1. 1. What do u wear as daily undies

• Commando
    • Jockstrap
    • Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Trunks (boxer briefs)
    • Thong

47 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Boxers. Lets my balls breathe and isn't as restricting as briefs. Didn't care for boxer briefs.

But I'll wear a jockstrap at the gym, under the shorts of course, and for the simple reason that a jock doesn't ride up on me. Necessary during legs day. So far, no one questions why I wear it when they see me in the locker room, although one person felt the need to say "This isn't a bathhouse, queer. Put your shorts on." 

I would expect to see jockstraps in a gym locker room. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gingerdaddyG said:

I would expect to see jockstraps in a gym locker room. 

that’s probably cause he wanted to fuck you but was embarrassed about wanting to breed a boys ass. straight guys are always torn by their desire to fuck sexy girly faggots like us. the kinda guy who would run as fast as he can after giving us their load and hope we never run into them anywhere. as for me, I wear a jockstrap, or sexy girls panties, or nothing. whatever makes my ass more fuckable and makes me easier to fuck. I want men to know I’m a cumdump, wanna use me and find me super easy to use.

Edited by T-Girl-Cumdumpster
  • Downvote 1

I usually wear the ones with a little inner hammock  due to the length of my low hangers these days 🙂  I do love a jock too and have a fab leather one. If someone said to me what was said to leatherpunk16, I'd tell him to F*ck right off if he has a problem. In locker rooms in the UK, many guys wander around with nothing on. Probably was a guy with penis envy if you ask me 🙂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

I usually wear the ones with a little inner hammock  due to the length of my low hangers these days 🙂  I do love a jock too and have a fab leather one. If someone said to me what was said to leatherpunk16, I'd tell him to F*ck right off if he has a problem. In locker rooms in the UK, many guys wander around with nothing on. Probably was a guy with penis envy if you ask me 🙂

So true Billy ^^^

Btw, I am envious of your low hangers. Sexy gallery too. Thanks

On 2/22/2017 at 12:47 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Have a lot of Andrew Christian because they are comfortable, roomy for my fat meat and AC knows how to show put you on display.

Day to day I like the Andrew Christian “Almost naked” briefs or the Obviuosly briefs as they are super comfortable and always put on a bit of a display. They work even better with a cock ring since they give you the right amount of space. 

Edited by montyd

varies

boxers briefs:  when usually at work, or sumthing i'm almost positive not sex will be involved

thong/ lace: when i'm either going out on dates, club/bar, etc.  Or by request.  (Sometimes on hook ups but not always usually by request cuz sum dudes don't like it and in sum cases has turned them off)

commando:  varies, usally on hook up where i won't be wearing pants/shorts etc for long.  Don't like commando for times I don't plan to have pants off within 1-2 of wearing cuz that shit chaffs 

there are exceptions to the rule on all of those however