Why aren't women as slutty as you fags?

Looking through the posts on this site and some of the shit you fags do makes me wonder why most women aren't the same (or more sluttier)..... they're literally designed to take d 🤔

• 4 weeks later...

Complacency probably. It's obviously easier for them so no need to go to extremes to get some dick. But there are girls out there that love the adrenaline rush of risk or just love taking it, any time any where, just like men. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/14/2023 at 7:39 AM, SouthAsianGuy said:

Looking through the posts on this site and some of the shit you fags do makes me wonder why most women aren't the same (or more sluttier)..... they're literally designed to take d 🤔

here we go with the offensive language... (yeah, I know some of you enjoy it)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:39 AM, SouthAsianGuy said:

I'm fairly certain that it's all about testosterone, so its no wonder that most men are hungrier than most women.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I think that women, from an early age are taught that sex is bad or wrong, and that they are perceived as being a slut if they give in to their sexual urges.  On the other hand, men and boys are expected to "sow some wild oats,"  that is to have as much sex as possible.  So, when it comes to gay men, almost all of us want the same thing, that is as much sex as possible.  Add to that the fact that there are way more opportunities available to gay and bisexual men:  sex clubs, gay bars, saunas, adult bookstores, adult theaters, etc., and it's natural to assume that men are sluttier then women.

• Thanks 1

1) Pregnancy risks

2) Societal expectations/mores/norms/repression

3) Parental control

4) They’re also a little more particular than guys because of people like YOU, @SouthAsianGuy .  
BTW, vaginal anatomy is NOT as accommodating as anal anatomy. There’s no way you can get your whole arm into the former. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I’m no expert. Hard to articulate. Just my 2 cents: Straight or homo, men spread their seed. In our marriage-based societies, Women nurture the offspring, and (still) have more assigned family duties. Men are naturally more designed to slut around, seek release and cheat around. Women, don’t have as much time to slut around. Although I think when they’re finished with family duties, I think they get more into it. I think men and women equally seek as much sex as they can get. Our circumstances I think are different. And those of us with cock seek hole/pussy. As much as we can get. I think straight guys are just as slutty as homo guys. Glad I’m just a Homo pig cock slut who craves both cock and hole. 😂 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My ex used to cheat on me, including with a very powerfully bult black security doorman at a club.
I was just gutted she never let me watch, even though she knew I was open to it. In the end she left me to get with another guy she could cheat on.
I suppose for her the thrill of cheating was more powerful and I think I can understand that.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:39 AM, SouthAsianGuy said:

i wonder if Dorothy has figured out this is not Kansas and left. 

It's pretty remarkable how much stereotyping, transference and ignorance he put into so few words. 

Tbh our body was designed to secrete juices to stop the vag from drying out, stretch to accommodate the size of the dick and to deliver new life into the world. Not too be slutted and bred, for the pleasure of men. That's more politically correct. Now my answer is we are.. but with a personality like yours, you prob scare them away. Plus i heard the gloves way too big for the hands.  

• Thanks 1