An Extreme Weekend in Los Angeles

Hotload84

So, men. How was your weekend? My ass will never be the same! I think there were six guys in all. IN ORDER, AS I RECALL THEM.

STARTING FRIDAY NIGHT I started with a regular fucker, Marc, who I see often. He was a pay-for-play boy when I first met him. Now we see each other just for the hell of it. We are both already poz. But there's something so hot about just re-infecting each other over and over again. Marc is a guy who loves getting his ass sucked on, which is one of my favorite things. He has also developed a taste for bondage. OK, I can get off on getting him off with a whip if I need to! When we get together, the sex just goes on and on. I lost track of the number of loads we exchanged between us Friday night. Never enough, though.

THEN THERE WAS SATURDAY MORNING when I woke up horny as hell. And I was horny especially for some new guy I didn't know. Some whore boy that could get off on a poz guy wanting more poz. This was my weekend to take it up the ass. My head was still fucked over by some weed that my friend Marc had brought along. So I called another new guy out of the local "yellow pages." While I waited, I had a little more of the fun stuff Marc had left for me. This big fuckin' in-shape demigod showed up at my door. His ad did not do him justice. Bronzed up from time at the beach, long blond hair, about 27 years old, and a HUGE rigid piece waiting to penetrate me! It took no time at all. I was down on his dick the moment he walked through the door. I have a spacious throat, and I put him in heaven right away. I must've nursed his dick for half an hour or so before I started whining and begging for him to hurt me somehow. We hadn't talked about physical stuff when I first called him. Interestingly enough, he was ready!

The muscle man’s dick was rigid and ready. But he wasn't. He wanted to play some other games first. One finger, then two, then three, and before I knew it, half a hand was up my butt! I really don't know how long he worked my ass that way, or how far in he finally went. I was in an "expanded consciousness" zone and didn't fuckin' care! The deeper, the harder, the rougher, the better! What I do remember is that this guy was into some hard inside work. My ass was sore from the night before and the long slow fuckings I had gotten from Marc, so this guy’s pounding was pushing my limits. I could feel myself being punched up inside. Holy shit. What was I going to do? Impaled on this guys arm there was nothing TO do.

Eventually he pulled out, cleaned up a little, then rolled over and shoved that huge prick up my ass and rode me. I was in heaven. I was sore as hell, but in heaven. It hurt, but I knew that meant I was torn up inside and that thought made me even hotter. He kept passing me poppers as he ram fucked my hole. When he finally exploded it felt like a geyser had broken loose. "You really want my poz cum up that torn up hole of yours?" he asked. "Oh, yeah. All of it, baby!" So he lit it rip, so to speak. And because I was roughed up inside, I could feel every big and little splash of it!

I hadn't cum yet. So he asked me how I'd liked the fuck. "Great," I said. "The only way it could be better is if I'd been beaten, too." That got his attention. He made a huge fist and asked me how I liked my beatings! How lucky could I be! "Hey man, you're the aggressor, you do it as you like." And while I laid there hard as a rock, he started to pummel me! I have a black eye still. And a tender rib cage. "You better cum quick or I'll beat the shit out of you," he said. "Wait," I said. "I know what would be hot for me." "OK, faggot, what do you want?" "Take that bungee cord and wrap it tight around my neck."

"How tight?" "If I really go unconscious, you'd best let it up."

So he wrapped it around my neck and pulled. As strong as he was, it wasn't long before I could feel myself blacking out. A hit of poppers pushed me right over the edge just as I lost consciousness. I'm not sure how long I was out. The fucker was a gentleman. There he was, waiting to be paid off. I've filed his number for future reference.

Before many hours had passed, though, my slutting instincts had taken over again and I knew I had to have more. Which makes it, I think, EARLY SATURDAY EVENING. The yellow pages boys were too sleek for what I knew I needed now. I needed a street walker. Much to my delight, I found two! They had to treat me with kid gloves. By then, my black eye was enormous. "Hey man, shouldn't we take you to the hospital or something?" asked one. "You shithead, they'll think we did it to him!" said the other.

