Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

I can't tell unless I hear the guy grunting or he yells I'm coming. One guy was fucking me at a sex club once in a dark room. I was bent over and he slowed down and when he pulled out I felt a plop of cum fall from my ass. I asked him if he came and he lied and said something that didn't make sense which was no and that a guy behind him distracted him.

Hey guys- just joined here , and saw this thread. I have one black guy who comes over for a totally anon fuck- I am always blindfolded, the door unlocked, and he arrives- I hear the door open, then a finger tests my ass as I hear him getting out of his shorts- always with a hard dick as soon as he does. He fucks deep and fast, usually shooting within 5 or 10 minutes. He puts his shorts on, and i hear the door open and close. Thing is, I get this done by a few men, but when this guy shoots a load, I can feel it - like a fire- in my ass. I don't know if his pH is that much different, or if his body temp is that much higher- cum wise at least- but I really know he has shot both tactile and auditorily!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've never been able to feel it when a guy shoots in my arse with one exception:

I was in the darkroom at local sauna - taking my first anon load in the dark - a guy moved in behind me in the dark - firmly pushed my back forward to open my lubed hole and slid his cock in. It wasn't too long before I felt his load being injected into me. Not sure what the difference was with this guy - maybe he just had a bigger load - but i really felt it going in and it was hot!!!

He then pulled out and walked out - totally hot and just how I wanted it.

Anyone else in Melbourne Australia want to give me similar treatment?

• Like 1