Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

Guest TheKingOfLoads

Sometimes yes, I can feel the warmth flood into my ass followed by that super-lubed feel, doesn't always happen but when it does it's the BEST!!!

• 3 months later...

Most of the times, I feel the tops' cocks get bigger and harder inside of me, stretching my inside muscle then I can feel the contraction of their muscles as loads sprayed into my body. Usually I can only feel the heat of the loads very briefly then it goes away. But if the top has huge loads, that sensation can linger longer.

I almost always know when a top is cumming in me by his moans and other sounds, his thrusting gets deeper, his cock expands as he blasts, etc. But I don't know that I actually feel his cum shooting in me. If he is still thrusting as he is cumming, I think what I feel is his cock massaging his initial spurts of cum into the walls of my fuckchute. And then that familiar squishiness. It's my moment of bliss, and I just hope he works it in deeper and stays in me.

I can definitely feel when the load comes! There is this great pulsating feeling and then that amazing rush of warm fluid.... I always get so excited knowing that the guy is cumming in me! Sometimes I get so excited that I can actually cum without touching my dick and then we have our orgasms at the same time!

• Like 1

Only had one bare load in the ass so far. Was disappointed did not feel him shooting in me, but did know he was from the look on his face as he pumped my ass. Had a few bare fucks before that, including one from the same guy, but the tops did not cum in me. That time I was so horned up I told him to shoot in me. Did not get fucked again for a long time after that, but have a few times since, with condoms. More oral here and always have been. Do fantasize about taking multiple bare loads.

I can definitely feel when the load comes! There is this great pulsating feeling and then that amazing rush of warm fluid.... I always get so excited knowing that the guy is cumming in me! Sometimes I get so excited that I can actually cum without touching my dick and then we have our orgasms at the same time!

This is so fuckin hot to feel the load like this! :)

I can't feel the actual load going into me but I can usually feel the guys cock jerking while he empties. Most guys seem to go deep and get still which lets me feel their cock pulsing as they pump their load into me. A small percentage of guys don't stop fucking, they cum while thrusting and I can't tell when they've unloaded.

I have and enjoy this wonderful feeling too. It's awesome! Wish all u bottoms like me enjoy this too. Of course I work my butt off to bring my top to a great climax and that may be why I feel so good when his man tool starts pulsating and blasts a big load of cum inside me. But it's true, not all tops can do this to me. Some never get too hard and have just a dribble of jizz, can't really feel that, except the more slick feeing when they pull out.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Had very few loads, because I usually try to stay safe, but when, I never felt it... because I'm already so fucking hot inside and lubed naturally - extra juice or sperm doesn´t make a difference... That's why I love to have him cum over my body so I can play with it...