What's the Biggest and Smallest dicks you've run into?

Pig Bottom

The smallest I've seen was probably 3 inches or s, but I wasn't really paying too much attention. He came over to my fb's place for for raw fucking, couldn't get very hard, and end up just jerking himself off lol. I felt sorry for him, but far superior since I'm just under 7" myself haha.

The biggest I've seen was not necessarily long, but very thick. This guy was bigger around than a beer can, and not too much shorter than my cock. When those pants dropped, my jaw followed suit. He was had a beer can cock without arousal. The downside was he had to work it a lot, and also had to use a cock ring so he didn't lose his erection.

Smallest I think was about 3 inches. Ended up with him being fucked by someone else. Biggest must have been around 9". Not only long but thick as fuck as well. Took some work to get that that in, but after that it was bottom heaven! Made me cum multiple times by just plowing my hole.

Mine is the biggest I've seen. It's 8" long and 6.5" girth. It's a little wider than an iPhone, and thick enough that my finger can't reach my thumb if I grasp it. Condoms don't fit me at all, and never had head which didn't involve some scraping... Doesn't really matter, I prefer to fuck my bottoms anyway.

Smallest I've seen was on this fucked up fist bottom I played with, must have been 4 inches? Didn't really pay too much attention to it though.

Edited by welf

It isn't too often I get to gloat a little, but.... Let me start off by saying that I know I am shallow because I can't even remember any real small ones, either I block them out or (more than likely) when I see how small it is, I dont play.

Anyway, I think I win for the thickest. I was down in Parliament House in Orlando years ago. I always got a room on the 2nd floor facing the lake and laid my self out on the bed butt up. One time when I was there, this youngish guy, just out of high school came by and saw me. Normally guys just walk in. This guy was so sweet, he asked me "can I enter you?" I had no idea what he was talking about. Turns out he meant "can I fuck you?" He was a mix, but part American Indian and because of his dick, I go instantly hard when anyone's profile anywhere says "american indian" in it. He unzipped and pulled out a dick that was probably only 6 or 7 inches long, but it was definitely wider than a beer can. It has to be the thickest I have ever seen (actually by a pretty decent margin). I was surprised I took it, and it felt great getting fucked once he got me open. I played around with him the next few times I was in Orlando. In fact, I took him to Disney World one trip and I blew him in the backseat of what was then called the "People Mover". Tom if you are out there look me up. I'd love to get to "know" you again. You are still the man of my wet dreams.

I also am pretty sure I win for the longest. The only problem (well not the only, LOL) was that he wouldn't fuck bare. I was trolling around on the old party phone lines in NY and I met a guy who said his name was Jonah. We chatted a little and intriqued I went over to his place. At the time he was living with his mom. They had a dog. I will tell you the his hygiene wasn't exactly the greatest and the apartment was a disgusting pig-sty. However, he pulled out his dick and I was hooked. He is somewhat known on the internet although I didn't know it at the time. Google "Jonah Falcon" Apparently he has now decided he is straight. That being said, some lucky woman is getting fucked by a guy with a 13.5 inch dick. (For those who are interested, despite the condom, I did get him all the way in me, and I will vouch for the fact that it is 13.5 inches).

I've also had some other pretty big ones. I had a white guy at the baths who was packing 12, and another time a guy packing 11.5. What can I say? I will take them as small as 6ish, but I definitely am a size queen.

I have been lucky to have had about every size there can be almost. Shortest one was probably about 2" at most and shrivled at times so it looked like an inny belly button and the longest one was very close to 12". Thickness has varied from one that was about as big around as my little finger to a couple of them almost as big around as my wrist. Love them all and as long as they get hard and cum, that is all I really care about, although I do have to say the longer, thicker ones did feel the best in my hole.

The biggest was an African American kid 19 in Florida. He was at least 14 inches and thick. When he cam in my ass it squirted out the side. Smallest was an Asian guy in Denver I think he was like 3" when he fucked me I could not even anything was in me. He said he came but well I never saw it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Biggest cocks have been a couple of twelve inchers and one guy who boasted he had more than twelve, I called his bluff and he was hung like a horse. Smallest must've been on a chub daddy and was about 2 maybe 3 inches at a push. He knew how to fuck a slut though, dominant, aggressive and very vocal.

• 7 months later...

Smallest was about 4". We (me and a fuck bud GF) did a swingers hookup with another couple, She was fucking hot as hell and he was a really good looking dude with a hot bod, but a 4" My chick friend gave me the I'm taking one for the team look when he undressed lol.

I'm 6'5 7" on a good day decent thinkness nothing to brag about but we soon learned why they were swingers, he was also a lame fuck. Lucky for me I got the hot chick all night as she was in it for the other guy in the loop.

Biggest was a younger black guy about 22 in the military he had 13" x 7" :-o Awesome cock and he loved fucking older white guys :) It was always balls deep pounding until he came, always BB. Another was about 10" But was thicker that shit, he had my ass stretched to its limit :)  

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

well im tony n so wont let a man fuck me if her is smaller than 3" but ive met two guys well over 11" one guy loved passsing thru my second sphynicter . at 9" they hit it on me n big guys mostly stop there . this guy knew where it was n forced his way thru . every thrust , we could both hear it sort of pop every time , n he got a sadistic grin n grabbed on n got to that point n pushed harder , every time , it killed n i screamed the whole time . he loved it n kept coming for years , it never seemed to hurt less , which is good 

3 hours ago, bbcunthole said:

well im tony n so wont let a man fuck me if her is smaller than 3" but ive met two guys well over 11" one guy loved passsing thru my second sphynicter . at 9" they hit it on me n big guys mostly stop there . this guy knew where it was n forced his way thru . every thrust , we could both hear it sort of pop every time , n he got a sadistic grin n grabbed on n got to that point n pushed harder , every time , it killed n i screamed the whole time . he loved it n kept coming for years , it never seemed to hurt less , which is good 

Where even is it and how do you get to it, sounds hot for my next rawing

• 2 years later...

One of the biggest dicks I can remember was a guy from Boston who I met in a bathhouse in London. 

End of 2019. He was about 25, or maybe younger. Looked college-educated, blond hair, pretty face and and preferred to just jerk off by himself.

But eventually I managed to get him to let me play around, just before my leaving time. It must have been 9 or 10 inches and fat. I could only suck the top end of it. I blew a huge load over his chest. 

Also I've seen a 10 or 11 inch redhead guy and sucked his dick in person. His name is David and he was featured in the "Red Hot" ginger calendar series. But I had to share with a crowd of about 12 other horny suckers, and when I found his OnlyFans he isnt fully hard in his videos/pics..

Americans - does Boston have a lot of hung (white) guys or was it just that guy...?

• Thanks 1

The biggest was a man I met cruising at the dam in Bowling Green Oh.  He had 10 uncut beer can thick inches.  The smallest was on a truck driver I met at the ABS in Horse Cave Ky.  He had to be 6'6" but only had about 4 inches hard.

I've had my share of dicks over the years. The largest was a white guy who was 13x6". Too huge for me to take at that time (I was in my mid 20's). Smallest was about 3.5" and thin as a sharpie. The surprise was the guy was like six feet tall. I've also had some really odd dimensions, like one guy in his late 50's that was about 5" long but about 6" around.