Pozzed on PrEP

Hey, my name is Myles and it looks like I've caused way more drama than I ever intended… 

But let me back up and start by saying I'm a top who's fantasized about getting pozzed for a really long time – mostly 'cause, in my mind, being able to infect someone is the pinnacle of what it means to be a top. It's the ultimate way to dominate someone sexually. More and more bottoms are letting guys fuck them raw and cum in their asses. It would be so hot to be shooting toxic loads and knock them up as I breed their ass!  

Thing is, while I really wanna to be a toxic poz top, I hate getting fucked, and getting fucked is the only sure-fire way to get pozzed. I was fucking every slutty bottom I could find, but could never manage to get knocked up. It was frustrating – being a top just isn't risky enough. I'd fantasize about pozzing bottoms as I blew my load in their ass, but deep down I knew I was firing blanks. 

Then I met this guy named Mike. He lives in what's basically a free whore house. You can go there any time and find ass to fuck. Anyway, he LOVED taking loads, but he also liked getting his load in guys – especially in tops. It was a challenge for him to see if he could get total tops like me to walk away with his cum in their ass. In hindsight he sorta understood me better than I understood myself. He talked me into it by saying "Don't worry, I won't fuck you. I'll just jack off and when I'm just about to cum I'll stick just the head of my dick in your hole. It won't hurt at all. I promise." I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of that myself – it sorta seemed like the perfect solution for a top like me who wanted to take loads and get pozzed, but didn't want to get fucked.

I let him blow his load in me and as I walked away that night there were all sorts of emotions flowing through me. I was excited, but a bit scared too. I mean I just took a load from one of NY's top cumdumps. What does it mean to be a cumdump's cumdump? Yeah, I wanted to get pozzed, but until that night it wasn't really something that seemed like a real possibility. And I realized I didn't even ask his status…

I went back a few days later to breed him and he "jack off'd" another load into my ass. After he blew his load I asked about his status and he laughed and said "A bit late to be asking that question… but to answer it – I'm on PrEP". While I was excited to be taking loads, hearing he was on PrEP was a bit of a let down.

The other thing that sorta held me back from bottoming for just anyone was that when I got pozzed I wanted to know who pozzed me and have a connection with him. I wanted it to be someone special – like Mike, actually. I knew I was never going to have more than a sexual relationship with him, but he was the type of guy who was like the Pied Piper – he just made you feel special. Of course it didn't hurt that he was totally my type. But from the looks of it he was never going to make me poz – he probably didn't even want to be poz.

The whole situation was sorta frustrating me a bit and then one night I went over to fuck him and he was playing with this hunky Latino. It was hot seeing Mike get pounded. The other top "played well" and we tag teamed Mike's ass for 20 or 30 minutes. I blew my load in him and stayed there a bit watching the Latino fuck him. I could tell the top was getting close and just before he blew he asked Mike "You want my dirty load, pig?" And Mike replied with an enthusiastic "Sí Papi!" The wheels started turning in my head – was this guy toxic? Had Mike just taken an infectious load?

When the top caught his breath I timidly asked him "So 'dirty load' – does that mean you're toxic?" He looked at Mike and replied, "Ah shit, I thought I was being discreet…" Looking at me… "Yeah, poz and not on meds. Sorry I let that slip, Mike doesn't want other guys knowing he gets into poz stuff…" The two of them could tell I was totally turned on by Mike taking a toxic load. Even though I'd just cum, my dick was completely hard and I said "I wanna fuck him with your load in his ass". Mike's ass usually has a few loads in it and it almost always feels really silky and wonderful, but knowing that at least one of those loads was high viral was a huge turn on for me. As I fucked him I was whispering in his ear "So you're a bug chaser, eh?" "Yeah…" he replied sheepishly. I told him "It's a huge turn on that you wanna become poz. I wish you'd go off PrEP. I'd totally continue to take loads from you. It would be hot if I got it from you." While I was fucking him he played along with my fantasy – "Yeah, it'd be hot knocking you up. I'd love to be able to poz total tops – it's why I try so hard to get my loads in them…"

