What's the Biggest and Smallest dicks you've run into?

Pig Bottom

Guest bbpiginsyd

biggest ive had is about 11 inches but not very thick and i prefer thickness... smallest would of been 2 inches

The biggest cock I have serviced and enjoyed is a teen black boy, man I service him every week, he has a great load I can feel it when he breeds me. He is about 12" and thick too. I don't get hard and concentrate on giving him the best of service, but he makes me leak cum when he fucks me so hard in the right place.

The smallest dick belongs to one of my profs, he has about 2", loves me to service it with my mouth, I do cuz he has loads of sweet cum for me. His lil mushroom barely makes through my sphincter, but man does he love it.

smallest was pinkie sized.......BORING! but i got a good sized load out of his pathetic little balls.

the biggest was 11 inches and the thickness of a redbull can. man that hurt so fucking good! he used my pussy all night til it gaped like a real pussy and dripped cum so much i had to pop a butt plug in til i got home.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been with alot of guys 8-10inches. but i guess the biggest that fucked me was this black Air Force guy that just got back from the middle east, he was a solid 12 inches id say, and pretty thick bred my hole like a champ. I sucked a big black cock about the same size at the gloryholes once too. The biggest white guy was about 10 inches. The smallest was a killer, i met this dude at a bar that was so fucking hot and sexy, sort of an A&F look and everyone was ga-ga over him. I talked to him and got him to come home with me, and was let down to see he was no bigger than 4 inches hard. I still let him fuck me, but it didnt do much for me until he came, the boy shot a flood of cum.

• 5 months later...

The smallest I have seen and held was 3 inches hard. A beautiful, adonis type, 24 year old from PA. Nice guy but the dam dick didnit go with the body. I sucked on it for a while but it never gave me what I wanted. I held him and kissed, swapped spit, blew in his ears, sucked his neck and nipples while he got fucked. He had a dick in him for almost 3 hours continuously, the cum was pooling at our feet. Dont know how many fucked him but it was a lot, and I kept telling him "come on sweets, lyou can take another one", and they were all standing up loads a couple he said werer too big but he took them all anyway. He is/was from Pennsylvania and a great guy.

• 6 months later...
Guest Matias47

The biggest I've ever seen was this Russian guy at Melrose Spa in L.A. I got him pretty far into my throat, which was an accomplishment, but I simply couldn't get him up my ass. Just popping the head in tore me up. So I gave him the best head I could for 30 - 40 minutes. His load was huge.

The smallest was this Latino bodybuilder at Flex. He kept his towel on while he was blowing me. When I finally got my hand between his legs, I found a rock hard 2 incher. I blew him anyway to make him feel good. He gave a nice load, too.

Biggest I have had up my ass was 14" on a 22 y/o mixed race boy. It took him lots of lube and almost 10 minutes to get it all in but once in he fucked me for quite a while and shot 3 loads in me before he finally went soft and pulled out.

The smallest was a 3" sucker that came like crazy.

I guess i was a bit of a late bloomer. As a bi guy I only had sex with women until my mid 20s. I had a couple of experiences sucking cock at a video store with booths and glory holes. Finally worked my way up to visiting a bath. Mainly just sucking but one of my very early experiences was with a black guy with a thick 11.5 inch uncut monster. This will give you guys fits but he put on two condoms to fuck me. they only reached halfway down his cock. I was so nervous and tight and new that he could only get about 3 inches in me. We gave up and i sucked him off.

Biggest cock I have ever had in my ass was last fall. About 10.5 inches and very thick. Took it all the way. Met the guy at Spa Excess here in Toronto. I was so excited I took him bare. The first 40 seconds i had to go easy but in less than a minute I was taking full pounding strokes. I eventually asked if he would mind putting on a condom and he obliged but not before fucking me mercilessly for about 10 minutes including a vigorous pile driver and multiple trips ass to mouth and back. That was my first bare cock other than the occasional unannounced 10 second poke from behind while I was sucking. It was also what led me to this forum.

I had another experience in January of this year at Steamworks Toronto. I was douched and lubed and bent over sucking cock in the darkroom. I had already been fucked a bit earlier and was loosened up. I felt a cock penetrate me and at first I was just taken with the sluttiness of this unknown fuck. Turned out to be this Asian guy with an uncut 7 incher i had been sucking earlier. After about 30 seconds i reached around to feel his cock, and there was no condom. He pulled out and started to pull away. I got a good feel of his entire cock and held the head in my hand checking for cum but he was dry. I don't know what I would have done if he had wanted to go back in, but he seemed to react as if being caught and pulled away.

Almost immediately a big linebacker sized guy stepped up and started rubbing his cock on my hole. I had seen him earlier and he was huge. About 10 inches and uncut, but one of the thickest I had ever seen. I reached back and felt his bare dick as he pressed it into my hole. I seized up from the size and he tried to force it in, then pulled out. I had a pack of lube and i tore it open and rubbed some on his dick then slathered more on my ass and held on. He pushed about half way in, held it for a few seconds and then buried it. That was all I needed and he began fucking me with full strokes. He liked to talk and told me how good my hole felt. At one point bent over and asked how many loads had I taken already and seemed surprised when I said none. One of the huge turn ons for me is going ass to mouth, so twice I took him from my ass and all the way down my throat but i think he just wanted to nut in my ass.

I have seen bigger cocks. I have had some that were too thick to get more than a few inches into my mouth. I sucked off the thickest guy i have ever seen at a glory hole. He had a torpedo shaped dick that was probably twice as thick at the base as the head. He was between 8 and 9 inches but unbelievably thick

thebiggest overall cock i ever handled was 13 inches and massively thick. but ironically he was a bottom.

Smallest I have ever seen probably about 2 inches

• Upvote 1

Biggest I have ever seen in the flesh was about 11.5, he was in his 20's and had huge problems in getting hard. Smallest erect was a tiny 2.5 inches.. also had a boy who I fucked regularly.. soft he was a bit over 2 ins.. erect 8 and uncut.. the transformations was incredible..

biggest was around 13" the smallest was around 2" hard...and I was like...what the fuck to I do...FLICK IT!?!? I prefer something in the 6" range or bigger but something that does not need it's own zip code. Well I'm not going to turn down huge cock tho...anything below 4"...get done and get out.