Kyle was an 18 year old high school senior. Excelled at sports. Aced most of his classes. Except one. That was his history class. His teacher Mr. Caine secretly lusted after Kyle. Caine was a tall hairy guy. He was also a well respected teacher. With Kyle on the verge of flunking, Kyle talked to his parents and girlfriend who convinced him to talk to Caine about making up some assignments. Since he had sometime before graduation.

“Kyle. I’m not sure if there’s enough time for you to make up the class.”

“Please Mr. Caine.” “I’ll do anything you say.” “Anything?” Caine raised his eyebrow. “Yessir”. “I need to pass so I can graduate.” Caine got up walked over to Kyle unzipped his pants and pulled them down. “Suck my hard cock Kyle.”

“Sir, I’m not gay.” “You’re not going to pass my class either.” “If you don’t do as I say.”

Kyle knew he had no choice. He took in Caine’s big thick cock and started sucking him.

Caine got undressed and ordered Kyle to get undressed. Both completely naked. Caine positioned the young man on a chair leaning him against the wall. Caine slowly slid his dick into the young man’s virgin tight hole. Kyle screamed with an unlubed dick went in. Caine didn’t care. He was rough fucking the young man. For Kyle what felt like hours was almost over. Caine felt his dick pulsate in Kyle’s ass. Shooting several loads into him. Caine grunted. Pulled out. Kyle fell to the floor. Caine got dressed. Smiled at him. “You passed my class.” Then walked out. Before Kyle could pull himself together. The overweight 53 year old custodian came in. Saw a naked Kyle with loads coming out of his ass. Decided to fuck him too. Before Kyle could do anything the old man was inside of him shooting off his loads……unfortunately for Kyle the custodian threatened to tell his girlfriend. Unless he continues to have sex with him and a few of his friends.

IMG_1135.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 3:41 PM, Oracle1100 said:

Kyle the custodian threatened to tell his girlfriend. Unless he continues to have sex with him and a few of his friends.

@Oracle1100 what a great START of what could be an amazing long running story .... 

you have set the beginning for a fascinating and thrilling story to cummmmmmm  - why do you keep your stories always so short? ... you have such a gift & ability to write ...

I am sure that the others here agree with me that we all would love to hear more what is going to follow - how Kyle becomes the "playmate" to many others who the custodian brings along or his teacher .... 

Let us hear more of "Kyles Journey"....