Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

First time poster here...I have only felt it a couple of times. I think the main feeling is from the throbbing when he is shooting it. Never on the inside really. It also depends if he is a shooter, or more of a dribbler (If ya know what I mean). The times I did, he held it deep inside so I could feel it. With pounding....no way.

• Like 1

I've found the best way for the bottom to feel it is actually to pull out almost all the way before shooting. My regular bottom guy says he can only feel it that way - my head is throbbing against the most sensitive part of his ass and I know it's not shooting deep, but it appears to be doing the trick

OH Man YES, I can, if the dude gives me a real load. Right away I feel his fuck tool glide inside me all lubed up with his sauce. I enjoy it very much. Now if all he gives me are few drops of cum, can't feel that. Can always feel when a guy goes limp, sure sign that he got off.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to say I feel it more often than not, dont know if that makes me special or just lucky. Sometimes its just the warm stickiness, others its the actual squirts. But in particular I have noticed I can feel the cum pumping into me when:

* the top stops thrusting completely and he pulls most of his cock out, but also if he shoves it as deep as possible and holds it there while shooting - this esp true with v long cocks.

* he's a real shooter rather than a dribbler/oozer.

* certain guys are only noticeable when they have a big load built up; often the first load is as obvious as daylight but the second could be missed by a microseismograph.

* when I'm high on MDMA (ecstasy) I almost always feel it, at the very least the liquid warmth. conversely, poppers seem to mask it.

* the quality of the fuck makes a difference: if I've been hammered hard and quick its less likely than if he took his time and let me open up to his meat.

On average, Id say I feel the load being shot in me about 2/3rds of the time. And it always feels good ;-)