Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

Guest BtmByTheBay

Maybe I've just been lucky but the times I've been fucked bare, I've always felt the top cumming in me... either that super-lubed feeling of cum slicking up my insides... or that hot sensation of his seed warming me up inside... or the feel of his cock throbbing over and over as he shoots into me...

I've only rarely felt tops cumming through rubber (go figure), and the only one who was REALLY noticeable was a very well hung black guy whose every throb and twitch I could feel while he was fucking me. ;)

Guest Matias47

I can never feel the jizz, but sometimes I can really feel the cock throb and pump. That's the best. Usually though, you don't even feel that, just pumping.

Only had one bare load in the ass so far. Was disappointed did not feel him shooting in me, but did know he was from the look on his face as he pumped my ass. Had a few bare fucks before that, including one from the same guy, but the tops did not cum in me. That time I was so horned up I told him to shoot in me. Did not get fucked again for a long time after that, but have a few times since, with condoms. More oral here and always have been. Do fantasize about taking multiple bare loads.

Exactly the same as me.

Took only one load from the guy who I know and met several times before, but I felt somekind of a dissapointment as didn't felt the cumshot and cum's warmth.

Guest Matias47
Exactly the same as me.

Took only one load from the guy who I know and met several times before, but I felt somekind of a dissapointment as didn't felt the cumshot and cum's warmth.

I think that's why I like cum splashing on me.

I don't feel the cum shot inside either, just the swelling of the cock. It's more in the mind imagining the cum squirting when he's obviously coming. If he's silent then I don't know just know when i feel the cum with my fingers and smell it. That's why I am happy to feel the cum squirting on me too if it's a big load - my arse or back especially. It's so hot in both senses when it hits!

• 5 months later...
Guest mspchaser

Sometimes I can feel it actually making my hole wet. What I usually feel is the throbbing, from there it's just psychological that I want his load so I feel it in me. Or when he's not fully in me and cumming I can feel it on my hole. Just as hot.

• 2 weeks later...

I can seldom tell when someone cums in my ass --- the only times I could tell was when the load was huge. More often than not I feel the cock expand but not the cum being deposited. Conversely, on the few occasions a top pissed in my ass, I have always felt it.

I never feel the cum, but if he cums a lot, I feel my ass sloppy/messy. I think this might has to do with temperature of the cum and ass. My ass tends to be warm/hot I've been told, so if it was cold, and the top's cum was warm, I'd probably feel it.

Most of the times though, I do feel the throbbing of the dick and then becoming softer.

Sometimes I can feel the guys cock throbbing in my ass, usually not though. The first time that happened was with this guy visiting form out of state. He fucked me in his hotel room (Condoms never came up) and when he shot I could actually feel the head of his cock expanding and pulsing every time he squirted inside me. It was so fucking HOT!

• 3 months later...