Does It Matter?

I sit here writing this knowing that as I flex my hole closed it assures that no load will be lost.

It's the weekend and I am horny as FUCK! So going on Grindr and Scruff looking for hot guys to fuck or get fucked by. Finally, a few but most flake out as usual, but one assured he would be over and he showed up. kinda average looking guy 19 yr, So, what the FUCK, why not. Mind you, I am a 6'2 medium build 40 yr old 7 in cut versatile.

So his name is Alex, about a 6 in uncut cock. We strip and get to town me sucking his cock as he sits in a chair next to my bed. He is holding my head on his cock and it goes deep. Well, I can deep throat up to like 7 in so his was easy as his head just went deep. He groaned and said, "Fuck, Oh my god, oh my god." a few times. Finally, he said he wanted to fuck me. So, I spun around and he climbed on my back doggy style. He reached and grabbed for a condom and put it on his cock. Then he lubed and slammed in. He then jack hammered me with his cock hard and fast over and over. Pulling out nearly all the way, then slamming as deep as he could. Oh my god, my hole was feeling raw. So, after fucking me for a good 10 min straight, we switched positions and he went to town on my hole again. 

Then, he finally stopped, rolled off me and said, "I never cum." But, that is a hot tight as and I want to fuck it again tomorrow before I leave town. Sounds good. Then he dresses and leaves. I wonder, we never discussed stds, well he did use a condom.

So, DOES IT MATTER?

So, I am satiated but not satisfied. So back to Grindr & Scruff. Looking around, horny as hell, I decide to lower my usual standards and just take any cock. Fuck it!

So, this older guy hits me up. he is a top and looking for bottom. Well, I end up driving up to his place. I asked him if he had lube etc. His response was bring lube and poppers. So, does that mean he has condoms? Well, I always have a couple in my naughty bag. Some are not the best, (wink, wink). 

So, I arrive we go straight to the bedroom and strip. He shoves my mouth down onto his cock. It is of course not as big as he said. He has alcohol dick and just isnt getting hard enough. Finally, he started eating my hole, digging his tongue into my hole, while lifting my legs up higher.

He then grabs my legs and flips me over onto my chest, ass up. He hopes on my ass his dick nearly piercing my hole. He then takes his time and work his cock with a little lube into my hole. No discussion of condoms, no discussion about stds. He starts hammering deep into my hole. pulling back until just the tip is in my hole and slams back in, I screech a little and he slaps my heading telling me to "shut the fuck up, bitch!"

He is pounding my hole relentlessly. I don't know what to do since I can't scream and cant moan too loud and thinking, WAIT, he is bare! He will tell me when he gets close and give me the option, Right? He won't cum in me with out asking, Right? He is just fucking constant pounding, bam, bam, bam, pause, bam, bam, bam!! Over and Over again. 

The he collapses on my back. I said, "Did you cum?" he responded, "Yea, Sorry and it was a big one too. My bad." I wonder what the fuck to do now? He starts fucking me again and says, "You want me to work my cum as lube deep into your tissues so you can take more cock, Right?" And, before I can say anything because I am in shock still he pushes the poppers under my nose and says breath and he pumps a quick jab into my hole making me gasp and take a huge hit. Wow, that is hitting fast.

"But, dude!" "Too late now, sorry. Your hole was just so tight. So here we go again." He then proceeded to start fucking me hard. I had not realized his cock had grown hard in my ass crack. SO, when he put it in he just shoved deep. I screeched again, and again he slapped my head and this time put his hands around my neck and started choking me say,  "Bitch, you need to learn to stay quiet!"

I am flat on my stomach on the bed and feel like I am on a trampling he is practically jumping off and then slamming in. My hole is opening up and his cum from his first load was frothing around my opening. He stopped fucking me, pulled out, lifted my ass to his face and starting licking up all the frothy cum and ass juice. I let out a GREAT BIG "MOAN".

"You, want more, don't you, bitch?"

"You might as well, one or two loads"

DOES IT MATTER?

"You are a slut." As, starts choking me again and pumping into my hole hard. My feel like it is so loose now. He is fucking harder and harder and then he groans and shoots five pulses of cum into my hole. I felt them this time. 

I lie there with him on top of me breathing heavy as his cock still semi-hard continues to throb in my hole. He then starts trying to fuck my hole again. He whispers in my ear, "I think we should try for a third, don't you slut?" I can only muster a sigh of agreement. He is pounding as hard as he can, his cock is hard then soft then hard and drives into my hole, It was crazy weird feeling. But, my hole was already pretty worked over at this point.

So, finally he rolls off me and says, "Well, no third load but I worked the other two deeper into you." All I can say is, "Thanks!" 

"So, you better go now I have to wake early. Unless you want to stay and take a few more loads in the morning?" 

I am in a foggy daze from the poppers to the pounding. I go ok, dress and he kind of guides me out the door. "Be in touch!"

"OK, bye!" Still in a daze, I sit in my car and gather my thoughts and drink some water. Now I start off to home thinking about what just happened. I never discussed stds or safe sex, this guy was rough looking and shit, what did I do. So, I figured, I would text him. 

I texted him that i had wanted to ask about stds and poz or neg but had forgotten. I then asked if he could tell me. He said "Yea, dude, no stds"

So, I said "And, poz or neg?" hoping for a good answer, confused and not sure which answer I wanted to hear.  And, he said,

"DOES IT MATTER?"

I think I have to go back and get more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12