Is It Safe To Take Loads From Hiv Poz Undetectable On Truvada?

David221122

From everything I have read and been told it is safe. Many say it is safer then getting it from a lot of neg, guys. Many don`t get tested very often and could be poz and not know it. I`d say if you really want him to seed you, do it I certainly would.

• Upvote 4

Guest GoodExercise

LOL ... Truvada is a single-tablet dose for PrEP, but not for HIV treatment.  Truvada is taken alongside another tablet for HIV treatment.  So, your allegedly undetectable suitor is not telling the whole story one way or the other.  In any event, stop asking your sex partners about HIV, meds, and other buzz killers -- about which they will lie in order to get in your pants.  You said he is hot and that he wants to seed and breed you.  Do this: drop your pants, get on all 4s, spread your asscheeks open to expose your AIDSHole, and take a dose of that raw cock and seed that you need and desire so much.  It will do you good.

Only you can be responsible for your own health.  Based on your short comments, it would seem as if your potential partner has either given you the short version of his medication or is lying to you.  I hope that is not a news flash....but some guys lie in order to fuck. 

It does not take 50 cocks or 100 cocks or even 1000 cocks to infect you.  It takes one and the right circumstances.  Only you can determine if the fuck is worth the risk. 

There are lots of other bugs out there that can be rammed up your ass during sex.  An undetectable guy can provide a gono or syph experience just like any other dick. 

Some guys find the word clean offensive when referring to their HIV status.  I know I shower just as frequently since I got knocked up as I did before.  Some of us are indeed filthy bottom faggots---but it is not because of HIV.

With all that being said, I am very much in the pro-POZ camp.  As my screen name indicates, I chased and was infected last year.  Chasing and POZ on POZ sex has been the most amazing experience for me.  I fully support anyone who makes a similar choice.  But understand the message.  If you take it raw, there will be some risk.  Once you understand that fully, you can make the best decisions for yourself.

my boyfriend is poz undetectable on meds, I'm negative and he's been fucking me raw for over a year and I'm still negative.  As said above, Truvada is prep, if he's undetectable he'd need to be on other meds.  Have fun and enjoy.  Nothing like the thrill of getting filled up with poz cum (even if it is undetectable)!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Guest BareSkin95
On 10/7/2016 at 6:04 AM, GoodExercise said:

LOL ... Truvada is a single-tablet dose for PrEP, but not for HIV treatment.  Truvada is taken alongside another tablet for HIV treatment.  So, your allegedly undetectable suitor is not telling the whole story one way or the other.  In any event, stop asking your sex partners about HIV, meds, and other buzz killers -- about which they will lie in order to get in your pants.  You said he is hot and that he wants to seed and breed you.  Do this: drop your pants, get on all 4s, spread your asscheeks open to expose your AIDSHole, and take a dose of that raw cock and seed that you need and desire so much.  It will do you good.

My AIDSHole? OMG, yes. I want the full dosage of raw cock and death seed.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

According to many studies, if someone is truly undetectable (or even fairly close to it), there's zero risk having sex with them. People who are undetectable are incapable of transmitting the virus. That means even if you don't take PrEP you won't get HIV from them.

But they could be lying, which is why PrEP is good – it lets you protect yourself from people who may not tell you the truth. You really can just stop asking questions and spread your ass and not worry about HIV.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

According to many studies, if someone is truly undetectable (or even fairly close to it), there's zero risk having sex with them. People who are undetectable are incapable of transmitting the virus. That means even if you don't take PrEP you won't get HIV from them.

But they could be lying, which is why PrEP is good – it lets you protect yourself from people who may not tell you the truth. You really can just stop asking questions and spread your ass and not worry about HIV.

Good point...When I do HIV counseling, I now quote the CDC in stating Undetectable = Untransmittable.  I then add that the small prints adds.. "consistently" undetectable and also for an individual to consider the source.  Meaning  you KNOW the guy more than a casual 1 X hookup.