Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

It depends on the guy... I get fucked a lot, and 75% of the time I can't feel them cumming in me, but I can tell from his body language, grunts of pleasure and that warm sticky feeling in my ass after he pulls out. The other 25% of the time the guys either have huge cocks or are heavy shooters... In particular I have an older guy, around 70, that stops by to breed me occasionally, he's not huge, but everytime I've fucked around with him he shoots massive amount of cum!!!

• 1 month later...

If he is a huge shooter I can feel it, my regular BB top I see is a married guy that never gets any from his wife so usually by the time we hook up hes stored up a huge load. So when he nuts I can feel the first two or three shots. Its always a huge turn on when the tops get real vocal when they are about to cum, then its even better when they announce they are nutting. Even if I dont feel them shoot if they groan and tell me they are cumming its worth it!!

I concentrate on feeling what's going on in my ass, feeling the man tool fucking me and listening to my top. so I get the message in any or all ways. I am always on the lookout to feel my man cum and I most always do. Such a wonderful feeling is not to be missed but to be enjoyed!

My ex shot small, thick loads that kinda just dribbled out after the first two shots...couldn't really feel him shooting per se...could obviously feel when he was cumming though from all the other cues.

Just got fucked a little more than a day ago where the guy came so much I could feel him spurting (not really hitting my insides though) and getting totally wet and sloppy inside. It was amazing.

I like it when the top takes a last sniffing of his poppers after having been fucking me for a few minutes. I know the load is coming in a few seconds. First, the top's change of rythm and then comes the moaning and groaning. It's this anticipation that I enjoy the most.

If there is any volume to the load at all i can feel the warmth of that hot cum coating my guts! It does as has been pointed out follow a change of rhythm and a often perceptible swelling of the dick. But even when the rhythm change is slight and the swelling absent I note the flow in my butt. i guess I am lucky!

I honestly can't think of a time when I really felt the cum shooting out of the guy's cock and inside me. The key is that if it's internal I just don't feel it at the time he's shooting. Now right after the top cums, especially if it's a bigger load, I can tell almost immediately by the feel of the cock sliding in and out of my hole. Even when already lubed up there is something about cumming inside a hole that just makes it that much more slippery... and noisy. ;-) But the actual 'splash' in my guts when they cum - never. I do feel piss though, so I know my insides can feel when something is being dumped in there.

I've learned to love that feeling in my hole though when I know there is a load in there and I'm holding it in when my body wants to push it out. Just knowing it's in there sloshing around just makes me feel dizzy with sleaziness, especially if I'm driving home after a trick, stop at the store, get groceries, gas, etc. I'm looking around and people and thinking to myself, "I've got cum up my ass and you folks have no idea." And when I eventually push it out... my mind just explodes every time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't really felt any of my tops "PULSATE" when they came but I can tell usually when the fucking motion suddenly turns slippery and there's a change in the top's grip. Many people can mostly tell through the change in body language and behavior but my butt does not have the extra nerves/sensors to pick up the pulksating vibes.