So Wrong But Yet So Right

Ok so this is a little fucked up and it started off as a tiny popper wank fantasy but has grown and grown until its close to reality.

I'm 30 years old, and have been with men over last 10 years - on and off.  I love fucking and enjoy sucking and swallowing.  I have never done bareback or had a load in my ass, but love how dirty the whole pozzing and chemsez scene is, and often read pozzing stories and watched pozzing videos while using poppers.

Now, I should explain I'm bi, and recently married to a lovely women.  My marriage, however, opened a HUGE can of worms when, filling out the marriage application and going through the supporting documents, such as my birth birth certificate, I learned the man I've known my whole life as my father actually isn't.  Well, when I got over the initial shock, I spoke with my mom to find-out to get the background.  She explained that my biological father had been an abusive man, and that she left him when I was very young.

Armed with the information my mom provided I did my own digging and uncovered information that my mother and father divorced because my biological father was (like me), bisexual and had been caught several times having sex with younger men whilst his wife, (my mother) was at work.  Now, I've long had a thing for older, daddy types, particularly when thinking about fucking, and this was likely the basis for the first seed which sprouted in my brain, which was that I met-up with my biological father, and he fucked me, without (at least initially) knowing I was his son, but not to worry, even when he did learn, he didn't pause, but rather fucked me regardless.  Eventually the fantasy evolved into an arrangement where he wouldn't himself fuck me, but instead got his gay friends around to take turns abusing my ass.  The fantasy was a hugely exciting, dirty turn-on, and I enjoyed many a wank session (enhanced with poppers), which evolved directly from the fantasy.  

Then one night, when definitely drunk, I messaged him on Facebook under a false name and started a conversation with him.  It didn't take long for the chat to turn dirty, and he even sent me a few cock pics.  He has an amazing thick cock, not massively long but really thick, and as he is now 59, I was utterly fuckin' wild at the prospect of playing with him.  

But that was when the bombshell landed:  he informed me he was poz, and more to the point he has a group of seven poz tops who liked to breed at pozzing parties for cum tributes. The filth he spewed out was such a turn on.  I was raw from wanking over it his description.

We talked about the prospects of me making the trip down to his place for a weekend, and, after I had gotten enough meth into my system, my spending two full days betting bred.  

What the fuck do I do?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22

Fuck it! Go for it. From what you said and the tone of the taboo topic...you want it...you want him. Go there for the weekend. Unless of course you never plan on doing so. Otherwise, if you don't go and get pozzed by your daddy, you won't ever get the thought and hot visuals out of your head! In fact, the urges and fantasy might get stronger. Do it. Then let us know how it goes! Good luck

• Upvote 1

So he still doesn't know who you are? I'd say go for it. But tell him you're his biological son before the two of you get it on! I think he deserves to know. And it will make this experience even more memorable, as both of you can fully appreciate the double taboo of your perverse mating... 

Don't know if you're into verbal, but Dad/Son Poz talk would drive me insane for sure... :grin:

• Upvote 2