Do you own any Leather?

Pig Bottom

Do you own any Leather  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any Leather

• Yes
    • No

I own lots of leather. I like the idea of having different looks when I hit the leather scene. I would encourage anyone who is serious about leather to get to know a few true leathermen. They will teach you a lot - not just the sexual side but the history of the community. A leather top will also teach you how to be a better bottom. Not all leathernen are into bareback but I have taken some nice loads from leathernen. They are my favorite tops. And one of my best highs was getting fucked in chaps in a sling. Smiling thinking about it now. Or bending over taking loads in the darkrooms of Berlin's leather bars.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe I own tons of leather. Chaps, 2 leather shorts, jacket, 2 pairs of boots, 2 leather vests, leather arm band and gauntlet, and old training collar. Funny thing is none of it I bought. I recently got a new arm band on vacation. It's beautiful and I actually bought it.

I love leather and leathermen but unfortunately not many leathermen around my area. I have also really been curious lately if a lot of leathermen bb or not? I wonder if more of the old guard men do that as well?

Yeah, I wear a leather harness sometimes. When I'm on all fours taking cock doggy style, tops like to grab hold of it when they're pounding me. I also have a leather training collar, but I usually wear a thick chain around my neck. I also have leather arm bands, cock rings and wrist restraints.

• 6 months later...

Ive owned quite a lot of leather in the last 10+ years from chaps / leather jeans / several harnesses / jockstraps in leather too but i'm at a stage now that i'm getting a little bored with leather & yes i have gone down the rubber root too, rubber feels amazing on your body like second skin.

boots and a vest...its a start

That's a very strong start. Boots are very important. It used to be that certain leather bars would not allow you in unless you had on leather. Because boots are a tad bit easier and more accessible for most boots are the first leather people get. Someone close to me passed down his boots to me and I loved them. The leather vest was the second thing that was passed down. Well actually I think the guy bought it since he wanted to make sure it fit me and I had it for pride.

You are off to a great start. Maybe chaps are a good thing to go for next. But I hear some tops saying they like bottoms with a harness. Fun for fucking I suppose ;)

I have a leather jockstrap. Used to have more stuff but it turned out I am allergic to the metal that goes with it usually. It's not really my lifestyle anyway but I always find it very horny on other guys. I like the look of it on them.

trousers,harness,full head mask and boots.....would love a jock (im 31" waist) and would love a lace up ball stretcher approx 4 inches

Try eBay for a leather jock. Usually cheaper than buying a new one and a worn jock is always better than a new one as it is more flexible. Or try Expectations in the UK or of course Forttroff, they have some cool stuff. Jocks or open ass briefs