Needless to say I didn't last long before I blew a second load in his ass. Afterwards, he told me that getting pozzed is a huge fantasy for him, but he's still trying to be responsible, hence the PrEP. Though if it happened one of these days he wouldn't really be surprised. I mean he gets thousands of loads in his ass every year… The top asked me if I was on PrEP. I told him "No, though I was in a PrEP-related study years ago." Then he asked "Aren't you worried?" I didn't want to elaborate too much so just told him I wasn't all that worried since I was a total top. He looked at me with a big smirk and said, "Well, if that ever changes…"

I could barely sleep that night. I had to figure out how to get the Latino to poz Mike so Mike could poz me. Then it struck me – I still had left over pills from when I was in the PrEP study that looked just like Truvada. They'd told me at the end that I was in the placebo arm of the study and to throw the pills away – that they were just useless sugar pills. I'd kept them just as a kind of souvenir, but maybe they were my ticket to getting pozzed… I mean if I could substitute them for Mike's Truvada, maybe he'd get pozzed, and then poz me…

Next time I went to fuck Mike I went into the bathroom and there in the medicine cabinet were a bunch of bottles of Truvada for the various guys who lived there and one belonged to Mike. Jackpot! I was a bit surprised they'd just leave those in a medicine cabinet where anyone had access to them, but I wasn't gonna complain. 

That fuck session with Mike was pretty intense. We went into one of the private rooms and did all sorts of poz talk – I telling him he was just a worthless bug chaser, that sluts like him don't deserve PrEP, and so on. He seemed to love it. As he was blowing his load in me I was like "So, you gonna make me a poz top so I can infect a bunch of neg guys?" That gave him a big smirk on his face. You could tell he wanted to poz guys as much as I did.

When we'd blown our loads we laid there chatting a bit. I asked how often he takes loads from the toxic Latino and he said 2 to 3 times a week since the guy lives nearby. I was thinking "Bingo!", but answered "That's so hot!" I asked about the whole testing and PrEP thing. He said everyone in the house was on PrEP – that they had a doc that came once a month for STD tests and then every three months the tests included an HIV test and the other tests you need when you're on PrEP. I casually asked "So when was your last HIV test then?" I hoped the question didn't seem too odd, but it didn't seem to phase him – he said "We get tested the first of every month and then see the doc for the PrEP appointment a week later if it's first month of the quarter – so January, April, etc. They make it simple to remember 'cause we're not allowed to miss the tests or the appointment."

That night when I went home I did the math… I sort wanted to see if I could get him pozzed and not have it discovered for a while. I wanted as many of his toxic loads in me as possible before he found out and went on meds. I gambled a little that they weren't using the tests that detect an infection immediately after it happens, so I wanted him to get pozzed about 2-3 weeks before an HIV test. And it takes about 2 weeks for PrEP to leave your system, so that meant I had to get him off his PrEP and onto placebo about 4 weeks before an HIV test. His next test was October 1, so I needed to get him on placebo the first few days of September… Perfect… that was just 2 weeks away!

The next time we fucked I pushed him on the idea of going off PrEP, but he wouldn't budge. Then the time after that I suggested that once a week he give me one of his pills – basically lowering his dose to 6 pills a week. I told him how studies said he had full protection with as few as 4 pills per week, so 6 was still really good. But he should do it 'cause he knew deep down he was a bug chaser… Initially he said 'no', but I could tell something in him wanted to do it. Finally he said "Wait there" and a minute later he came back with a pill in his hand. I quickly put the pill in my pants pocket so it would be out of sight, out of mind, and he wouldn't change his mind and want it back. I could tell he was wanting to play with fire, but knew he was on the fence.

