Bred in His Office

Dallasvoyeur

I'm just now getting home after having been bred by a 28 year old Hispanic guy in his office. 

We had been chatting for a month after he responded to my CL ad and we exchanged KIK handles. Anyway we didn't hook up until this past Sunday and when he had me come over it was to his office. 

He's 5'11", 220 pounds and has a nice thick seven inch cut cock.  I think he's 'straight' but I'm not worried. All I know is he likes his bottoms to wear panties or stockings or both. 

Now, I've dabbled in wearing panties before this occasion, so I was comfortable when he asked me to wear panties and stockings when I got together with him.  I sucked his cock for a while, then he had me turn around on his office floor and slid his cock into my hole, calling me a bitch and a slut as he picked-up his pace until he was really ramming his cock into my hole. Luckily I had poppers with me to help open me up. 

While he fucked me he kept telling me to take his cock and he kept commenting on how sexy I looked in my stockings that I'd worn just for him.  After about five minutes he told me he was getting close and made me beg for his load as he took me by the neck and choked me.  Then with a grunt, he muttered "Take it, slut," as I felt his cum shoot in my ass.

After he pulled out, I licked his cock clean and he sent me on my way. 

I can't wait until we meet again. 

IMG_8634.JPG

• Upvote 4