oh fuck!  I can't hold it.  I'm cumming!"  His dick slammed into me and I felt it jerk and felt his cum shoot inside me.  The way his cock jerked up when he came.  He hit the inside of my ass.  I rolled my eyes and felt it and then came all over myself.

He laid on me for awhile and then he pulled out.  He was pleased because his cock was clean except for the cum.  I was sad that my ass was empty.  But after the glow faded, I asked why he hadn't worn a condom.  He said, "You told me to fuck you.  You didn't ask me to wear one."  I was surprised.  I said, "But don't we have to?  I mean we have them now.  I don't want to get sick."  He said, "Baby, I love you.  I won't make you sick."  He cuddled me.  He kissed me.  He ran his hands over my body and my ass.  He fingered my wet hole and said, "Besides you loved feeling me shoot inside you.  You totally came without touching your dick when I did."  I blushed and said I did.  He said, "Then baby doll, let me keep fucking your ass without condoms.  I love you and you love it."  I kissed him and agreed that we should fuck uncovered.

We fucked 4 more times that day and played Playstation and Eli sucked me off just before he left.  He fingered me as he swallowed my load.  His cum running down my legs as it seeped out of my well used ass.

I cleaned out using those bottles two other times that week and told Eli when I did.  He fucked me both days in the school bathroom and shot his load in my ass. I came hands free both times feeling his cock jerk up as he shot his cum in my ass.  Then, I waited until I could see Sam to get the regular enema thing.

I went back to the pharmacy to see Sam.  He gave me this black thing in a box and told me how it worked.  I thanked him and paid for it.  He asked if I was having safe sex.  I lied and blushed and said, "Of course."  He said, "Then you should buy more condoms."  I agreed and did.

I cleaned out my ass everyday once I figured out how to work the thing.  I told Eli and he was so happy.  He told me he loved me.  We kissed and he held me for awhile as we sat on the back bumper of is car in the far back of the mall parking lot.  We fucked almost every day for months after the day I told him about the using the enema daily.  I loved him so much and I loved that he shot his cum in my ass.  I started to get addicted to how my ass felt after he came in me.  Such a nice wet feeling.  Especially on days when we fucked more than once.  After the initial embarrassment of wet underwear, I loved how his cum felt seeping out of my ass.

I loved Eli so much.  

I never did ask him how he was so experienced with anal sex though.......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

Just before graduation I discovered how Eli knew all about anal sex.

My family was going upstate over the weekend to help my aunt and uncle set up their cabin.  I was sad about it for two weeks because I knew Eli was going to be home alone that weekend.  He said, "Let's make up for it this week."  Eli and I fucked every day that week and twice on both Thursday and Friday.  I took his load each time.  

On Saturday morning I told my parents I wasn't feeling well and miraculously my mom took my temperature and it was a bit high.  My mom wanted to stay home with me, but dad said "He'll be fine by himself.  Just take some chicken soup out of the freezer for him."  So, my mom did and I was happy.  I was going to eat mom's chicken soup and I was going to surprise Eli.  I went back to sleep for a few hours and then showered, cleaned out, and headed over to Eli's to surprise him.  I was wearing a totally slutty outfit - running shorts, a jock, and my oldest most threadbare tanktop.  I looked at myself in the mirror before I left.  I looked hot, but I decided to run over so people didn't think I was gay or something like that.

I got to his place around noon and I knew he'd be in his room.  His parents car was gone and his car was in the driveway.  I went around the back of the house and let myself in the kitchen sliding door.  The television was on in the family room and there were two glasses on the coffee table.  I figured Ian must be home too.  I was disappointed because that would mean we couldn't fuck right away and we'd need to head back to my house.  By this time in my relationship with Eli, I was craving his cock all the time.  I wanted to be around him a lot.  I wanted to feel him inside me.

I looked around but didn't see anyone.  I heard a thud upstairs and I quietly climbed the stairs, avoiding the squeaky stair as I had done a dozen times in the last few months when I snuck in or out of the house.  When I rounded the corner, I heard it.....the sound of fucking.  I was surprised.  I thought it might be porn so I smiled and walked closer to his room.  Then, I heard Eli's voice saying "Fuck me, Fuck me.  Don't stop.  Your cock feels so good in me."  It was like someone punched me in the stomach.  