On September 3rd I went over and took my bottle of placebo pills. I had quite a few 'cause they terminated the study unexpectedly because the preliminary results had come through and the effectiveness of PrEP was really clear. They had given me a 30 day supply just before they found out they were terminating things. And I wasn't quite done with the previous bottle of pills. Anyway, I found Mike's bottle of Truvada, took out the 6 pills that were inside and replaced them with 6 placebo pills. A week later I went back and found his new bottle freshly opened and took all but 5 pills out. I mixed my placebos with those 5 pills and put them all back in the bottle. I mixed in some of his real Truvada because I wanted to stretch out the placebos. I figured he'd be averaging about 1 or 2 pills of Truvada per week which was way too low to give him any protection. 

I made sure to go hookup with him a couple times a week in part to see if I could figure out when he got fuck flu. Each time I'd ask how many loads he'd gotten from the toxic Latino. Good news was that the Latino was fucking him pretty regularly as well. Needless to say I'd get totally boned knowing Mike was losing his protection against the Latino's dirty loads. I also pushed him to reduce his PrEP usage even further. Every time I went I'd ask for a pill (2 per week). The first time or two he said he'd given me one last time so I had to wait. Then a couple weeks later he said "You said 4 pills was full protection, right?" I said yes. He got quiet and then ran out for a pill. That made me so hard, I threw him on his belly and fucked him telling him he was a good bug chaser. 

I kept watching him for fuck flu symptoms but it never really came. There were two times in a row toward the end of the month when he said he felt run down, but Mike was a slut and wasn't letting that slow him down. I hoped that was him going through fuck flu, but wasn't sure. 

November 10th came and I brought my 7 remaining pills, plus the 7 he'd given me that were probably mostly placebo. I mixed those into the pills at the top of his bottle so he'd still not be getting the recommended dose for the next two or thee weeks, but unfortunately I knew he'd be back on full strength PrEP before the end of the month. A few days later I felt pretty run down as well. Given the timing – 2 weeks after taking Mike's load when he was "feeling run down" – I was hopeful I was now poz, but wasn't quite sure.

Then my plan was over and my placebo pills were all gone. I didn't even know for sure if it had worked, but I hoped it had. After I felt run down I cut back the hookups with Mike to once a week and made him give me two pills each time I showed up. And I made sure every load I could blow went into a bottom who at least claimed to be neg. Actually, if the plan had worked and the strain didn't cause fuck flu that was sorta perfect for stealthing guys. They'd never be able to pinpoint a time when they got pozzed, so never figure out it was me who pozzed them. I gotta say it was SO hot breeding all those unsuspecting bottoms! Some were on PrEP, but who knows about the others? I always carried a doctored condom with me in case they insisted on me rubbering up ;) I just wished I knew for sure if I was infecting them…

New Year's Eve came and I spent it at Mike's place – there was a HUGE sex party down on the ground floor. The toxic Latino was there. I finally found out his name – Felix. At the stroke of midnight he blew his load in Mike's hole and then I followed with my (hopefully) poz load. At one point we were all so drunk. Mike's hole was dripping with cum and I said laughingly "You get tested tomorrow, right? Bet with all the alcohol in your system your liver function tests won't look so great". He laughed and said "Yeah, the New Year's Day tests are always bad – sometimes they have to repeat them…" I smiled and thought to myself - hopefully they won't be focusing on your liver tests this time…

After New Year's some friends wanted to go to Puerto Vallarta to escape the cold weather so it was a couple weeks before I got back to see Mike. I made him promise to skip his PrEP even though I wasn't there to take his pills. He promised me he'd keep skipping the two days a week. I tried to talk him up to three days a week, but he said he didn't want to push it. But he admitted he's been thinking of stopping completely. That doing so much poz talk with me and Felix really makes him wanna be poz. But he just can't bring himself to go off PrEP and let it happen. It was hot hearing him say that. I knew if my plan hadn't worked that he'd probably just choose to get pozzed in the not-too-distant future.

