How To Rough Up Your Fuck Buddy

subbytch

I've had a fuck buddy for a few years. Over that time, as we've gotten to know each other, he's gotten more dominant, more controlling, and rougher in the bedroom. He's done this at my urging, a slow methodical process to get him more dominant. That's great, but it's also part of the problem. I've pulled him as far as he seems to be able to go. I'd like him to take the initiative, go further, and push back. But that doesn't seem to be in the cards. 

Note, we're just FB. We went out on a sorta-date a few years ago. Beyond the sexual attraction, there wasn't much more "there" to form any other kind of relationship. I trust the hell out of him in the bedroom, so there's a hell of a lot of things I'd let him do. But I can't seem to get that to register with him. I still seek out other sex partners, but it's sort of hit or miss with them. Mostly miss.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Have you been able to push your FB further long, to be more creative? Or is this this just about where he's most comfortable at and the point is just to accept it, while continuing to look for others to fill other needs?

Guest Dickmagnet

In my experience it's quite hard to get the FB to get super creative, if they are not creative thinkers or adventurous it makes the job even harder & some can be reasonable good fucks thus being your fb but honestly in my experience it's difficult to change them in this way.

15 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

In my experience it's quite hard to get the FB to get super creative, if they are not creative thinkers or adventurous it makes the job even harder & some can be reasonable good fucks thus being your fb but honestly in my experience it's difficult to change them in this way.

Yeah, that's kind of what I've figured. I've tried several different things and it doesn't produce the greatest of results. If only FB came with software updates or installable apps. "DEMENTED FUCKBUD 2.0, Now in the App Store!"