1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

1 hour ago, PussyBottomBitch said:

Always was a jock guy until 1-2 years ago. I’ve now progressed to thongs. Makes me feel like even more of a faggot. Love thinking about why the bros at my gym think when they see my muscle ass in a thong

Wish I was at your gym to get a full view of the show 🐷

On 3/18/2022 at 1:48 PM, Kaleebottom85 said:

I’ll wear jockstraps for my men but thongs for myself. Especially if I’m wearing a butt plug the strap helps to keep the plug in as I’m walking.

04E9D4B3-28B3-47D1-8AA2-8FA42C0126D4.jpeg

Beauty and absolute perfection! 😉

Thank you for going above and beyond by not only telling what kind of underwear you wear, but also showing.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, fskn said:

Beauty and absolute perfection! 😉

Thank you for going above and beyond by not only telling what kind of underwear you wear, but also showing.

Well I know men are very visual, especially the tops I’ve had the pleasure of. Anything that gets that cock to stiffen and balls to tighten. Always more than happy to provide the visual assistance necessary.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Boxers. Lets my balls breathe and isn't as restricting as briefs. Didn't care for boxer briefs.

But I'll wear a jockstrap at the gym, under the shorts of course, and for the simple reason that a jock doesn't ride up on me. Necessary during legs day. So far, no one questions why I wear it when they see me in the locker room, although one person felt the need to say "This isn't a bathhouse, queer. Put your shorts on."