I couldn't stop myself and I had to see.  I got close and looked in the crack of the door and in his full length mirror, the one I watched myself get fucked in so many times, I saw Jason, the quarterback of the football team, fucking my boyfriend.  And my boyfriend was moaning like I normally do.  I heard Jason say, "Fuck your ass is so tight."  and then, "You like my cock don't you."  That caused Eli to moan and beg for it like a whore (like me!).  I couldn't see straight and I had to hold the wall to keep from falling down.

I looked up again, tears now filling my eyes, and I saw Jason speeding up and really slamming Eli's ass.  I could tell he was going to cum.  Jason started grunting and said, "You want it don't you, you fucking slut."  And Eli said, "Yes, cum in my ass.  Cum in me."  Jason slammed into Eli a few more times and then groaned a huge sound and slammed into Eli one last time and collapsed on Eli's back.  

I backed away.  I felt like I'd just been told I was dying.  I felt like I was dying.  My stomach was in knots and tears were flowing down my face.  I backed away and down the stairs and out the front door and just took off running.  I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore.  I was exhausted and realized that I was a few towns over from where I lived.  So, I ran back home and now I was totally exhausted.  I showered and passed out in my bed.  I woke up a few hours later and cried.  I sobbed.  I threw up.  I cried more.  Eli was cheating on me.  He had never asked me to fuck him, not once.  He never told me he liked getting fucked.  I didn't even know that he knew Jason well.

That's what got me.  I didn't know that he knew Jason.  After months of dating and meeting a ton of each other's friends, we'd only ever spoken to Jason at one party and Eli acted like they barely knew each other.  I started crying again realizing that Eli had lied to me so blatantly.

Then I replayed the whole scene in my head again and again.  I realized that Eli and Jason weren't using condoms.  Eli was having unprotected sex as a bottom with at least one other guy.  I thought we were the only ones having sex.  I never thought he'd be having unprotected sex with other guys.  He had lied to me and possibly exposed me to STDs.

I collapsed on the floor in the kitchen and wept.

I never ate the chicken soup.  I went back to bed and stayed there the rest of the weekend either crying or beating myself up for trusting Eli.  When my parents got home, I really looked ill.  I was pale and I had been upset all weekend.  I didn't have a temperature, but they could see something was wrong.  Mom gave me some meds to sleep and I then heard her say to my dad, "I told you he wasn't waking it.  You should trust Zach more."  I turned over and went to sleep.

My mom allowed me to stay home from school on Monday.  But, a few bowls of her chicken soup and the color returned to my face.  Also, it being late senior year there was a lot of random stuff happening at school getting ready for graduation.  I got up on Tuesday, had breakfast, cleaned out, showered and went to school.

I was sick to my stomach knowing I was going to see Eli.  But also realizing that he didn't call or IM to see if I was okay when I wasn't at school on Monday.

When I got to school, I braced myself and opened the door and went in.

(Next time, the Eli confrontation.)

• Upvote 15

I knew I couldn't avoid seeing Eli.  We had too many classes together.  I managed to avoid him in the morning, but by lunch he was sitting next to me and chatting away as if nothing happened.  I could barely speak.  Eli said, meet me in the bathroom during sixth period.  He knew I had a free period (well, study hall; but we were near the end so we weren't studying).  I said ok and got up to go outside.

I walked outside and walked right into a group of football players.  I could see Jason and heard him talking about this slut he fucked over the weekend while "her" boyfriend was out of town.  I sat on a bench and needed air.  I felt sick.  Jason looked over at me and smiled and winked.  All I could see was the repeating image of him fucking my boyfriend and hearing my boyfriend begging Jason to cum in his ass.

I went back to classes and was on autopilot all day.  I met Eli in the bathroom and he said, "We have to be fast.  Get on your knees and suck my dick."  I couldn't believe it, but I found myself on my knees and reaching for the button on his jeans.  I took his cock out of his boxers and looked at it.  It was beautiful.  Such a nice cock.  I opened my mouth and sucked the tip and then licked it all over.  I was savoring the taste.  I forgot all about being mad and hurt and focused on the cock.  The cock that made me feel so good.  I wanted it in my mouth.  I started to really suck and stroke his cock.  Eli moaned and said, "Damn babe, you are going to suck that cum right out of me."  He grabbed my head and started to shove is cock in my mouth harder.  I kept up the suction and he started using my mouth like he normally fucked my ass.  I loved it.  I wanted his cock and cum.  I felt his strokes get faster and then he said, "Swallow." He came in my mouth and I swallowed.  I wiped my mouth.  I stood up.  And said, "Meet me at my place after school.  My parents are going to me out tonight."  He smiled and as I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror for cum stains, Eli grabbed my ass and said, "Later babe."

