Fisting tips?

BttmCub88

Hey guys. Wondering if anyone has any idea. I go crazy watching guys get fisted. Even had a guy lay on me once while is bf fisted him and could feel his arm in his guts. Not many around here are into it. The first time someone tried with me, i was still tight as hell. Took forever so we stopped and he fucked a few loads in me which i loved. But wanted that load in a gapping hole. Any ideas or tips on how to do this myself. That way im able to just take it next time.

• Upvote 2

FF top's perspective:

Training and patience. Your sphincter is just a ring of muscle, and like other muscles such as your hamstrings, the more frequently you actively stretch the muscle, the more flexability you'll have for energetic fun and games. ;P If looking to prepare yourself in lieu of a Master or regular top, daily play with toys of gradually progressing size will be a good start. Have a larger dildo or plug in places like the shower to remind you to put in the work every time it's seen. Sleeping with a plug in your hole is another way I've found that helps ff bottoms to gradually expand baseline elasticity. Any toys with which you train should always take some effort to work in. If not, it's unlikely doing much to increase max stretchability. For intermediate steps between toy sizes, you can slide in additional fingers or combine toys to maintain a tight fit while moving and rotating them to massage the sphincter. 

As should be assumed, use PLENTY of lube and, when going bigger, do so in comfortable positions where you can RELAX, let the tension out of your whole body. I've found techniques like conscious breathing (triggers physiological relaxation response), poppers(similar end, but chemically stimulated), and in depth understanding of one's anatomy (scientific, not practical) to be helpful in getting there. 

And, of course, a top who is patient and knows what he's doing, when you're ready to try it with another.

Good luck! 

• Upvote 5

On 12/13/2016 at 5:00 AM, cityjock said:

FF top's perspective:

Training and patience. Your sphincter is just a ring of muscle, and like other muscles such as your hamstrings, the more frequently you actively stretch the muscle, the more flexability you'll have for energetic fun and games. ;P If looking to prepare yourself in lieu of a Master or regular top, daily play with toys of gradually progressing size will be a good start. Have a larger dildo or plug in places like the shower to remind you to put in the work every time it's seen. Sleeping with a plug in your hole is another way I've found that helps ff bottoms to gradually expand baseline elasticity. Any toys with which you train should always take some effort to work in. If not, it's unlikely doing much to increase max stretchability. For intermediate steps between toy sizes, you can slide in additional fingers or combine toys to maintain a tight fit while moving and rotating them to massage the sphincter. 

As should be assumed, use PLENTY of lube and, when going bigger, do so in comfortable positions where you can RELAX, let the tension out of your whole body. I've found techniques like conscious breathing (triggers physiological relaxation response), poppers(similar end, but chemically stimulated), and in depth understanding of one's anatomy (scientific, not practical) to be helpful in getting there. 

And, of course, a top who is patient and knows what he's doing, when you're ready to try it with another.

Good luck! 

^^ what he said to a tee. Find yourself a Fist Master/Daddy....one that has the knowledge and patience to mentor and coach you. First time I got fisted, when the knuckles finally popped in, I felt my mind explode. It took a long while but he was attentive to my pain threshold and body responses. Breathe deep, relax, push out, bear down, squeeze, repeat. I came, but in a spiritual sense. I saw lights before my eyes. It was like meeting the Almighty. The way he maneuvered his hand in my hole was the most delicious feeling ever. It was like, one minute he was squeezing my P-spot, the next he was caressing my beating heart. When he finally ended and took his hand out for good, some of my soul left with it. I wanted his dick so bad but he said his cum reserved for his husband only. Dude was like a master fisting monk.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

And it can also be the position in which you take the fist can help or hinder. Some are better on all fours supported by a pillows, etc underneath while others are better on their backs with a pillow under their ass and legs up.

I've not had the chance to play with someone in a sling yet but imagine it's even better than being on their back.

5 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

I've not had the chance to play with someone in a sling yet but imagine it's even better than being on their back.

I have written in other posts about how the sling was the best investment I ever made.  The support it gives the bottom is exceptional.  He feels like he's floating.  Even more important is that his legs are resting in the stirrups.  They are comfortable, out of the way, not pressing on the top's shoulders or not having to be held in place by the bottom.  If you have a choice of tops where all things are equal but one has a sling and one doesn't...choose the man who has ensured your comfort.