Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

I wish I could feel it, but can honestly say I've never felt it so far. For me though, the feeling of a top speeding up and pounding harder just before he cums, and the mental pleasure of knowing his seed is erupting inside me is more than enough, so I can't complain.

• Like 2

There's nothing better than feeling a guys cock throb when he shoots his load deep in my hole. I think some throb more than others. I can tell when one of my FB's hasn't shot his load in awhile because he has multiple orgasms and each time I can feel his cock throb and his load squirting.

• Like 1

Can’t always feel it for sure but those times when I have felt it were some of the hottest moments of my life. I think it mostly has to do with how long it’s been since the top shot a load. If it’s been awhile or if he’s been edging then he’ll shoot much harder. That makes it extra hot when you feel it because you know you’re getting a really big load pumped into you. 

23 hours ago, BreedingCameraman said:

due to them having opened me up so wide that I can’t keep their loads in without either a large butt plug of some kind or just have my ass up in the air and wait for it to close on its own naturally. Option two usually ends with them eventually trying to go another round or two with me through, so I will usually opt for the plug each time instead.

WHY?! Are you insane, Sir? You have a pair of Tops who double-d you and will probably shortly do it again, and you plug the hole to prevent it?

If this goes on, you may need an intervention of some sort.

To the topic, I find that I’m most sensitive to the Top’s actual ejaculation when his cock is thick enough to be tight in my ass without me tightening my muscles. Then, I can easily feel each contraction of his cock, and each pulse of cum as it works its way down his shaft. There is a point of diminishing returns when the cock is so thick that it stretches my hole painfully, but I can still feel it at work when he cums.

And even when I don’t, I’m almost always aware of the moment a Top unloads into me, just by his vocalizations, changes in grip, speed, or muscle tone, or several other factors, including one of my favorites - his O face, when he’s fucking me missionary and makes me keep my eyes open. ?

• Like 1

Guest BreedingCameraman
4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

WHY?! Are you insane, Sir? You have a pair of Tops who double-d you and will probably shortly do it again, and you plug the hole to prevent it?

No, to prevent the cum from leaking out. Why would I ever even think about preventing any men that are wanting to do something like that to me?

I can feel it sometimes.  There's really no one reason why sometimes you can/can't.  Also, feeling it can range to just feeling the warm sensation of fluid at the tip of a top's cock to the full-on pulsating (which is actually quite rare).  Much depends on your top's fucking style and ejaculate volume.  When I top, I usually fuck until right up to the moment of the first shot when I go all the way in, stop, and shoot.  I always get told that I can be felt when I do that - the only motion at that point is just my full shaft and head emptying itself out.  Most tops, though, keep pounding when they are cumming, so at most, you can feel the strokes get really warm at the same time of increased vocalising.  

• Like 1

I had a Fb, pinoy fellow that when he came, his cock wouldtwitch so hard i swear I could hear it ratcheting the next round into the chamber let alone feel it. Other than him though, I can't say I can tell unless his groans or verbalizing is a clue.

Of course you can feel it

what makes me laugh to myself are those tops who try and fake it !

i mean come on.......like we really believe them when they do that 

What a joke 

tops take my advice. Don’t try and fake an orgasm.....it’s pathetic to think we can’t tell the difference! Just save face say you can’t cum and move on.....the fakers never get a second attempt with me!

I think I have become a little wore out over the years and my pussy isn’t as tight as it used to be. I can however sometimes feel the man cumming in me if he is balls deep and really trying to cum in me as deep as possible. It’s a great feeling for a bottom.