I walked home alone because I saw Eli and Jason talking after the last bell.  I couldn't wait for them to finish.  I got home, cleaned out and Eli drove up as I was getting out of the bathroom.  I answered the door in my shorts and we went to my bedroom.  I closed the door and said, "I saw you."  I said it so quietly that he didn't hear me.  Eli was taking off his shirt.  He looked and me and I said, "I saw you and Jason fucking."  He was surprised.  I told him that I saw them when I went over to surprise him.  I asked him why he was cheating on me.  I said I always give him what he wants.  I'd fuck him if he wanted me too.  He said that he loved me, but he and Jason had been fucking since freshman year.  

Then, I asked him why he was having unprotected sex with me and with other people.  I asked why he put me at risk when I thought I was the only one he was having sex with.  Eli was surprised at first.  He then smiled and said, "Babe you are not the only person I'm having sex with.  I never said you were.  You just assumed that."  Then he put his hand on my waist and pushed my shorts down some and his hand was on my bare thigh. He said, "As for the unprotected sex, you are the one that rode my cock without a condom the first time.  And when we fucked every time after that you wanted it without condoms.  In fact, I think you are hooked on me cumming inside you."  That said, he slipped his hand into my asscrack and fingered my hole.  I let him lower my shorts.

I bent over the desk and Eli ate my ass.  I loved how he ate my ass to open me up.  I was bent over my desk and holding on when he dropped his shorts, spit on his cock, put it on my hole and said, "Should I wear a condom?  They are right next to your hand."  I pushed my ass back.  Eli was right.  I was addicted to Eli cumming inside me.  His cock slipped uncovered into my ass.  That cheating asshole was now inside my asshole.  I was a lot looser now than I was just a few months ago and he could start fucking me right away.  He fucked me pulling all the way out and then shoving back in my ass.  He fucked me hard and fast.  He said, "I'm going to cum.  Do you want me to cum inside you?"  I groaned and said yes.  He came in my ass in one last shove.  I felt his dick jerk and the warm feeling as he shot inside me.  He pulled out and said he had to go.

I laid on the bed and felt my warm asshole filled with Eli's cum.  I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt.  I also started to think about the danger I put myself in.  Eli hadn't said that he was just having sex with Jason and I, but that I wasn't the only one.  That must mean there were others.  I was scared.

But, that didn't stop me.  Eli fucked me almost everyday until the Tuesday before graduation.  He fucked me in the bathroom that day and came deep in my ass again.  I couldn't reconcile the fact that I knew he was cheating and that the unsafe sex was putting me at risk with the fact that I loved Eli and wanted him.  After Eli sucked me off, we were cleaning up and then he did it.

Eli broke up with me.  I was stunned.  He said, "Zach you are a great fuck.  We need to break up though.  I want to go away this summer and we are going to date other people when we get to college.  We should make a clean break now so it doesn't get messy."  I was stunned into silence.  For the second time in a month, Eli had "gut-punched" me.  I was silent and I started to cry.  Eli held me for a bit and said, "I'm sorry.  But I know this is for the best."  He turned and left the bathroom.  His cum in my ass was still wet and he had left me.

Over the next week, I got progressively sadder until I couldn't get out of bed.  My mom had to force me to go to graduation.  I was so sad.  I graduated and then went to a party that night, but came home early.  I came home to find most of our family still at the house.  I was sad, but stayed up and chatted with them.  My grandmother said, "You're sad to be leaving all your friends and going to college.  We understand.  But, you will make new ones."  I hugged her and before I cried in front of everyone, I went to bed.

In the morning, my parents told me that my aunt and uncle had said I could go stay in their cabin upstate for the summer for as long as I wanted.  My mom said that it might help cheer me up.  Dad said it would be good having me out of the house and on my own like he was at my age.  I looked at them and smiled.  Yeah, 4 hours away from Eli was perfect.  We all agreed and called my aunt and uncle.  I would take the bus from Long Island to Cooperstown that Friday and they would meet me and take me to the cabin.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1