Banged Out Last Night While Typing in a Chat Room

Guest btchbyl

Guest btchbyl

I started out last night getting my butt turned out at a rest area.

I then drove to another rest area where I took two more loads up my ass from two anonymous guys, then went to another rest area where another guy seeded my ass seeded in the woods.  I then met a fifth guy and went back to his place where he pounded my butt while I talked to other guys in the chat room on this site, telling them everything, how hard and fast he was fucking me, and when he shot his load up my ass.

Afterwards I sat on his dick while he rested, sitting on it until he was hard again, then I rode it while I spoke with guys in the chat room.  The second time it took him a long time to cum, so I ended-up taking two hours of non-stop hard butt pounding before he delivered a second load in my seeded, sloppy ass.  I was talking with the guys in the chat room the whole time he was brutally mating my ass.  Some of the guys egged him on.  One of them encouraged me to stay on his dick and let him finish, even though the fuck had begun to hurt.  (As if I would ever stop a guy from trying to pound a load up my butt.)

My hole is still wet and sore today.