How To Tell If A Bottom Enjoys It

Sharp-edge

You'll know I'm enjoying it if you ask me - I'm not very verbal. Also quite selective about who I take up my arse as I'm still neg and not looking to get pozzed. I know - need to get on PrEP! Prefer non hairy guys with uncut dicks and trimmed pubes. If I'm enjoying it I'll flex my hole tight around your dick then loosen it again, maybe even fucking back onto your cock.

I'm pretty new to taking dick, so can't go very deep but the longer the session, the more open I get. It's variable whether I get hard myself or not, so that's no indicator of my own enjoyment.

Fuck, it's hard finding willing Tops around my age, in area and within my criteria :(

post-49864-0-92897600-1474642238_thumb.jpg

post-49864-0-66473100-1474642246_thumb.jpg

Edited by dude8688
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking from experience as a bottom, tops should focus on what feels good for them. It's easier to play off of a tops enthusiasm that a top thats worried too much about trying to pleasure the bottom. That is, of course, unless the top has some super whack fucking style that is weird.

Try to get your cock and thick part of your shaft to rub against a bottom's p-spot and you'll drive him insane. Slap his ass, pinch his nipples, call him a slut, tell him how hot his hole is, really get into it while long dicking his hole and both parties will enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

As for myself here on the subject, have been bottoming since back in my mid 20's and was broken in that way. It's the bottoms number one duty to be of service to the tops and provide him with the pleasure of the use of his cum dump holes, no matter what. With that being said, there is no rule that says the bottom can't enjoy himself and get pleasure from being topped and fucked. As for myself, I enjoy being topped and fucked full of cum and it doesn't matter if I get erect or have an orgasm or not at the time, I enjoy it all. For the most part I do not get erect or even come close to cumming while being fucked, I'm enjoying what the top is doing to please himself and concentrating on his pleasure at the time and do make the small moves, like backing up into and against his cock, squeezing and contracting around his cock to make a tighter fit for him, etc and sometimes am mildly verbal about cheering him on a bit. As for caring what the top thinks about my pleasure, I don't feel the need to be pleasured orgasmically at that time, I'm concerned about his pleasure and his need to release for that pleasure and his need to breed, so I'm sure there are times that I don't show much of any sign, but I do enjoy each and every breeding session with a top using my cum holes fro the enjoyment.

For me, there is a guarantee that I will enjoy the fuck, regardless. It a top cums deep inside, it's definitely a good fuck. If a top adds a lot of verbal, gets a little rough and treats me like I'm just a fuckhole to be used before cumming inside me, it's a GREAT fuck. 

• Upvote 2

Whether I'm enjoying the fuck as the bottom is secondary.  What's important is that the tops enjoying his fuck, and I'm happy getting his dick inside me.  I want to feel him shoot his load in me and hold it inside where it belongs.  One of the best fucks I had was a top that practically said nothing just fucked and used my ass to get himself off, remained in me after cumming for a little while, then wiping his wet dick on my ass cheek and said "that felt good, thanks" and walked out.

Tend to think that bottoms enjoy the same points as us tops but from a bottoms POV. When they get vocal and start to ask for it harder or deeper or say 'keep doing that' or it 'feels so good'. When they stick their ass up high and arch their back, face to the floor or bed, usually means my cock is hitting the spot and they're enjoying it.

A good top won't care if the bottom is enjoying the fuck. My sole purpose as a bottom is a give up my hole to the top for breeding. My gift is in receiving the tops hot seed in me. I guess that I do show my gratitude with verbal talk begging for his seed. I also find when I am enjoying a breeding not only is my duck hard and leAking cum but my hole tightens on tops dick pulling him in and making sure his DNA is deposited deep. But the greatest pleasure I get as a bottom is when the top doesn't care what I am feeling and simply uses me as a receptive hole to breed.

• Upvote 2