My new top daddy

Guest Javelin

Guest Javelin

I had been off the apps for a while as I was trying to conform to expectations with regard to my bf; monogamy. But there's only so much bad sex and rubber you can content for so I reinstalled everything and am now fully engaged on my true path. I found this daddy on scruff. 40 something, slim and with the scaly look I so love. We started chatting and I very quickly introduced the words "raw" and "breeding". He didn't say anything so I cycled to his in hope of getting loaded.

Walking in I'm faced with a scaly, in trackies, and I can see immediately he is a dad; hard eyes, and that air about him that tells me I'm gonna have a good pounding. As I warm up my hands against his crotch, I feel something getting harder and discretely evaluate the size are we are kissing deeply and exchanging spit. I'm satisfied with the content and unwrap it like a present before sliding it slowly into my mouth and starting to suck it nice and wet. We make up for a good ten minutes and we suck each other. He must have felt my ass sending vibrations as he suddenly grabs me by the neck and pulls me onto all fours. I gasps as he pushes his cock inside with no mercy. The kissing and sucking was quite gently and I am pleased to see that daddy is a rough top. Very rough top. I realise that as he doesn't even take his thick 8' out of my hole to let it adapt and carry on pounding harder and harder. As I moan in pain, he pushes my head into the pillows and far from slowing down intensifies the rhythm. I find myself turned over and as his sweat is dripping on my chest and he his spitting in my mouth I am impaled again and submitted to his thrusts for ten minutes. I'm enjoying every single moment as he know how to use his rod and how to direct it. I see the bestial passion in his eyes and finally starts to breath heavily and to accelerate and intensify his movements. I'm in heaven as I literally feel his rod pulsing buckets after buckets of load deep inside me. It's not a drip but a fountain and he keep fucking me slowly to milk it and push it inside. I feel the added volume of his cum inside my guts, telling me that he has indeed unloaded a big one. I am definitely meeting my daddy top another time.

After leaving, I asked him on scruff what was his status. I always ask afterwards. Or not at all. Disappointingly he answered negative; hope he is wrong