Hurricane Aftermath

atllkg

I got back to my condo after the hurricane cleared out only to discover the roof had been torn off by the storm, and the building was overrun with guys tearing off what was left of the roof and hauling supplies up.  Now, my condo is on the top floor next to the stairwell, and the elevator wasn't working. As a few hours pass by, I noticed the workers were going down to the restroom by the pool, so I decided to be a nice guy and let them use the bathroom just inside my front door so they wouldn't have to climb down the staircase just to piss. 

The front bath has a doorway from the hallway, as well as second door that enters into the adjoining bedroom.  Of course my curiosity and sluttiness set in, so I left the inner door open and then made it a point of walking by when one of the workers was in the bathroom.  The third guy who made use of the bathroom didn't try to hide his pissing, so I stayed in the bedroom and dropped to my knees. Seeing me, he didn't hesitate but walked over and slid his soft cock into my mouth giving me the last dribble.  Then the man started to grow, getting a nice six incher, uncut, with the definite smell of a man's sweat.  When he was hard he began face fucking and didn't want me to move, so he held my head tight, pumping away, shooting such a big load that I actually gagged.  Then he zipped and walked out.  

I was somewhat stunned I had had the nerve to play this role in my own condo, let alone that my ploy had been successful.  To be sure, I was feeling pretty good about the experience. Then about 10 minutes later another guy was at the door, asking if he could take a piss.  I gestured towards the bathroom door.  He smiled, closed my front door saying "Actually I don't need to piss, I need to cum."

I was somewhat weirded out by his brazen statement, but decided 'What the hell?' , so I dropped to my knees in the foyer; the front door behind the workman's back, and he face-fucked me.  Just as he got to the point where his precum was leaking, he pulled me to my feet, muttering "I wanna fuck," as he grabbed my ass.

This guy sported five thick inches of uncut meat and there was quite a bit of precum flowing, so I decided we'd do this raw and with some spit. I dropped my jeans, braced myself against the wall, spit on his cock and guided him in.   About about ten strokes the dude blew his load in my hole.  Afterwards he takes a piss in the bathroom, wiped-off his cock, and headed out the door.  

At this point I was vaguely hoping I would have a steady stream of Mexican roofers to service all day, but an hour passed and there were no more visitors, so I decide to head down to the rest room by the pool and just hang around there.  Shortly after I got there, I noticed a big white guy with football player type build enter the restroom, so I decided to follow him, just to take a piss.

The urinals in that particular restroom do not have privacy partitions, so while standing at the urinal, pissing away, I commented to the guy the crew was doing a great job on the roof.  He looked over at me and asked "Are you the guy who lives on the top floor?"

"Yeah," I replied.

Without missing a beat, he turned facing me, his cock hanging out and remarked "I hear you give good head.  Get on your knees."

There is no lock on the outer door to the restroom, and any of my neighbors could come walking in, so I gestured him into the largest stall and closed the stall door. This time I was presented with a cut cock, six inches and smelly as it could be, so I suggested "Let's wash this thing down," but he just pushed me to my knees with the order "Suck it," and immediately literally forcing his nasty cock into my mouth.

Like the others, he blew a load in a few minutes, zipped-up, grabbed me by the shoulder, and looking me right in the eyes said "Leave my guys alone while they're working. Lunch and off hours are cool, but don't be messing with the guys while I'm paying them."

Well, the day may end at four loads, but I can only hope the word  will spread around so before the sun sets, I have multiple Mexican loads leaking out of my ass.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...