There are several colleges where I live, and there are several sex parties each year for those under 25.  The hosts check ID to make sure the attendees are under 25.  I've heard of guys who were over 25 who were rejected, but never a guy who was under 25.  Most of the guys who attend, particularly in the months of August and September, are new to the area, or are from small towns, so they are much as I was when I first went five years ago.  Before I converted poz I would bottom all the time but since conversion I've found the role of top is more fun.

Anyhow, in August I went to the party.  My plan to find a guy who was fresh and man did I.  

When I first saw him standing in the corner wearing only his tighty whiteys he looked so out of place.  He was about my height, 5'7", like me, he was slender, and I should add his cock was rock hard he couldn't pretend otherwise.  I approached him and wordlessly led him by the hand to a small back room, where I chatted away, if only to set him at ease.  And I hit the jackpot.  With very little pressure he acknowledged he had never attended a sex party before this one, so I went down on my knees, pulled his tighty whites down.  His rock hard dick jumped out, so I went down on him.  He was in heaven and it took me only a few minutes to get him to blow a  river of cum.  I swallowed as much as I could, but I also deliberately saved some of his cum, using it as lube for the tightest hole I have ever explored.  In fact I spat some of his load into his hole, just to add to the pleasure.  His moans were a big turn-on and I told him as much, saying "I've gotta fuck your ass, man."

"You've gotta use a condom," he replied.

"Okay," I replied, "I brought some, just in case."  What he didn't know, of course, is that my condoms were 'special' to my liking.

I made a show of extracting a condom from my pocket and sliding it down my cock.  He watched with attention, and manfully accommodated me when I began the assault on his ass.  There was no doubt his hole was the tightest my dick had ever been in.  It felt amazing.  He was in some pain, but got use to it surprisingly quickly.  I pounded for several minutes, and when I could tell the time was right I withdrew from his ass and smiled:  the condom was shredded, but he didn't know that, so Hell NO, I wasn't going to stop.  His hole was fully opened and needed a good load - which I promptly gave him.  

Then, just as quickly, I withdrew, removed the condom and discarded it, giving his hole a gentle massage just to blend my cum in with my spit and his ass juices.  Then I thanked and kissed him, and went back down on him to pull another load out of his balls.  

After he blew I positioned him on his stomach, again made a show of pulling on a condom,and got back into his hole.  He was no longer a virgin and he was really into getting fucked, so I power-fucked him as hard and as fast as I could, and wouldn't you know it?  Again the condom broke.  But not to worry.  I had shot my second load into his hole.  

When I cleaned myself up I saw some traces of blood on my dick.  Hmmm, maybe he would convert with just one fucking.  The doctor said my viral load was 600,000.  Let's hope he becomes a new member of the BBBH.

IMG_2462-3.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 28