The trip to Puerto Vallarta was a blast. I fucked SO many guys! I gotta say being in a country with no PrEP and suspecting that you're high viral load poz is really incredibly intense. I made sure to ask all the bottoms whether they were neg and assured them that my last test was neg as well ;) And somehow the condom always seemed to break when they insisted I use one (lol). I desperately wanted to know if I was poz, but knowing none of the bottoms were on PrEP and most still took my load willingly… Well, you can't beat that!

I sorta expected Mike to text me after he saw his doctor to say he was poz, but I never got the text. That made me wonder if I'd managed to poz him after all. But when I got back and went to his place he pulled me into one of the private rooms, put his whole bottle of Truvada in my hand and said "I won't be needing the pills anymore… You know how you kept saying it'd be hot if I got pozzed and pozzed you in the process? Well, it looks like you got your wish. My test came back poz and on top of that I've managed to poz all the other guys in the house and probably tons of other guys, including you. So you're probably poz now too." I got an instant boner and just wanted to fuck, but stopped myself and asked "ALL the other guys in the house? Aren't they on PrEP?" He said "Yeah, but it looks like it's a Truvada-resistant strain." I was a little dumbfounded. I mean I'd meant for him to get pozzed and poz me, but never imagined it would go much much beyond that except maybe a few "total tops" who weren't on PrEP but let Mike "jack off" into their asses. "So are you telling all the guys you've fucked to get tested? I mean you've gotten your load into a lot of 'total tops' and they've probably fucked a lot of other guys…" He looked sheepish and said, "There's a warning sign on the door as you come in the house. We've decided that's all the warning they get. There's just too many guys to tell…" 

I thought some of the previous sessions with him had been intense, but that one was off the hook. This time we knew he was poz and giving me a toxic load. And we suspected the load I was giving him was toxic as well. You always hear how sex is hotter when you're poz – well, I totally experienced it swapping toxic loads with him!

After we fucked I asked if it was Felix who infected him. "Doesn't look like it – we've checked and his strain isn't Truvada-resistant. His strain is similar, but different. Though I wonder if reducing the amount of PrEP is what did it? But since my strain is meds-resistant I must have just gotten fucked by the wrong top." I corrected him "…Or the right top…" He said "Yeah, I know. Now that I've had time to digest it, I'm not sure why I tried to stay neg… I love being poz… Whoever he was, he was the right top!" 

Before that point I had never really thought about a strain being Truvada-resistant or not. But what he said made me realize that me putting him being on really low doses of PrEP, and then him going back to full-strength PrEP when the placebo ran out is probably how Felix's strain became Truvada-resistant. But I didn't share my thoughts – I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him what I'd done. Then I asked if he was going on meds. "No, we've all sorta decided to stay off meds. I mean the horse has escaped, there's no point closing the barn door now… I gotta say though – it's cool watching some of the bottoms really get into being gift giving tops. We used to discourage bottoms from coming here, but now we're seeing how many we can get in to breed. It's only been a couple weeks, but damn, it's a lot of fun! Especially all those prissy Truvada whores who think they can fuck raw and get away with it… I used to be like that… Now we all just gangbang them and go home pozzed." 

I went home completely stunned. My plan to infect one guy plus myself looks like it's infected hundreds of guys. And if they keep it up and everyone that goes to that house winds up poz, and the tops and tourists go and spread it further, the numbers could get into the thousands pretty quickly. I'm just conflicted whether I should tell Mike what I did. He seems to be enjoying his new status, but it may not stay that way and given that this is gonna turn into a little mini epidemic, I don't know whether I want people to know it was me who started it…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

13 hours ago, barefootboy said:

Are these stories true? If so, a lot of guys on PrEP will very surprised in the future.....

The first clue is that this story is posted in the fiction forum, so no they are not true.  Unless you live in an alternate universe ;-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2