What's Your Rape Fantasy?

CallMeSir

My fantasy (will probably stay fantasy) is going to meet a guy for regular sex then getting drugged and waking up being heavily secured to bondage bench face down ass up and when I wake up the room is full of dildos, plugs, beads etc that range from tiny to horse cock size then having a hood/ball gag put on and told that I am going to be fucked by up the ass and receive booty bumps by groups of men until they are bored and then will use every toy in the room to stretch my ass hole until I need incontinence pants. (No being inconetinent doesn't turn me on its just part of the fantasy of getting used so hard that your ass is truly destroyed)

• Upvote 4

Guest Upstateguy518

Pretty much exactly the same as kckinkybtm. Roofied and gang banged while I'm fucked up. Taking load after load in my ass and then dumped outside when they're all done having their way with me.

I have a play partner who is 19 who "rapes" me. While it is not real rape we do try to simulate it as best as possible. My favorite scene was when I went camping, and he came out of no where and push me into a tree. Then he proceeds to punch, and kick me till I can't fight back at all usually leaves many bruises. Then he pulls down my pants, and shoves his unlubed dick in as hard as possible, and fucks me while slapping me in the face telling me how I'm his sissy bitch now. Also the fucking is very hard and rough usually results in anal bleeding. He finishes and leaves. Yes we have a safe word, and my husband watches to make sure things don't go too far.

• Upvote 3

fascinating question. I'm not sure my fantasies along this line would qualify as actual "rape" fantasies. As others have voiced on this topic before, is it really rape if we are constructing the scenario? To me, the element the separates rape from other forms of sex is it is not wanted or consensual. If we are fantasizing about it, we obviously want it... at least a part of us does, ambivalence may play in. 

Having said that, my fantasies involve some form of having my volition taken away, like being overpowered, kidnapped, restrained or drugged. In my fantasies, none involve pain, or at least not much (spanking always intrigues me, but not sure how much I'd like it in reality). For me the turn on is more about the tops need/want to fuck and breed and the extreme drive to make it happen vs his desire to hurt. In reality, a rapist is usually suffering from some sort of inadequacy and is using rape to compensate, so I wonder if bottoms who have this fantasy are not demonstrating the greater power? For me, I don't want to be hurt, but an extreme demonstration of the opposite: desire.

Re drugs or alcohol, I've never been drunk or stoned, so not sure how much I'd like it. I want to be aware of what's going on. I've read about taking alcohol anally, and the idea of being stealthed that way (or any way) is hot to me, but again, only if I was still conscious... just altered, more compliant or horny? 

One of my hottest fantasies involves being taken while I'm asleep or "unconscious." But the turn on for me is not about being unconscious, but that the person breeding me thinks I am. I've played this one out a few times and was hot for both parties. I do it at night, Im in bed just like I'd be if I was asleep at night, and a guy creeps in my door and slides into bed behind me. The set up is I am "unconscious" because he has slipped something to me earlier. The whole approach though is how careful he can be not to wake me, his goal is to breed me without my knowing, so that is a whole different play on the rape thing.

One of my other major fantasies is to be restrained spread eagle by a voyeur top who wants to see a bottom bred as many times as possible, again, against his will.

I'm more into manipulation/grooming side of getting used than I am brute force. I've been stealth piss fucked through a glory hole at an ABS a couple of times (probably by the same top, but I don't know), and once in a restroom. That is so fucking hot to me. The ABS experiences, the guy was so stealthy about it that I didn't realize until I went home and felt the urge/need to let it out (I'm pretty good at keeping what I get) and his piss cam gushing out (he was long enough to get it deep). The guy in the restroom was an under the stall fuck. After he was done, he passed me a note that read: "thanks, I've needed to go all day." 

As for what they're calling me, words like "slut, pussy, cunt, whore, bitch" are hot to me, but it's more about the tone behind them. The guys who use them like they've made some kind of discovery about me that they are exposing are what I find hot vs just trying to be derogatory.  I had a former FB who used a lot of grooming techniques and he'd whisper words like that almost hypnotically or encouragingly, e.g. "you're a good little slut." To me it's a lot hotter to be turned into something than to be forced.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

My fantasy is that I'm hitchhiking and a guy picks me up and offers a place to sleep and shower. We pull in and he invited me in. As soon as the door closes, he pushes me down, rips my clothes off and handcuffs me to a something. He then starts calling guys in front of me and inviting them to fuck me. Several guys (10+) show up and uses me until I pass out and keep fucking me. When I wake up, I'm tied up in a basement and spend the next several days getting fucked and used any way the guy/guys want.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

My fantasy is meeting agreeing to meet up with a guy in a hotel room and be bound face down and fucked with protection and after he gets me bound and puts the condom on he starts fucking me relentlusly breaking the condom and breeding me then takes multiple pictures of my cum filled hole ,and his cock with a broken rubber still on inside of me. Then makes adds on craigslist and bbrt pimping my ass out to everyone telling them that im a cum hungry whore that needs loads but requires a "condom". Then he puts a gag in my mouth and starts fucking a second load into me saying that he invited some friends to come use me too. And when the people start showing up they pass the same used torn condom around so that they could still say there using protection eventually the guy leaves with the door unlocked as more and more guys continue to show up eventually forgetting all about the condom and start talking about how im pouring cum and he cant wait to dump a load in, hearing this i start panicing and he holds on to my hips tells me its to late for that and shoves it balls deep inside of me tearing my hole apart and the guys just dont stop coming and start to DP me and turn me into a prime cum dump eventually morning comes and the guy comes to fuck another load into me telling me how im so loose and covered in cum he eventually unties me and tells me ill be a reguler party favor and he will send me the tape later. I put on my boxers that are instantly soaked in cum finished getting dressed and head home thinking of when ill be gang raped next.

I very rarely get fucked.  I find it painful most of the time.  So to want to be fucked is rare for me.   Therefore rape would be a good scene.  

My fantasy would be to be arrested for drunk driving and taken into custody still very intoxicated.  Once I'm in a holding room, the other inmates of all races and ages would use my drunk ass rough, raw and for a few hours.  By the time a guard comes by I'd have dozens of loads mixed together in my gaping sore ass.  

• Upvote 1