1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

22 hours ago, BellyAndBriefs said:

I hated trying boxers as a teen. Would always get my dick hard and stuck to one leg or the other in my jeans. I think boxers look really unsexy and the bulge isn't supported like it is in legless styles. 

I am always wearing briefs day to day (some bikini, low rise, hipster) , maybe an occasional jock if I know I am gonna be taking load(s) that day / night, but it turns me most when getting undressed and I see me and the other guy are both wearing tighty whities. Something so classic, rugged, and confident about them and I've been obsessed since peeking at other guys' waistbands and watching them undress in gym. Underwear was one of my first big sexual obsessions.

Oh and my obsession with briefs has grown so much that now I only wear briefs when I swim as well (speedo) even though I am kind of husky and "bear" stature. It is another kind of thrill wearing so little out in public as well.

Love the profile pic, bulge is looking THICK in those Calvin’s 😍

I’ve got a similar brief fetish, I love how they show off the outline of a cock, and I love how the fly can double as an impromptu cock ring when I top. I also feel so slutty seeing dried cum and lube on them after a hookup!

I wear tighty whities day to day but love to wear jocks to hookups I know I’m gonna bottom for — let’s the top know I’m focusing on my hole and prostate for pleasure and to leave my cock alone so I can cum like a real faggot — hands free!

• Piggy 1