I am looking to be owned and enslaved for the rest of my life.  I am a sissy, i just want to have a master to obey!

I am now done with relationships. 

I AM A SISSY ABOVE ALL - A SISSY DOES NOT NEED TO THINK, ONLY BE A MINDLESS HAPPY SERVANT. 

A SISSY IS HAPPIEST WHEN SHE DOESNT HAVE TO THINK.

REASONS WHY I WILL MAKE A GR8 SISSY SLAVE

1. I AM NATURALLY OBEDIENT. WHICH COMES IN HANDY AS I WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT U COMMAND ME WITHOUT HESITATION.

2. I WILL RELOCATE ASAP AT YOUR ORDER. YOU COULD TECHNICALLY HAVE ME TONIGHT. AND PROPERTY DOESNT NEED MONEY SO IT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY TO GIVE ANY AND ALL FUNDS I RECIEVE TO YOU. 

3. I AM WELL VERSED IN BEING A SISSY, I ONLY KNOW OBEDIENCE. AS A SISSY, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MAKING DECISIONS. I DONT MAKE THEM, MASTER DOES.  I TAKE PLEASURE IN OBEYING COMMANDS & IN THE PLEASURE MY OBEDIANCE CREATES.

4. THINK OF THW POSSIBILITIES!! YOU COULD MAKE ME INTO ANYTHING U WANTED! (Of Course You Can! I am YOUR Sissy! YOUR Person PROPERTY!

5avatar_1480279290527.jpg. IF U OWN ME, I AM YOUR PROPERTY. PROPERTY DOES AS IT IS TOLD. PROPERTY DOESNT THINK. PROPERTY OBEYS.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...