Three Hour Fuck Frenzy

DaddyBare

I popped over to my favourite sauna yesterday, it was heaving with people in the darkroom. I managed to squeeze my way into the backroom and was confronted with several people offering their arses for a good fucking. I was already stiff and proceeded to give one a good shafting whilst others were enjoying themselves. When I pulled out, I was immediately grabbed by someone else to be fucked. I was overwhelmed by the active fuck frenzy in the place. I then swapped places and fucked him. Over the first hour, I'f fucked another three people. So it was 5 barebacks fucks to one received. The second hour continued in a similar vein with 3 of those I'd fucked wanting more action, interspersed with two people one giving, one receiving who actually wanted to use a condom. The final hour had me flagging somewhat, two fumbles rather than good fucks and one guy who took me from behind but didn't carry on for too long. But then another guy was really keen to fuck me and managed to get me into a good position and ploughed me hard and long before giving me his much needed lubrication before he pulled out. Finally a well hung guy got me to suck him before turning me around and fucking me hard using the last load to lubricate his thrusts, he had great stamina before unloading himself into me, it felt great. Over three hours I'd barebacked 5 different men and been barebacked by four, two of whom had unloaded their warm spunk into me. When I got home after this marathon session of 18 fucks in 3 hours, the loads finally gushed out of me!