1. 1. Do you prefer long or thick dicks

• Long and average thickness
    • average length and thick

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i love any cock, but there are those few cocks that are so perfectly shaped and sized that they have fucked my own cock hard and have even made me cum without touching myself, the best cock i've had was about 9" long smooth as stone, about 5" around with a beautiful thick meaty mushroom head that popped into me every time, it didnt matter how this guy fucked me, his cock always felt so deep and the pain/pleasure was always so intense i couldnt help but turn into a cock crazed pussy pig when he was inside of me, he got it everytime. that being said my last BF had a 6" but thick cock that always turned me wild too. just the memory of that 9" length burying itself so deep inside my guts is what gets me everytime :)

I love all sizes, but longer and thicker are better for me, because I'm such a big guy. I have one of those big round asses, so when I get plowed I like it deep, with long strokes. I've got a pretty big mouth too, I like cocks that are long and thick so I can lick and rap my lips around them and take them as deep in my mouth and throat as I can, then bobbing my head taking as much of the full length of their cocks as I can until they cum. I enjoy servicing all races, but I do love big black cocks the best. I love sucking big black cocks and enjoy taking big black cocks up my tight ass, stretching my tight pussy hole open wide, until cum fills both my mouth and ass.

Guest MightyMouth

It would be nice to go into whore mode and start smaller and work my way up. Biggest I've had has been about 9x6. Hurt like hell but in a good way.

if i want to be used brutally thickness is best. If i want a long session i enjoy length is best. A nice big PA makes it perfect. btw small ones are fine as well but they just dont make me feel the whorecunt that i really know i am