No fisting doesn't ensure a prolapse but the constant heavy stretching and full fist rapid pull-out motion helps pull the tube of rectal muscle out and stretch the suspensory ligaments holding it in place. Once you have a basic prolapse, using an anal vacuum tube helps pull it out more and more as does continued trauma to the rectal muscles through frequent extreme stretching with big toys and plugs and frequent large size toy/plug penetration and fisting use.  I only have a starter prolapse and really like it. I'm eager to grow mine and feel what it's like to have a long one like the guys I see in films with rectums that fall out of their asses a good 12 inches or so. In the main, you don't lose full control of your ability to push the prolapse out or pull it back in.

• Piggy 1