"Relax, boys, I'll be OK. Just come fuck the shit out of me in your own special ways." We went to fuck around at a place one of them keeps near Santa Monica Boulevard. I had seen them before on the street, so I felt mostly safe. I'd already had my violence rush for the day, so I didn't need to feel unsafe! And I was super fucking sore inside and out, so I didn't need to be roughed up anymore. It was strange, in some odd ways. We made love in this gentle little ménage à trois and it was like real, old-fashioned love making. They knew I wanted it bareback, and they were happy to accommodate me. And I, they. No lights and sirens, no fireworks, just lots of cum in all the right places. It was great. See you on the street, guys!

SUNDAY I TOOK THE DAY OFF, SORT OF, but by Sunday evening, I was ready for it again. On-line I had located boy from LA who didn't usually get paid, but was willing to let me pay him to poz up my ass if I wanted him to. So he came over, and we made our fun. He was youngish, maybe 23 or so. He hadn't been certified poz for very long, and was just getting into sharing the poison seed around. I told him I was trying to re-infect as much as possible, and that got him hot and bothered. And so another load went up my ass! But he also asked for a rim job. Best rim jobs in California here, so I obliged him.

That got him all hot again, and before I knew it, I had another load creaming down my throat. And he was another one without enough experience to be comfortable pissing down a guy’s throat, so I helped him practice as much as he could. But that turned him on in reverse, and suddenly he wanted me to whiz down his throat! How could I refuse??

WHAT WAS I TO DO? THERE WAS STILL MONDAY when in early afternoon I checked in on the little Asian call boy I'd laid last weekend. He sounded like he'd been sitting by the phone waiting for my call for days (do girls still do that sort of thing?). He was ready, he said. He wanted it again. He hadn't had sex all week, because he didn't want to spoil the seed. I told him I didn't think it worked that way. Then I told him to get his ass over to my place and get what he had coming! Upon arrival his first question was “What the hell happened to you?" "Don't worry. I found a new buddy who threw me a punch or two," I said. "It was great.” "Doesn't it hurt?" he worried. "Isn't that the point?" I replied. That kind of freaked him out. He clearly didn't want it to happen to him. “Don't worry”, I said. “It won't. At least not here.”

"You don't want me to do that, do you?" “No,” I chuckled, “once a weekend is enough.” As we were talking, though, I could tell that something about it was making him horny. His cock was pressing hard up against the front of the athletic shorts he was wearing. That made me horny again (doesn't take much) and he could see my dick responding. I had met him naked at the door. And suddenly he was down on it. I could tell he wanted more of what he had last weekend. "You want it again, don't you?" I asked. "Oh, God, I want it so bad, so much," he said. "Tell me how much you want it, baby doll."

All of a sudden he's weeping all over my penis telling me how great it was to know for sure that the seed I'd given him was certified poz. I was finally coming out of the chemical haze I'd spent much of the weekend in. The coming out was great too. Suddenly he was all over my dick, practically climbing onto it. Last week I slowed him down. This week I just let him have his way with me.

We went to the bedroom. By now we're both rock hard, and waiting to jump each other's bones.

I laid down intending to arrange things and get comfortable, but all of a sudden, he climbed on top of me and had let himself down onto my cock. I just let him have at it. "Go for it, baby doll." And he rocked away on my dick until he brought me off in his ass! Again with the tears and the gratitude. "OK, baby doll, I get it." "Can I stay? Would you be able to do this again?" “I don't know, I've been playing pretty hard,” I said. But he did stay, for about eight hours, and I was able to give him what he wanted. And he got to practice his new skills as well. At the end of the evening, when he was ready to home, he turned to me as I reached for my wallet. "No, here. I want you to have your money back from last week. You've given me what I wanted. Here's your money. And here's some more." FUCK! The kid wanted to pay me! And I took it! Stunned, I took it! I'm a whore! A pay-for-play boy! A rent-boy! Well, the whore bit's really no secret, is it. Goes with being the poz slut that I am…. So, men. How was your weekend? Irish

• Like 1

• 3 years later...