Would you ever use a condom for fucking?

Pig Bottom

Would you ever use a condom for fucking  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use a condom for fucking

• Sure why not
    • no thanks

Back when I used rubber, I would always get soft. So I would rarely top. Had guys use rubber when fucking me until one night when a guy slipped the rubber off and fucked a load into my hole. It felt so much better, I stopped letting guys fuck me with rubber and have only been fucked raw since. This is when I started topping again. Will never use or be fucked with a rubber agai.

I've only had one condom inside me, my entire life and I NEVER want to add more to that count. I go out of my way to avoid and turn down guys who want to rubber up. I really, REALLY don't want to, but I've considered changing my stance, when it comes to dating and the thought of possibly missing out on a decent relationship/dating-type guy. If it's JUST a fuck and nothing more, then bareback is my ONLY option.

• 9 months later...
Guest mspchaser

I'm a bottom, and I prefer raw fucking. I love cum in my ass, what can I say?

However... it's not up to me. If the top wants to use a condom, that's fine. It's up to me to see out tops that don't want to use condoms and want to plant a load up my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

After barebacking (top and bottom) for so long - it's really strange when I'm at a sex club and a guy wants to use a condom. If I'm really attracted to him, or have been pursuing him, I don't mind it so much, but it feels strange and unnatural. I've found that most guys can be talked into taking the condom off. A guy I met on GrowlR last week talked for 2 days on-line about needing to use condoms, but as soon as I was sitting on his raw cock he never mentioned it again - he bred me 3 times. Guys know it feels good and are usually willing to go for it, especially tops.

I've never used condoms, most guys can be talked into barebacking. They know it feels great and natural. If a guy would insist on fucking me with a condom, I wont refuse. But I won't fuck a guy with a condom, I'll break it or take it off when I pull out and push it back in.