Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

2 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Two scenarios over the years when I felt the top cumming

I would agree that I've felt the cum when it's a big load. For me as a bottom, yes, the load is very important.

But I also get super turned-on by the way the top moves, breathes, moans, groans and talks dirty while I know he's shooting his load inside me. I mostly feel his cock being more lubricated by his cum.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I never feel the cum itself splattering my gut.   I do however feel the dick spasming in my hole. Just last week a hot latino fuck bud pushed balls deep and shot a few days load.  He stayed still as he came and I could feel his fat dick jerking with each squirt.  Doesn't always happen but I love when it does.!

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I feel it, it’s like I can feel the Top’s dick spasm and contracting inside me then a warm feeling spreading in my gut. Sometimes, if the dick is jammed right up against my s-curve and he nuts real hard, I can feel it jetting from his dick right against my walls. 

Do I feel when the top cums or about to cum? Yes, quite a few times. The twitch, the spasm, the moans and the groans. Plus the verbal confirmation from the top. 

Do I feel the cum inside me? No. I feel the cum when and if it starts dripping down. Yeah, that I feel alright. If the guys cums a lot (which happens every once in a while, but not as often as in my fantasies LOL) then yes, I feel the cum dripping down or that the friction feel changes, or even the smell.